Before PotC: RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina grumbled before heading down stairs. She walked into the kitchen and stuffed food into her pouch before heading to the dining room. "Dad, Bob and I are heading to the docks and our other rounds. She bowed instead of curtsying. This frustrated Govenor Swann. "Bye."

Govenor Swann sighed and looked at his wife. "Where did we go wrong? Our daughters are hooligans!"
"They'll grow out of it." she said smiling. "At least, Elizabeth will. Regina is really a free spirit. But there is hope for them yet, fear not. I was like they are, when I was their age."

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina ran out of the house and skidded to a stop in front of Robert who flashed her a smile. "Aye matie ready to go st...i mean...sink ships." he had changed his words seeing elizabeth. "Is ye sister coming?" he asked.

Reg shrugged. "Can if she wants."

"Don't worry, Bobby-boy. I have better things to do" she grinned and swayed over to the blacksmith's shop.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina made a kissy face. She faked swoon. "Oh...will." she said laughing. Then she smiled. "Our next target." she said motioning towards the blacksmith shop. They followed Elizabeth inside but hid behind several racks of cloth.

In the shop, the blacksmith was asleep near the fire. Elizabeth crept up to him. She leaned over and said "IS WILL HERE!!" The blacksmith woke with a start "Huh? What?" Elizabeth leaned back and looked innocent. "Is Will here?" she asked again. The blacksmith muttered something about 'bad whisky' then said "No Miss, he's out delivering my newest work. To Captain Norrington. Should be back this afternoon." then he quickly fell back asleep.
"Damn" Elizabeth muttered to herself. On her way out of the shop she bumped into a rack of clothes, revealing Regina and Robert. "It seems although I have better things todo than tagging along after you, you have nothing better to do than tag along after me. Well, if you must, I'm headed to Captain Norrington's" she said, saying the name as if she were forced to eat something disgusting.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina made gagging noises. Robert cringed. He went off calling him names that children shouldn't know.

Regina laughed as she pulled her partner-in-crime off the floor. "We'll go."

Robert looked baffled but caught on. "It should be a very enriching experiance." he said smiling innocently.

Regina laughed. She had stuffed the Blacksmiths smallest hammer in her backpack and was now out the door with RObert.

"So, Bobby-boy, how have you been of late? Still pretending your not in love with Jackalyn?" Elizabeth teased, reffering to a pug-faced girl from town, as they walked to the Captains home.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert wrinkled his nose in disgust. "I never liked her and never will. My taste is more...um."

"Not her." Regina said laughing as they walked.

"What is your taste, Robert? Regina?" Elizabeth asked, looking serious.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert laughed. "No...Reg is my friend. I can't even imagine us together that way."

Regina crossed her arms. "I wouldn't want to. Men are insufferable. No offense, robert."

Robert chuckled. "None taken." he said as they approached the mansion.

"You must have some interest in a girl." Elizabeth continued as they walked up to the door.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert shook his head. "Most girls are stuck up snobs."

Regina waited patiently giving Robert a small smirk. He winked.

"Are you saying I'm a stuck up snob?" Elizabeth asked as she knocked on the door. She looked at her sister. "Regina is he saying I'm a stuck up snob?"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina shook her head. "He said most not all." she corrected as Norrington answered the door.

"Captain Norrington!" Elizabeth said, pretending to be pleased. She didn't seem to be succeeding but Captain Norrington didn't notice "Miss Swann, what a pleasant suprise!" he said, as if there weren't, in fact, two 'Miss Swanns' there. "Do come in." he said opening the door wider, leaving space for Elizabeth to walk in and Robert and Regina to squeeze in after her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina and Robert walked in. Regina looked at her sister as if asking what's next? She and Robert snuk off to a room on the side.

"Miss Swann, to what do I owe the pleasure of your presence" Captain Norrington asked, swooping into a large bow as he kissed her hand.
"Um," Elizabeth said as she wiped her hand on her dress "Well, actually, I was sent by the blacksmith to get Will" Elizabeth grinned inwardly as Norrigtons face fell. "Oh, yes, let me fetch him" he answered, elbowing his butler, who went scurrying off. When he came back he ad Will with him.
"Miss Swann" Will said bowing curtiously. "I was just about through"
"Well, we can perhaps finish later, your master is wanting you" Norrington said stiffly. "Ah, Miss Swann, I believe Will knows his way back. Would you like to stay?"
"I'd love to, but I really should get back" she answered, looking around for Robert and Regina, then leaving with Will.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert and Regina jumped outside through a second story window. Regina smiled as They walked over to Elizabeth. "Had to find the b-room."

