Family Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well sooner or later this thread will be made so I just decided to make it myself. The show is by far the funniest more outragous and sometimes flat out stupid humor. U got to luv stuie and his witty insulting lines and feeble attemps to kill his mother laughing out loud I think what makes that show so good is when someone says something and then they flash back to that part of time and it is just outrageously funny

Ahnold
It's coming back! Woo-hoo!!!

VallejoKid707
Family Guy rock

SlipknoT
Yeah I love that show, when is it coming back?

metal face
best show ever, well with seinfeld

i dont care what anyone says

better than simpsons

and you guys know it......

best episode.....

the one the family has to move the coutry

"where's the paper boy"

DeNiro
every episode is pure gold now the simpons are great but when i watch family guy i actully laugh everytime they make a joke with the simpsons u just watch it because uve been doing it for so long that u couldnt imainge not watching it and the shows r still entertaining

metal face
^^^ for the first time this kid is on point with simpsons

that's what i said, its so old people feel they have to watch it

you hear this smith

its go time

John Smith
deniro and metal face agreeing on the same thing...scary

that's all i'm sayin'

DeNiro
Up is Down black is white eek!

yea this is a first time we have agreed on something. Now the only person else that i have never agreed on something is Dexx

Wolfie
Family Guy is the best show ever! How many seasons did they have? 3, right? Those are must-own DVDs.

loserib
heres an email i got from the family guy fan group

Hey Family Guy fans,

There may be some great news headed our way soon! According to the New York Post (online edition), Seth MacFarlane, creator of "Family Guy," told The Post that talks are under way with both Fox and the Cartoon Network for new episodes of the show.

"We're sort of waiting on an official word, but to the best of my knowledge, the plan is to start producing a batch of new episodes without necessarily knowing where they're going to wind up," he says. "It's sort of a new format that really hasn't been tried before, and it's based on the DVD sales

so that meens new episodes soon hopfully

badkittykitty
huray!!

nightcrawer89
sweet

LanceWindu
I heard about this like a month ago.

I really think that both FOX and the creators will benefit greatly from new episodes.

Stewie is God
lol loserib....i was bout 2 start a thread bout this stick out tongue ....Family guy is the best show ever....its funnier than the Simpsons !!!!! and ive waited over 2 years for new episodes so im soooooo xited bout it coming back eek! , when i read the article in the NYPost i started screamin....this show has finally gotten the recontion it deserves.....Seth MacFarlane kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackFire
I really hope he doesn't go back to fox, they canned him for no reason a couple of years ago, when the show was at it's peak. Now that the show's popularity is becomming mainstream they are trying to weasel their way too getting the show back on their network, where they will surely cancel it again for another wonderful, typical, and retarding reality show.

I really think Seth should stick with Cartoon Network, the ratings may not be as good, but he will have alot more freedom then he'd have on fox, since it would end up being CArtoon Networks flagship show (much like South Park is too Comedy Central). Plus I'm sure the show would stay on alot longer if it were on Cartoon Network, since Fox seems so desperate to jump on any current trend bandwagon these days.

Anyway, I'm very glad that Family is getting the recognition it deserves finally, ever since I first saw that show in 99 I knew it was great, and I knew that if Fox played their cards right (which of course they did not) the show could become the next simpsons. And now, it's on it's way to doing just that.

Tex
I just hope all the main voices return and that Seth hasn't lost his charm.
*cough George Lucas cough*

badkittykitty
haha so true!
"http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/whistling.gif It seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on tv.
But where are those good ol fashion values on which we used to rely!!!!!!
Lucky theres a family guy lucky theres a man who positively can do all the things that make us laugh and cry!! he's a family guy!!!!! "

loserib
family guy positive that sounds strange to me but ok everybody takes things difirent
my favorite episode is when the dog get all wacked back on coke wile he is a drug dog that shit was hells of funny

xboy
i luv family guy they better bring back the show....everybodi go get the family guy dvd....now..........................Stewie is the best he's jus so funni

Jason420
i agree stewie is the funniest cartoon on tv even funnier than homer i am a huge huge humongous family guy fanatic

Shoukan
I have posted this before...so I thought I would againsmile

The pint-sized tot with plans of world domination could return to Fox as the network considers resurrecting its animated comedy Family Guy.

Truth be told, strong DVD sales and not Stewie's heavily accented scheming are reportedly behind the move to reinstate the cartoon 18 months after it was yanked from the airwaves.

