Good Names

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
What do you think would be some good Dark Lords?
Here's a few that are in my story, Star Wars: The Jedi Wars.

-Lord Rath: Lord Rath (aka Admiral Chawff) is a Chiss dark lord. He wields a double-edged blue lightsaber. He is the leader of his band of Sith. He has minor tatoos that he can make invisible to mask his identity.

-Darth Binks: Darth Binks is a clone of Jar Jar. He holds a slightly enlongated lightsaber handle with the usuall red blade. He has tatoos like the evil Darth Maul.

-Darth Augar: Augar is a Weequay Sith. He has a purple-bladed lightsaber. He trained Lord Rath and is an expert at Force lightning. He has extra wrinkles from being exposed to a special flame and being shot in the face as a slave.

I have tons where that came from.cool
I found this pic on the internet. I thought it looked hillarious. It's Oobedoob Benubi, or what the OT Obi-Wan would look like as a thumb. laughing out loud

Captain REX
Just for the record, how long do you think it will take for them to move my thread?

This is Loke Groundrunner, or Luke as a thumb. laughing out loud

Aquarius87
yeah......i wonder what luke would look like as a bum???roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Who knows? But I bet he'd be drinking a Wiskey Cokewink

Aquarius87
Hahaha yeah and he'd have a monkey that resembled yoda sitting next to him drinking a bottle of cougar,and smoking a jay.

Aquarius87
Yumm,those freshly squeezed oranges were nicestick out tongue

Captain REX
Artoo would be the trash can he sleeps in. Okay, keep on the subject of "Good Names for Sith Lords."roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
DARTH LEGION!!!!

Captain REX
What're his stats? (Lightsaber, species, homeworld, best power, name).
Who's Darth Legion anyway?confused

ToMacco
It's yerssots imagainary (and only) friendstick out tongue big grin big grin wink

Captain REX
Whoop-dee-doo. roll eyes (sarcastic) I was asking Yerssot, not you, all mighty king of Ring Toss. Thanks anyway. Come up with your own.
Here's a funny pic. rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Captain REX
Oh, and thanks for telling me how to change the signature. It helped a lot. I think it was you, ToMacco.confused

ToMacco
I tried to explain it. Are you being a smart ass, or sincere? I don't think you changed it, so I have no idea.

If you havn't figured it out, I'll try to explain better.

Captain REX
Hey, I was trying to change the color to Red, but it didn't. There I changed it. Happy now?
You seem to do something retarded in every thread I've read. Please don't screw up mine! mad

ToMacco
What's with this attitude that you have? I just helped you for christ sake. What's your problem?

Aquarius87
How is he screwing it up!
I think someones having a bad day...???roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Thank you, hon.

Captain REX, you have to calm down, bud.

Captain REX
Thanks ToMacco. The only thing you didn't do right on how to change the signature was it was under 'Edit Profile', not 'Edit Options'. But, thanks all the same.
Hey, I'm new with only 41 posts, unlike you. 1911 posts. Wow. Sorry man.
Okay, do you guys have any Darth guys to stick here?confused

ToMacco
Don't worry about it, man.

I wrote a Star Wars book when I was 15 (6 years ago). It was about 35 pages long. I wrote of a dark Jedi hiding in the shadows after the destruction of the second Death star. I think I named him Juno VonBico. But by the end of the book, we had only just met him.

I never wrote the second part (of what was to be three books, obviously.) But I have a lot of it in my mind. I should sit down and do it someday soon. Damn, its been six years!

Dim
Rex..there's no reason for you to lash out like that at To.. If you can't play nice then email a mod.

Aquarius87
Dim you sound like a mother,thats a good thing,as long as your keeping the boys in line.Yah...but boys will be boys Haha!laughing out loud
Yeah anyways i think Darth Poon is a good name,Darth henry,Darth Durry Darth Bongaloid and so on..
*sits in a lotus position and meditates*
I reminded myself of a monk from tibet just then...
Anyone heard of Lobsang Rampa.....
haha What a funny name!

Aquarius87
Hey dim,i read your profile,u like goofy cats!
Sweet!
Check this out!!
(by the way whens your birthday?)

ToMacco
Geeze Meg, how many times are you gonna show your cat? Although, it is cute.

Dim, thanks for sticking up for me. I wanted to get nasty back, but decided otherwise. I figured all my friends here would do it for me.smile

darth fester
darth ladin an evil terrorist sith lord who hides in caves and gets his arse kicked the dirty scum bag

Dim
Darth Grim..Darth Vadal...Okay, so those suck.laughing out loud

(I'll post my star sign in the thread in GDF)

I just want everyone to get alongbig grin

Captain REX
Hey, how about Darth Dim and Darth Fester? Oh, a those are okay Dim. They sound like a Darth name.big grin

Dim
Okay, here's my evil darth face-> evil face evil face mad embarrasment mad evil face

Who am I kidding?..I'm as about as evil as a Sweet Tart gone badroll eyes (sarcastic)

darth fester
Darth fester sounds good a real evil mutha

Captain REX
Or Darth Lucas turned Ewok. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Dim
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..I would hug him and sqeeze him and call him George!laughing out loud laughing out loud

Then the little sh** whould probably bite me.roll eyes (sarcastic)

darth fester
im famous im famous

i just typed darth fester on google and guess what im on there

fame at last

Captain REX
Cool. I'm a robot on Star Tours. I'm the guy that pilots the "Starspeeder 3000." Isn't that super?laughing out loud
Captain REX, or RX-24, is an RX droid, used for piloting. Invented by the people at Disneyland and Lucasfilms. Here he is now!

ToMacco
I went on star tours when I was 8 years old. I don't remember it very well. I was 8 in. . . 1988. Ah, what a cute kid I was!smile

Captain REX
1988. That was long ago, too long for a visit to D-Land. Just to refresh your memory, here's what goes on in Star Tours.

You walk through the que, seeing C-3PO and R2 working on a Starspeeder 3000, G2-4T and G2-9T doing their jobs, and then you get on the ride. You bump around through space in a Starspeeder piloted by Captain REX (RX-24 & Me). You pass Endor, go through a icetroid in a comet, and enter the Battle of Yavin. None of the Rebels die. Lame.
I have a Disneyland pass, so I go on that ride a lot. What I don't get is why R2-D2's in your droid slot when he's in Luke's during the movie. Stupid designers...

Here's G2-9T, a Fixit-bee G2 Labor droid.

Captain REX
By the way, they use the same simulators that the military uses for Air Force training.

Here's G2-4T, another G2 droid.

yerssot
Darth Legion!

Captain REX
Darth Bin Laden! evil face Okay, so that's REALLY corny, but hey, he is evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.