Will greeted them both. Then, turning to Elizabeth he asked "What was so important?"
"Umm," pausing till they were well away from the house "He said he wanted you to deliver Captain Norrington's sword."
Will looked bewildered "But thats what I was just doing."
"Really? Well maybe he forgot" Elizabeth said. Will looked suspicious. "Uh, have you met Robert?" Elizabeth asked, changing the subject. Will looked at Robert and shook his head.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert gave Elizabeth a quizzical look but stuck his hand out for Will to shake. "My name's Robert."

Regina laughed. "We better hurry, Robby. That ship won't bw there all day. It leaves early this afternoon."

"Ship?" Will asked. "Are you going on a trip?"
Elizabeth gave Regina a can-we-come look. She had always liked the ocean.

Tela<3sHaldir
"We're not going on a trip with the ship. Just checking out." Robert explained.

"And pilfer anything we're interested in." Regina muttered under her breath. They walked to the docks.

"Well, you want to go?" Elizabeth asked Will. He looked doubtful. "No thank you, Miss Swann." Will said declining her offer. "I must practice my swordplay." And with that he said goodbye and walked away. Elizabeth looked ruffled.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina shoved her sister forward, after will, "Go." she said. "We'll be home before dinner."

Robert nodded before they walked onto the big ship.

Elizabeth went after Will. "Do you mind if I watch you? Apperantly my little sister wants some alone time with Robert." Will looked from her to her sister. "Of course you can watch." he said, politely.

~Does anyone else wanna play will? I'm horrible at this one-man relationship thing~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina and Robert walked around the ship. It's crew had left for the village. They took what they wanted and left unseen. They laughed. "Turner, norrington, and foreigners, and we still have half a day." Regina said coming off the ship to walk into Norrington.

Elizabeth sat and watched as Will practiced. She had seen men in Norringtons crew practice, and Will was quite as good as them.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Visitng people is always fun, isn't it Reg?" Robert said as they tried to smoothly get away without Norrington catching on.

When he was done she said goodbye and went home.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina closed the door to the Swann mansion behind her. SHe leaned against and laughed. She ran up to her room.

"Gina?" Elizabeth knocked on her sister's door. "Are you okay? I heard you, laughing like a maniac, just then."

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina fumed. "Don't call me that!" she yelled knowing her door was locked. She hid her pack and unlocked it slinging it open.

"I SO sorry" Elizabeth laughed. "But its so much fun to get you riled up. Anyway, what was so funny?"

Tela<3sHaldir
"Nothing." Regina said innocently knowing any moment Norrington and truner would both call to say they're missing something and ask Lizzie if she'd seen them.

~Call? As in, with a phone?~

Elizabeth sighed and walkd down to help her mother with dinner.

Tela<3sHaldir
~No, as in get a servant to get her or something like that~

REgina walked downstairs. She was very jumpy on the inside. EVerytime a door oponed or shut she'd stare in anticipation.

~Righhht. Oh, and I forgot that they would have a servant do the cooking so forget my last post~

Elizabeth sat in her room, with her quill and ink, writing the days events in her diary.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina wondered how long it would take for Will to realize that he was missing his hammer, and how long it would take Norrington to know he was missing very important mail.

~When are you gonna hav them come?~

Tela<3sHaldir
~Now~
A knock came at the front door. Regina looked up and swallowed hard before racing to get it. She answered the door to find Norrington and Will both. She forced a smile. "Hello, how may I help you."

Elizabeth heard a knock at the door. She got up from her bed and went to the staircase, looking down towards the door, where she saw Will and the captain.

Tela<3sHaldir
~I guess I'll play Will but not Norrington.~
Will smiled. "Good day, I was wondering if your sister was here. I hoped maybe she had seen my hammer lying around the shop and could tell me where it's at."

~ Okay~

Norrington looked revolted. He coughed into a hankrcheif. "I to, am missing something, that I wondered if Miss Swann had seen. Is she here?"

Elizabeth slowly floated down the stairs. "Were you wanting me?" she asked Will. "Yes," Norrington answered.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will nodded. He watched as Regina backed out the door and ran up the stairs. "I think I've found them." he said smiling. "Didn't your sister carry a pack around today?"

Regina locked her bedroom door. "Must hide."

Elizabeth looked confused, then she understood, and she looked disappointed. She nodded and led the two fellows up to Regina's room. She pounded on the door "Reggie!!! You give these men whatever you took from them, you rotten scurvy dog!!" Then, remembering the captain was there, she laughed nervously and said "I mean, Regina these men would like a word with you."