At this time, production of the dysfunctional family cartoon is "under discussion" according to a Fox spokesperson.

Calls to creator Seth MacFarlane's rep were not returned.

As many as 35 new episodes could premiere in January 2005, according to the Fox spokesperson, which would mark the first time a canceled series has been revived on the strength of its DVD sales and syndication ratings.

Fox head honcho Sandy Grushow told USA Today the series was a late-blooming phenomenon that may have aired before its time.

DVD and cable viewers have "created a kind of groundswell that could lead to better ratings," said Grushow.

Indeed, despite being canceled after only three season, Family Guy is this year's top-selling TV title and the fourth best TV series seller ever, according to Video Store magazine.

A DVD set released in April of the show's first 28 episodes has sold close to 1 million copies while a second collection of 22 episodes has already passed the 500,000 mark. Reruns of the show also rank number one among adult viewers on Cartoon Network.

Family Guy premiered to 22 million viewers on Super Bowl Sunday in 1999 and high praise from critics ("gloriously twisted" said TV Guide). Created by then 24-year-old MacFarlane, the show revolved around the dysfunctional Griffin family of Quahog, Rhode Island, including talking toddler Stewie who vowed revenge for being incarcerated in his mother's "cursed ovarian Bastille" for nine months.

MacFarlane had his stamp all over the Emmy-winning series, lending his voice to the roles of patriarch Peter Griffin, son Stewie and family dog Brian, while Seth Green and Mila Kunis played sibs Chris and Meg Griffin, respectively.

However, the series had difficulty maintaining its following as Fox bounced the show all over its schedule. The series was also the target of an advertiser boycott instigated by MacFarlane's former prep school headmaster, the Reverend Richardson Schell.

Schell convinced several advertisers to abandon the 'toon, alleging that it contained anti-Semitic, racist and sexist content. Schell had previously asked MacFarlane to change the cartoon family's surname. Griffin was the same last name as that of Schell's assistant, Elaine Griffin.

More than 125,000 fans fired back with their own online petition announcing their intention to boycott the network and its advertisers if the series was canceled, all to no avail.

Now, the last laugh may be MacFarlane's. Not only is the network considering reviving the sassy series, but earlier this year he revealed that a direct-to-DVD project featuring the animated Griffin family could be in the works for this year!

plenTpak52
Hey, he's got one more chance to redeem himself!

Ah, who am I kidding. It's going to suck.

But there is no way Family Guy will change. It's not like its old or anything and therefore stale. They just got cancelled. He's still funny

steely balls
It might be a good idea to put family guy against southpark on comedy central. If anything family guy can get away wtih alot of stuff on comedy central. It possibly could be funnier that way because i heard some of the ideas seth had that fox wouldn't let them do. I'm really excited about the return of family guy.

Akira_Namejin
I want to know what people think will happen in the new season, will stewie and brian go to another wierd place like Boston or Europe, maybe Kiss will appear again, maybe there will be another apacolypse. PPl tell me, what will happen in the next season.

P.S. I knew Family guy was one of the best things to come to fox, but it came out way before it's time.

Tannhauser
New season? Wasn't that show cancelled?

Shoukan
I have posted this before...so I thought I would again

The pint-sized tot with plans of world domination could return to Fox as the network considers resurrecting its animated comedy Family Guy.

Truth be told, strong DVD sales and not Stewie's heavily accented scheming are reportedly behind the move to reinstate the cartoon 18 months after it was yanked from the airwaves.

At this time, production of the dysfunctional family cartoon is "under discussion" according to a Fox spokesperson.

Calls to creator Seth MacFarlane's rep were not returned.

As many as 35 new episodes could premiere in January 2005, according to the Fox spokesperson, which would mark the first time a canceled series has been revived on the strength of its DVD sales and syndication ratings.

Fox head honcho Sandy Grushow told USA Today the series was a late-blooming phenomenon that may have aired before its time.

DVD and cable viewers have "created a kind of groundswell that could lead to better ratings," said Grushow.

Indeed, despite being canceled after only three season, Family Guy is this year's top-selling TV title and the fourth best TV series seller ever, according to Video Store magazine.

A DVD set released in April of the show's first 28 episodes has sold close to 1 million copies while a second collection of 22 episodes has already passed the 500,000 mark. Reruns of the show also rank number one among adult viewers on Cartoon Network.

