Spider Man 2 teaser!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Holcomb
this is great. check it out.

Spider Man 2 teaser

ANAKINSRISE
WOW that was pretty extensive for a trailer,but Molina should have kept his shirt on lol

Julie
I don't think I'll watch the trailer...but I may watch the movie when it comes out

buffymitch
God this trailer ROCKS!!!!!!! Don't know much about Doc ock but i bet he's good. One of the best railers was the first Spiderman Trailer this was is better.

silver_tears
I loved the trailer yes
Wicked cool thumb up

Tired Hiker
Looks cool, but this computer has no speakers. DAMNIT!!!!

Palaka
Definitely a great trailer! Hopefully it will be on some DVD coming out soon too, like "S.W.A.T." or something.

Julie
when when?>?????tell me.....

Palaka
It's just wishful thinking from me actually. Columbia is really good about putting trailers for upcoming movies on their DVD's though. Given that "S.W.A.T." hits on DVD later this month, we probably would have heard about it by now.

Julie
looks good.....it actually looks really really good

mook
looking forward to doc oct

am i right in thinking that green goblins son becomes the hobgoblin?
will he be in this one or a future sequel? - could be a cool slow burn sub plot leading into spiderman 3

Punker69
Probaly mook.And Palaka it probaly wont be on S.W.A.T probaly on the next Columbia film.

burlyman
eek! looks cowl

even korea and turkey get it before the UK.... typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
SICK! i love that trailer! doc oct rocks!

burlyman
is he naked? What the f**k?

you can tell im not too familair with spiderman

BOPRecruit 16
burlyman: let's hope he's wearing pants...i don't think they'd put nude people in that...

burlyman
maaaaybe... they only showed front top and shots and behind

Neo_Version 7
Its Doc Ock! Spidey in the comics always used 2 refer to him as "Ock" not "Oct". Sorry.

Ne way, haven't seen the trailer but from what I hear, its decent.

PS- Norman Osbournes son (harry) is n0t the freakin Hobgoblin. For fecks sake, dude! He turns into the sec0nd GG and dies. Don't y0u read comics. Sheesh! And if a villain should be in the third one or coming sequels, it should be Venom.

lively
The Trailer definitely got me pumped!

mook
Neo_Version 7>Norman Osbournes son (harry) is n0t the freakin Hobgoblin. For fecks sake, dude! He turns into the sec0nd GG and dies. Don't y0u read comics. Sheesh!

no i dont read comics - im 21yrs old! smile
anyway thats why i was asking "am i right in thinking that green goblins son becomes the hobgoblin?"

Neo_Version 7
yeah, yeah, yeah. dont n33d your excuses.

mook
what excuses?

i asked a question - you answered it...

Neo_Version 7
excuses.

mook
whatever, my only knowledge of spiderman comes from the 1st film- thats why i need u nerds to explain character bios for me.

Neo_Version 7
im a nerd, huh? eat crap, loser!

mook
lol

forumcrew
looks bad like the first

Kes
Guys no arguing!
Moving to Spider-man forum
moving--moved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.