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina jumped outside her bedroom wondow. "Um...I'm leaving. RObert said I could eat at his. Bye, capatian and Mr. Turner. she yelled before slinging the back pack on and running.

"Oh, no you don't!!" Elizabeth yelled as she sped down the stairs and out of the house. When she caught up with Regina, she grabbed the back of her trousers and swung her to the ground. Pinning her down on the ground with her foot Elizabeth hissed "You ruined my dress! And your trying to ruin my life!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regine squirmed under her sister's foot. "Here" she said sliding the pack out from underneath it. "Will's hammer." she explained.

"Hmm.... Thank you." Elizabeth picked up the bag and looked inside. The hammer was there and so were some letters. She let her sister up and walked back to the house. "Gentlemen." she said, handing them thier stuff. Then they left and Elizabeth went to change.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smirked. Knowing the letters had gotten drenched and she let the ink run before drying them in the sun. She went up to her room. She slammed her door shut before muttering obscenities about her sisters.

"Bloody inconsiderate brat." Elizabeth grumbled as she pulled on a new dress.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina threw stuff around her room. Glass broke, papers strew, and she tore stuffed animals. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore. SHe headed down stairs stomping the whole way. Not caring about taking any type of coat, she opened the front door, walked out, and slammed it shut.

Elizabeth saw her sister out her bedroom window. She wasn't wearing a coat. "You lunkhead! Get a coat before you die!!" she screamed out the window.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina screamed back, "No, you incredibly impertent prat, It'll get in the way of my swimming." she dashed to the docks. Once there she slid her boots off and jumped into the cold water.

"You blasted, blooming, confounded, cursed, dratted, horrid, lousy little hellcat!!" Elizabeth screamed. She ran out of the house, grabbing two heavy coats, and hurried to the dock. "Get out of there this instant!! You'll die and it will be my fault and I won't stand for that!!" she continued as she yanked her sister from the freezing water.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina struggled making both her and Elizabeth fall in the ice cold water. Regina came up for air before diving under again. She headed to the other end. "Why do you always screw up my fun?" she yelled climbing out. "You wouldn't care if I died." she stated calmly.

Elizabeth didn't surface agian. The cold had shocked her into an unconcious state, and she was slowly sinking to the bottom.

Tela<3sHaldir
When Regina saw Lizzie didn't come up she dove back into the water. She pulled Elizabeth onto the bank. It took her a while to get her there. Reg covered her in both coats to warm her.

Elizabeth didn't wake up, she was still in a coma.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina started freaking out. SHe ran to get their father. "Father, Lizzie's unconscience at the bank next to the docks." she said out of breath. Reg coughed. Her chest heaved and every breath hurt. "Father, Hurry."

The Govenor rushed out to the docks and took his unconsious daughter to her room. He had someone get the doctor from town and had the servents make sure Elizabeth and Regina were as worm as possible.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina slapped their hands away and pushed blankets away. "I don't need them. Concentrate on Elizabeth!" she demanded walking over to her sister. "You weren't suppose to follow me" she whispered.

Elizabeth slowly woke up. She saw servants rushing around and she felt horrible. "Where's Regina? Is she okay? Whats going on?" she wheezed.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina clutched her chest. "I'm fine." she rasped before having a coughing fit. "Rest, Lizzie. You'll be alright." she said before having to sit down."

"Regina?" Elizabeth said sitting up. "What about you?" she asked, signaling one of the maids, who ran up and began tending to Regina. "Are you okay?" she asked her little sister. She suddenly felt woozy, and everything went blurry, and she clutched the bedpost to stay up. She sneezed, and pain blared from her chest.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina pushed passed the servant and offered Elizabeth a handkercheif. "Why'd you follow me." she asked trying to fight the cough off.

"Follow you?" she laughed, and it turned into a cough. She looked up. "I fell in silly." She smiled weakly.
The servant loked mad. "Now miss Regina, your sick. And I am GOING to help you. Whether you like it or not."

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina snarled. "I do Not...I reapeat do not want your help. I'm not the one that was unconscience." she turned to Elizabeth and smiled warmly. "I mean down to the docks. WHy didn't you juststay here?" she asked coughing. It burned her throat greatly.