Family Guy premiered to 22 million viewers on Super Bowl Sunday in 1999 and high praise from critics ("gloriously twisted" said TV Guide). Created by then 24-year-old MacFarlane, the show revolved around the dysfunctional Griffin family of Quahog, Rhode Island, including talking toddler Stewie who vowed revenge for being incarcerated in his mother's "cursed ovarian Bastille" for nine months.

MacFarlane had his stamp all over the Emmy-winning series, lending his voice to the roles of patriarch Peter Griffin, son Stewie and family dog Brian, while Seth Green and Mila Kunis played sibs Chris and Meg Griffin, respectively.

However, the series had difficulty maintaining its following as Fox bounced the show all over its schedule. The series was also the target of an advertiser boycott instigated by MacFarlane's former prep school headmaster, the Reverend Richardson Schell.

Schell convinced several advertisers to abandon the 'toon, alleging that it contained anti-Semitic, racist and sexist content. Schell had previously asked MacFarlane to change the cartoon family's surname. Griffin was the same last name as that of Schell's assistant, Elaine Griffin.

More than 125,000 fans fired back with their own online petition announcing their intention to boycott the network and its advertisers if the series was canceled, all to no avail.

Now, the last laugh may be MacFarlane's. Not only is the network considering reviving the sassy series, but earlier this year he revealed that a direct-to-DVD project featuring the animated Griffin family could be in the works for this year!

Akira_Namejin
all I wanted was what you thought might happen in the new season, I already new all that stuff, but if you were explaining it to Tann, then ok

Lord Soth
That show kicks some serious ass, man

'chelle
I want Stewie to rule the world ^_^

Lord Soth
Don't we all.....

Akira_Namejin
hmm...so you say that stewie will end up ruling the world in the new season, interesting concept, any other ideas

dynomite681
you guys know that seth mcfarlane does NOT want to do the show on cable because of the budget....it just isnt there and unless you all want half-assed episodes you better realise that fox is the only place family guy can have NEw episodes.....also seth is working on a feature length movie in which stewie realises hes gay.....and in other news seth is working on a new animated project for pitching to fox which seems very similar to family guy...dont know how far it will go but it sounds pretty cool

Primitive Screwhead #1
Eh? Have you seen any of the original programming on Cartoon Network? Some of those shows don't look like they're suffering from low budgets (Justice League, Inuyasha). Seth Borstein and Co. will be well taken care of regardless of where a new season may end up.

Best Episode #2- Peter's Willy Wonka-like trip to Pawtucket Brewery
Best Episode #1- Peter gets in touch with his feminine side

dynomite681
well family guy had a pretty huge budget on fox....as in like 1 million per episode and cartoon network couldnt even offer half that amount so they quality would obviously suffer

Akira_Namejin
I don't care where they put it, as long as there is a new season, I've been waiting for this ever since they started showing on CN again.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Seeing as Cartoon Network is part of Time-Warner, I'm sure the money would be there during negotiations.

Akira_Namejin
yah

dynomite681
i dont know....seth said himself cartoon network or even comedy central could not offer him to funds or the artistic freedom he needs to work and in my opinion i think he would rather not write the show then be given less freedom in his work.....and besides he is attempting a new show idea and cartoon network would not pick up an untested all new show even if it is seth mcfarlane....fox is the uncontested king of new animated adult oriented comedy....so seth would probably go with fox on both shows

Akira_Namejin
cool with me

bunnies = omens
I used to liek this show when I watched it late night on tv cause nothing else was on.
But I since got the S1 dvds and I now ADORE it!

Family guy rocks, stewie cracks me up ''Blast!''

Im getting S2 & 3 soon, cant wait.

Poptarts
I really was the wittiest show on television. I hope another station picks it up for a new season. Stewie is just hilarious.

Akira_Namejin
easily one of the best shows ever

maynards
Has anyone else heard that Family Guy is being brought back by Fox in 2005?

If anyone has more details, please share.

neo2
Yeah, I know this isn't an anime, but if I'm wrong...someone move this post somewhere else....

I'm gonna make this thread full of favorite Family Guy quotes.....

so let's start with some.....

(When Peter decides to starve himself...............)
Peter:"Uh, you gonna eat that stapler?"
Man:"Um, sir, you can't eat a stapler."
Peter:"Wanna split it?"

cool

VENOMfan
as awsome as the show is, there is already a thread in the T.V. forum

Kitoky
Family guys is a stupid funny kinda tv show. smile

neo2
thanks for the heads up VENOMfan

neo2
i heard Seth Macfarlane and crew are making a straight to video movie then working on a new season

Superman5452
Family Guy Rockss!!!!