"What and let you kill yourself? I think not. And why won't you let them help you? Your *cough, cough* just as sick as me, if not *sneeze* sicker." Elizabeth asked. She was concerned.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina snorted. "I didn't pass out from the extreme temperatures of the water. You did. I'm use to it." she explained. "I'm not a child and I prefer not to be softened up like this."

"Oh and I am a child? By God, sometimes you make so little sense. They're not softenng me up. There making sure I don't catch nemonia(spelling?) and you are going to. Please? Just let them give you some blankets."

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina sighed. She pulled a chair to Elizabbeth's bedside and let the servant give her a blanket. "Happy? and where's father?"

"Yes, and how on earth should I know?" Elizabeth said, rubbing her aching forehead. Just then he walked in with the doctor.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina growled. She glared at Elizabeth. "No." she stated. "I'm fine. I don't need a doctor. I have a cold and that's it."

The doctor took Elizabeth and Regina's temperature, and heard her coughing. "You both have a mild case on pnemonia." he stated. Elizabeth stuck her tongue out at Regina.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina glared. SHe couldn't believe it. "I am not staying in bed." she stated stubbornly getting ready to jump Elizabeth.

Elizabeth jumped up. "What!? Staying in bed?! Pnemonia?!" she was registering it all. "What?! Staying in bed!? Pnemonia!?" she said again. Then she fainted.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina's eyes widened. "Is she okay?" she aske dthe doctor.

"Yes, she just got over excited." he answered.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina frowned. "As I said we will not stay in bed more than enough time to sleep. I'm not going to agree with me being confined to the bed."

Elizabeth woke up in time to hear Regina. "Me either." she pitched in. She had a life to keep up.
The doctor shook his head. "Its up to your parents, girls." From the stern look on thier fathers face, it looked bad fr them. But he broke down and said, "Very well, but at night, after dark, you must stay in your beds. And let the servents take care of you" he added eyeing Regina.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina growled lowly. "Yes, father. I'll be in bed after dark and coorperate with the servants." she was glad they weren't comfined to their bad.

Same with Elizabeth.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina layed back and the chair and fell asleep. She was so exhausted from coughing. It had taken a lot out of her."

Elizabeth wrote everything down in her diary and went to sleep.

Tela<3sHaldir
The next morning, Regina was up and dressed early. She let Elizabeth sleep. SHe had to see Robert. She walked into her father's study. "Father, I'm going over to roberts. Is it alright?"

He nodded and sipped his coffee. "Wear warm clothes."

Elizabeth woke up to the sun streaming in through her window. It was warm, but it didn't stop the aching pain in her chest. She slowly got up and went through her routine, ten walked down stairs. She sat at the table alone and ate breakfast.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina walked to Robert's. He was at the door. He greeted her. "I read the letter. We better go somewhere private."

Regina and Robert walked to docks. They walked underneath it with out getting wet. RObert read the letter to Regina. "He is to be hanged?" she asked. Robert nodded. "We can't let it happened. He's our friend. The only one who understands us and he helped us out." she said on the verge of tears. Robert nodded. They walked in silence to town.

Regina stole an apple of a cart as it passed by. SHe took a bite off it.

~Are you talkin bout jack by any chance?~

When she was done with breakfast, Elizabeth walked to town.

Tela<3sHaldir
~Nope~
Regina sat on a barrel. "Let's go to Noprrington's. Maybe if we pleed hard enough, he'll pull some strings." she said hopping off. Robert nodded. They started to Norrington's only to run into Elizabeth.

~eek! Who?~

"Ouch. Hey Regina. Bobby-boy." Elizabeth greeted them.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina didn't answer but kept going. Robert smiled. "Nothing." he said following Regina. "You can come to see."

When they arrived at the House. Regina knocked on Norrington's door. She took a deep breath.

~Was that an invitation for Elizabeth to come with them to Norringtons? If it is...~

Elizabeth walked behind them, and watched.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina waited patiently before knocking again. "I need to see Captain Norrington NOW! It's urgent." she yelled.

"Why do you need to see him?" Elizabeth asked.

Tela<3sHaldir
"I can't say right now." Regina was getting irritated. FInally Norrington came to the door.

~Should I play him?~

Tela<3sHaldir
~Yep, considering I couldn't~

"What?" he asked, rudely.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina glared at the captain. "Lizzie, I wish you would leavvve so you wouldn't have to hear what I say to this ingrateful prat." she said seething.

Elizabeth grinned. 'Why does she think I'm staying?' she thought to herself.

"Come, Come, now, I haven't got all day. What is it you want, child?" Norrington asked impatiently.