Z4˘|<
I agree.^^

lil bitchiness
Moving...

dave123
clap

burlyman
Happy Dance

steely balls
(stewie in girls locker room while their getting undressed.)
"it appears my we we has gone rigomortis"

neo2
or how about this.....

Stewie(after girl calls him the weakest link):"Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!"

Superman5452
my fav quote is my sig.

Dogbert
I never really caught onto this show. I hear good thing about it though.

n00sh
what episode of family guy does peter say "i want 200 chicken fajitas" but says it liek fah-jite-ahs so it sounds like vaginas? PLEASE HELP

BackFire
oh.... It's one where Peter gets alot of money...that's all I know.

n00sh
ah the welfare one THANKS =)

BackFire
Yeah, I think so... There's quite a few episodes where he gets money somehow, so it's hard to remember them all.

steely balls
like the one were he finds out hes black

BackFire
Yeah, that one's great.

Tex
Question answered...merging...

Jeff_Atello
He is in the works with Fox, and chances are, that is where it will stay. It's good for him and ratings becuase Fox now realizes how much people like this show. I agree that it is better than the Simpsons. The Simpsons is just dumb humor, but Family Guy is a very smart show. Thanks to everybody who bought the DVD box sets...because of their popularity we will once again have Family Guy!

sk8stuff09
thats the funniest cartoon on t.v. funnier then the simpsons and south park, literally. have the dvds. theyr making a family guy movie, not goin to theaters tho

Mortal_Elf
awww man! It's great they're making a movie. The show is so freakin funny.
sk8stuff09&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;your avy rox! rock

ne9ative nancy
Is Family Guy still on at night on Cartoon Network? cuz i didn't think it was, so i havent watched it in MONTHS so South Park is my favorite show for the time being...

Lord Soth
It is on Cartoon Network at 10:30 Central time

Machete_guy
Louis: Dont you see peter, while death is here, you cant die'
Peter: '..go on'
Louis: 'thats it'
Peter: 'ok well im gonna go out for a while death, be back soon'
Death: 'WAIT! if the humans know that im not lurking in the shadows conequeces could be terrible'
Peter '..go on'
Death; 'thats it, what the hell do you see in him!'

Machete_guy
Is family guy on cartoon network in USA..ha!..its on comedy channel in australia. i thought Cartoon Network was for 8 year olds...

Lord Soth
Adult Swim isn't

wuTa
aww man u have no idea what your missin with adult swim

Machete_guy
i thought that was just a stupid thing that cartoon network thought up. I thought they just had a guy say 'bum' but i guess like all the time i am wrong...what soes it have on it?

wuTa
its hard to explain...the cartoons on adult swim are aimed at people over 17 so its kinda like south park humor...thats the best way i can explain it

familyguy21
does anyone know where i can download episodes of Family Guy for free? i have been looking everywhere.
Thanx

moonwalker741
kazaa...or u can jus by the dvds......theres only like 3 seasons....or 4, i dont no

LanİeWindu
There's 3 seasons, but only 2 box sets.

Family Guy Volume 1 - Seasons 1 & 2
Family Guy Volume 2 - Season 3

Once the new episodes start rolling out, after a season is complete they will release more DVD's.

If you want the DVD's it'll cost you a pretty penny though...I bought my Volume 1 for $38.88...ON SALE! I am waiting for a more opportune time to get Volume 2.

familyguy21
I have tried Kazaa with no luck. I know about the DVDs too but they're like 50-60bux. Plus i kind of wanted to compile my own collection with my favourite episodes. So if anyone knows a good website i would appreciate it.
Thanx in advance.

LanİeWindu
Just try a google search on Family Guy downloads...or a search for more p2p sites.

familyguy21
Yeah ok, i'll try some more. Usually Kazaa works pretty easily for me, but w/e. Okay, thanx for the help.

LanİeWindu
Not a problem.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I don't download anything.

familyguy21
Anyone else who can help please do.

Smiling_Sadly
cha it does!!! big grin

Pilot Boy
So anyone know if they are bring back a famliy guy?

Favorite episode is Emission Impossible

Devalion
eh..........wrong forum.....?

TheProgramSmith
I made a family guy trivia thread in the TV TALK forum. It is fun, check it out

Also, I believe they are.

lil bitchiness
TV Talk Forum

I never watched much of it to be honest. I cant say im a fan, since i havent seen much of it.