Tela<3sHaldir
"I've heard that a certain 'sailor' is to be hung. Is this correct? and why?" Regina said. She was mentally biting back the obscenities she wanted to throw at him.

Robert growled when Norrington called Regina a 'child'. He cleared his throat. "Excuse me, Captain Norrington, but do you know who the 'child' in front of you is. I expect, if you treat ELizabeth's sister like this, she won't take to kindly to you."

~I don't know who you'r talking about, so its kinda hard to play Norrington~

"Bite your tongue, boy" Norrington said calmly.

Tela<3sHaldir
~Did the movie mention any of Jack's crewmember's name~

Regina sighed. "It alright, Robert. We're just here to try save our friend."

~Oh, no I dun think so, no. But they were the one's who turned against him. Unless you're talking about his new crew.~

Norrington turned to Regina. "You'r friend? I should have known. Well yes, he is going to be hung. He is, after all, a pirate." he sniffed.

Tela<3sHaldir
"You're just going to hand him because he's a pirate or has he cometed some crime? We should be punished too. We stole your mail still have the letter pertaining to thje matter and plus we stole Will's hammer."

Tela<3sHaldir
~The friendly pirate's name is Dunsey.~

"And that was a rash thing to do. But you're children, so that dismisses you. Now if it were Turner, who did that, he to would be hanged." Elizabeth gasped, but Norrington took no notice, he contnued. "If you will excuse me, I have more important things to attend to than dawdling with young children." And he closed the doors on thier faces.

~Okay~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina smirk and Robert nodded. Regina screamed before crying so loudly half the town came to see what was wrong. "I can't believe Captain Norrington. He's so rude." she wailed loudly. Robert mocked consoled her as people gasped.

A small grin spread across Elizabeth's face as she realized what they were doing.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will rushed over to the trio. "Are you all okay?" he asked concernedly. By now a huge crowd had gathered around the mansion.

Regina shook her head before continueing to wail.

Elizabeth filled Will in.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will smiled. "Wanna play along?" he asked in a whisper. "When Norrington comes out to see what's going on ask Reg." he said finishing before Norrington bust through the door to find out what all the noise was about.

Elizabeth walked up to her sister and asked her.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina tried to stop the crying. "Captain Norrington was rude and mean to me then he threaten us and Mr. Turner when I asked a question about our friend." she said before wailing again.

Before long even Govenor Swann was there. Will comforted both children and faked seriousness. "Captain Norrington, I didn't know you were so low as to pic on defenseless childrenn. You should know they both just entered their teens and are having a hard time with their emotions."

Not wanting to ruin thier genius, Elizabeth stayed back and just watched. She had never been good at faking things, unless it had to do with Captain Norrington and puking.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will waited for Norringto to blow up in his face or calmly lie his way out of it.

Norrington walked out of his house and towards Regina. "Is there something the matter? If there is not, please quiet down, your causing a disturbance." he said stiffly.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will walked over to him. "I'm sure there is something wrong Mr. Norrinton. Ms. Swann here doesn't cry for no reason. Did you threaten me and these to children?"

Regina made puppy eyes and the crowd shook there fingers and whispered.

"I can assure you, I most certainly didn't. This girl is simply suffering from pnemonia, and she and her friend here came to me to see if they could persuade me to let a certain pirate go free. I explained to them that I would not do that, and then they asked whether I would hang them for stealing my letter and young Turner's hammer. I told them simply, that I would not, as they are to young to be accountable for thier actions, and, choosing a slightly older child to serve as a comparison, I said if Turner stole the letter, he would indeed be hung, as he is quite a deal older then them." Norrington said addressing the crowd, then turning and walking back to his house.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert stiffled his laugher. Regina acted innocently. She had innocently cut half his ponytail on his wig off. If it was a wig. Regina yelled after him. "You're just jealous!" she stood truly and silently crying.

Norrington had already gone into the house.

Elizabeth walked up and comforted her sister. "Its okay, don't worry. We'll find away to save him" she said, talking about her pirate friend.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina pushed Elizaeth away. "I sware you will pay, Norrington." she said before dashing off.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. She turned to Will. "Hey." she greeted him.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will sighed. "You should follow her. She might try something stupid." he said. Will turned to find Robert was gone too. There was a loud neighing and the sound of a horse galloping from behind Norrington's house. Robert appeared around the corner. He was riding Norrington's prized horse. It galloped in the direction Regina had gone.

Robert Helped Regina up as they rode the horse to the edge of town. Will stood in awe. "Maybe we should follow?"

"With what?" Elizabeth mused.