Pilot Boy
cool, ill check it out

BlackMamBA
I was jus watching Family Guy and jus wondering who does the voice over for Stewie.

Arachnoidfreak
The voice for Stewie is the same guy that does the voice for Peter and Brian, and few others I think. I can't remember his name.

VENOMisCOOL
I think it was th one when peter had to go to an all women camp to learn how to appreciate women, it was halarious when stewie was brest feeding from peter.

SlipknoT
I like the one where Peter is suposed to die but death breaks it's ankle so peter has to be Death and he needs to kill the kids from Dawsons creek

Magee
OMG.
I couldnt wait to read the whole thread so i came here to post.
FAMILY GUY RULES. I got season 1 and 3 on dvd, damn u 2. And they rock so much. Ahhh i remember watching my very first episode of family guy on sky one, 99/2000 i think, and i was rolling on the floor unable to breath for the whole time it was one. Man its so good. Cant wait for the new episodes, i think it's way more funnier than the simpsons, better more adult humour. I realy love the way it flash's back to everything when they talk about, so funny.
Hey arachnoidfreak isnt it Seth Green who does their voices?

SpikeSpiegel
"No sprinkles, for every sprinkle I find I will kill you"

brewcrew1982
Bring Back Family GUY!!!

DBZFan
lol, I like the Womens camp one too!

la_rica19
fam-lay!!!!!!!!!!!!
family guy..funny as shit

DBZFan
Peter:Lois (Sp? XD) A boat is boat, but a box could be anything! Maybe even a boat! You know how much we've wanted one of those!
Lois: Then We'll just take the-
Peter: We'll take the box!

Yawn
laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Hold it right there you infantile stupids.

Sorry, just shameless Stewie plug.

Family Guy series one was an entree to what was coming I think. Series one isn't better than The Simpsons but series two and three are for sure.

I feel kinda bad watching The Simpsons coz I just don't find Homer as funny anymore. It's no bad thing, it's not like The Simpsons had a bad run. Peter Griffin is just the man.

My favourite episode for instant side-splitting funniness is "Ready, willing and disabled."

Joe: You think you're so hot fella? At least I can do this.
*Does random singing up and down scale*
*Stephen Hawking attempts on voice box*
Stephen Hawking: Ah.Ah.Ah.Ah. Oh drat.

Or...

Joe: Whaddya think of THAT buddy?
S.Hawking: A sphinCterSaysWHAT?
Joe: What?
S.Hawking: Ah.a.ha.aha. You styoop.id bas.tard.

Or the ultimate classic...

S.Hawking: That was pathet.ic. Tell your wife to come over to my place if she wants a little boom.sha.ka.la.ka.la.ka.la.ka, boom.sha.ka.la.ka.la.ka.la.ka, boom sha.ka.la.ka.la.ka.la.ka, boom.sha.ka.la.ka.la.ka.la.ka....boom...

So disgustingly funny in "The Story On Page One" where Peter tries to seduce Luke Perry. Or when he's creeping around and making the creeping noises.

Peter: Da da.....dadadadadadadada............DAH!....DAH!...De de de denenenenene. ne nehhhhh.

-AC

SnakeEyes
This has got to be one of my all-time favorite shows!

SlipknoT
It was hilariouse when Stewie was in the womb and he was writing in a jounal and said it appears that I have developed all 10 fingers, and there seems to be an 11th down here.

SnakeEyes
Doctor: Mr. Griffin I'm saying you're fine.
Peter Griffin: Now what? Are you coming on to me?
Lois Griffin: Peter, he's not coming on to you. He's trying to tell you you're healthy.
Doctor: ...Can't it be both?

after i heard that i was lmao

ragesRemorse
Funniest show that ever appeared on general cable. I know every episode has its own funniest momments, but i liked when Peter said yeah i got high ounce, and said yeah i got this fealing that everything was so real It cut to a flashback of a guy dressed up in a peter grffin costume

Does anyone know when the new episodes are comming?

Elektra_lover
Your life will hit the skidds and your kids will be born with out eyelids gotta give up the toad now.

fruits
family guys it one of the best shows ever!!!! i stay up late just to watch it!!!!!! i stay up late and watch south park, family guy, and futurama! woot woot for late night TV!

fruits
i actuallly heard that there will be no episodes, but that was just a rumor i heard.

ragesRemorse
No there are going to be. Cartoon network sighned the writers back for a two season contract. There will also be a movie, straight to DVD

Elektra_lover
YES

Magee
A MOVIE?!?!?!?! coooool eek!