Tela<3sHaldir
Will smirked. He led Elizabeth to the stab les. "We need a horse it's an emergency." he told the stable boy who let them borrow a horse. "Elizabeth, ride after them. You're the only that can talk Regina out of whatever they're planning. I'll warn Norrington his horse is gone." he said handing Elizabeth the reigns and dashing off to Norrington's

Without bothering to knock, he ran inside. "Captain Norrington, Your prized stalion is gone!" Will exclaimed knowing it was also a war horse and a very fine one at that.

Elizabeth trotted quickly after her sister. "Regina!" she called.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert steered the horse towards the cliff. Below was the ocean. When they were close enough, Robert and Regina jumped off but the horse didn't have the time. It fell into the oceann never to be seen again.

Regina pulled Robert towards the forest. "Hurry." she said. Robert nodded.

"NO!" Elizabeth screamed as she saw the horse fly off the cliff. Her eyes teared up and she began to cry softly. Turning quickly, she galloped angrily after her sister.

Tela<3sHaldir
Robert and Regina hid in a whole in a tree's trunk. They were quiet and held their breath as Elizabeth passed.

Elizabeth got off her horse and tied it to a tree. She looked anround for footsteps and she quickly found two pairs that looked about right, and followed them. They led to a large tree in which she found Regina and Robert scrunched into.
"Hmmp!" she said norrowing her eyes. "Why. Why did you do something so cruel? To get your revenge? Thats stupid. The horse had done nothing wrong! Why did you carlessly take its life like that? Have you no heart?" Elizabeth asked, her eyes beggining to water again.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina didn't move. "You're too sensitive." she said coldly. Robert was surprised. "Come tonight at sunset one of my best friends will b e hung just because he's a pirate. OIf this happens I promise you and everyone else will wish he's lived." she said with narrow eyes. "Cry if you want."

Elizabeth dried her eyes and said "You are selfish and tactless. You don't even think things through. You stupid little pirate friend will not die, I can assure you. But just know this. What I am about to do is not for you. Because right now I hate you. Its for the horse." With that she walked back to the horse, swung onto him and galloped quickly off.
When she got home, Elizabeth went into her father's study. "Daddy?" she called hestantly. The Govenor looked up. "Yes?" Elizabeth walked up to him. "Well, Daddy. You see, its about the man who is to be hung. You see, I saw him steal that gold. Or rather, I saw him not steal it. You see, I saw him standing by the door of the Klantree's house. And it wasn't him. It was this scary looking women with orange hair and really bright red lips. She went in and came out with the gold. The man just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." Elizabeth knew she had just described Mr. Klantree's mistress. The Govenoer nodded at his daughter and went to send for Mr. Klantree. When he came, the Govenor spoke with him and after a while, Mr. Klantree left looking a little red in the face. Elizabeth walked up to her father. He looked at her and said "Mr. Klantree has decided it must not have been who he thpught it had been. The man will be freed. I asked if Mr. Klantree wanted to look for the mysterious women, but he said he'd rather not." Elizabeth sighed and went up to her room.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina sat sat the edge of the board walk. She looked into the water. She was all alone. Robert had gone home but she refused. She sighed. "Why does everyone but me and Robert have to hate pirates?" she whispered watching the water ripple.

~Hey, Elizabeth doesn't. Oh wait, she does, doesn't she. Well, not for long! Just..... six or seven years....~

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina spent the rest of the evening and night there talking to the sea. She considered it her only friend that truly would listen and understand. It gave evrything to her without wanting anything in return.

Elizabeth called out the window "Its getting dark! You have to come in now!"

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina ignored her. The sea spoke louder than her sister. She listened to the waves beat against the side of the bank.

"Regina!! Daddy says if you don't come in, you won't be allowed out anymore!!" Elizabeth warned before slamming the window down.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina didn't care. She hated her home. She never wanted to go back, but she knew she had to. Regina slowly walked home. She slowly opened the door and walked in. "Home!" she called.

"Good!" Elizabeth called down the stairs.

Tela<3sHaldir
"Whatever." she stated heading to the kitchen. Regina looked for food not knowing she would later use that food. "Dad, can I b ecome a pirate?" she asked loudly.

"Good God no!" her father answers sternly, closing the subject.

Tela<3sHaldir
Regina growled. "It was a joke, b ut nevermind." she said grabbing a bun and stomping up to her room slamming the door shut.

"Stop slamming that damn door!" Elizabeth yelled.
"Elizabeth..." her father said in a warning tone.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>