BackFire
Next year.

Max Power
Movie should be pretty good. I am looking forward to it. Does anyone know how manyu seasons are out on DVD?

ragesRemorse
there is only three, i know the first two are out for sure.

Royal Knight
I can't wait for Next January for the new shows for Family Guy

Even this month on Fox they are showing mini marathons for the show

Yay Fox--thank you for returning such a kick ass show!

dave123
when will it be out in england, though? sad

§nakehead
This thread will pay tribute to the greatest animated show on television. Talk about everything family guy here

Spitback
Family guy of course it is the best .and south park .

Stealth Agent
My favorite characther is Brian. I think Peter is the funniest but when you think bout Peter he is an *******.

Stewie would prolly be my secpond favorite put stewie and brian together and they make an awesome duo.

Unholy_Cheese
Are they making season 4?

Shadow_King
i heard that. i think it will come out next year in fall.i think.

xs-
NAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow_King
it will come out soon then.

xs-
NAH!!!!!!! LATER AHAHAHAHGHAHAHAHHA

Unholy_Cheese
blink

Magee
oo season 4, ive fuking waited long enough.

JLred
shockingWhy??? How could you let this thread die out??shocking Im new in this thread but it shouldn't die out so fast.........Family Guy Season 4 Freakin' Sweet Collectionpunk

When I first ever saw my first episode of Family Guy this was me:youpiyoupiyoupiyoupi

fruits
Family guy is the funniest show ever. it makes me laugh soooooo hard. it just has the most clever and best sense of humor of ne show out there. south park is pretty close, but you know, you can't win em all.
that was about my reaction when i first saw family guy too! lol

Drumdude1167
I am honestally the biggest family guy fan....i know everything

NicktheBassist
i know quite a bit of family guy trivia myself, and one of my fav quotes is when stewie is talking to the interviewer on fifteen minutes of shame:
Stewie- "oh yes the breakfast thing, well i don't really mind egg yolks, but there has always been some tension between me and Lois. its not so much that i want to kill her, its just that i don't want her to be alive...anymore."

SnakeEyes
he does quote it all the time at school

Altar[1stONE]
"wheres the muscley arm paper boy at , damn piggy son of a ***** gone piss me off"

the one that makes me laugh is "get your fat ass back here"

A4E
hey wasnt the episode when peter got plastic surgery and he was a 'hunk' and he was invited to the pretty ppl club, i luved that episode!

NicktheBassist
yes, the episode was called hes too sexy for his fat and it was the beautiful peoples club. its funny when peter takes chris:

"hey peter...whoa, whats that?"-manager
"what are you talkin about, thats my son, chris"-peter
"well he can't come in, hes not beautiful"-manager
"well, i'll tell you what, if he can't come in then i'll just come in! see ya at home chris."-peter
"aaaw"-chris

SnakeEyes
you care to much about Family Guy, Nick...

Although it is a pretty funny show

themightythor
I like the one were Peter's at an interveiw for a job

"So Peter were do you see yourself in 10 years"
(don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife)
"Doing your... son?" laughing

or the one were Peter's trying to get Chris back in the boy scouts

"Look Chris a family of wasps"
"Well Marian this is a sub-par pork"
"I may not be a good cook but at least I can dish up some civility at the table"
"Susy did you know that you're mother's a whore?" laughing

gls
LMAO i love that part. hey..any news on the new season?

Elektra_lover
Who said Magarite?

ironmovies
FAMILY GUY IS THE BEST FING ON T.V

(Nxt 2 little britain)

Atomic Rico
fing?

Everybody on this show is hilarious, but I can relate to Brian the most

Anth
Season four is to premiere on May the 5th.

Atomic Rico
Alright-saw the promo on fox, looks hilarious

PTim
Best. Show. Ever.

Well, almost...

Jonathan Creek beats it by a whisker.

Funniest. Show. Ever by a LONG shot though.

Mainstream
new episode of Family Guy start in May on Fox stay tuned!

DEFCON One
Family Guy is hilarious

JLred
I liked the new one where Van Gogh came out....sick......

leowyatt
who watch family guy tonight. the ending had chewbacca
C3PO. and R2D2 chewies growl was corny..

Reckoning
We're still waiting for the new stuff down here. And you just know those ******* execs are going to stall on it.

Ken Kenobi
I'm watching the new episodes right now.

I found all the episode downloads (torrents) at www.thepiratebay.org

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>