me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
i rule

JKozzy
A-yup.
Dude you got one tight sig!! Who made that? stick out tongue

§pearhead
your mom

OOOOOOOH

heh

burlyman
thats lovely dear.....

diegocala
Yes but we own!

JKozzy
w00t. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kicking.gif

lil bitchiness
go burly big grin

silver_tears
laughing out loud

JKozzy
Welcome to KMC to "me" stick out tongue

diegocala
sweetums

silver_tears
me too eek!

lil bitchiness
me three eek!

diegocala
four?

§pearhead
o what the hell five

diegocala
big grin

§pearhead
kinda sad between the four or so of us we can count to five... i feel spedcial

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rockon.gif

JKozzy
Yup! Pokey pokey... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pokey.gif

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

§pearhead
em.....hardy har?

MC Mike
lol... burly... roll eyes (sarcastic)

go you... Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Happy Dance burly you DA MAAAAAAN!!!! Happy Dance

MC Mike
Now we talking about burly? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Burly rocks! Happy Dance

JKozzy
blink

MC Mike
more like What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? right back at you....it amuses me when people get confused easely...or just act stupid/...laughing out loud

JKozzy
U CALLING ME STUPID? *****?INESS? stick out tongue

JKozzy
guessin' that didn't work embarrasment

§pearhead
one would think so...

lil bitchiness
plz dont prove my point..confused

i wasnt calling ya stupid...but just made it out so its true....

JKozzy
stick out tongue k

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) Lil can be real confusing at times...

lil bitchiness
At times...what do you mean ''at times'', im permanatly so...stick out tongue

MC Mike
Ohhh! A typo! roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
i c i c

MC Mike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif

TYPO TYPO TYPO!

lil bitchiness
it doesnt matter is the letters are not in order, as long as the first letter is correct it can be read properly...

confused there was a thread about that somewhere....its when i type it..sometimes the becomes teh....big deal..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gotwa
Spearhead! You play BW man?

§pearhead
yeah.

im assuming the lurker gave it away. im St.Allerdyce on the US East server.

Gotwa
Sweeet. I play it myself. And some people are posers and use the pics, so yknow. We'll have to game sometime.

JKozzy
Which reminds me of anothe xmas gift to put on my list...
BATTLE CHEST!! big grin

§pearhead
U dun wanna play me. i aint that good. zergs the best though.

im more of a ums kinda guy. i play sniperz for the most part. and kozzy, u should definitly get it.

what sucks is that no one around where me an koz live is any good players...so i cant improve that well. eh who cares

Gotwa
Haha go you. stick out tongue

Gotwa
I'm fairly decent, Spear. I can play all three races, and I'm in Dark Legion. o.o And UMS all the freaking way. Defense and Snipahz.

§pearhead
whats ur screen name and whats server are u on? ill add u to f list if i get the chance

Gotwa
Vegeta(DL)x , and hopefully I'll get my Vegeta(DL) back.. I let my friend borrow my name for D2X and he got caught hacking, so I lost my acct, then he did it again and got my CD Key taken away. But I play on east.

§pearhead
acknowledged...i gotta write that down before i forget

Gotwa
Hehe.. I already added you onto my bots f list so I wouldn't forget it. stick out tongue

§pearhead
ack i dun have a bot...i've got about 15 or so different accounts but not a bot :P

Gotwa
I just use Stealthbot. I'm too lazy to hex something good.

§pearhead
ah lazy is a bad thing. "the greatest sin of our time is not the few who have destroyed, but the vast majority who have sat idly by." so true, but i bet the person who said that was just as lazy as the rest of us.

Gotwa
Probably. Anyways, you any good on D maps? I've got a bunch of good D's we can play.. o.o

JKozzy
laughing You got that from our History room, didn't you!

§pearhead
to gotwa: no im far from it i think ive only got one turret d and two tank d's...thats it

to kozzy: yeah laughing out loud

Gotwa
I've got all kinds of D's.. it's scary.. stick out tongue

§pearhead
i betcha i got more sniper maps than u have d's...im talkin in the 200 or so range; and those are just balds. then u got AI versions, or versions with trees and upgrades...its insane

Gotwa
I've only got around like 70 D maps.

JKozzy
I've got none... sad

§pearhead
kozzy...u gotta get sc and bw. its phat. PHAT im tellin ya. and then if u did ud be able to understand my ff.net story.

Gotwa
Spear, got aim or something?

§pearhead
nope

JKozzy
I would, wouldn't I?

§pearhead
very much so... in fact, gotwa might like it...might now. check out fanfiction.net/~pythian and then go to the humble beginnings story. and leave a review too they make me happy smile

Gotwa
hehe okies.

JKozzy
Reviews are good for the economy yes

§pearhead
u ought to leave me one too

Gotwa
I left you one.

§pearhead
theres no way u read all 6 chappies that quickly...o well, it takes way too long to upload anyways, so ill check later...thank you.

Gotwa
rofl.. okay i feel like a newb.. i didn't know it had more than one chapter.. stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud thats ok bottom right hand corner is "next chapter" lol

Gotwa
Noticed, and considering I left a review saying make more chapters.. stick out tongue

§pearhead
roflmao

Gotwa
I'ma start up my own story..

§pearhead
tell me what ur accnt will be when u get one...kozzy has one "alcides" i believe. AND KOZZY CHECK OUT STORMHANGAR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Gotwa
Mine'll be Gotwa.

§pearhead
dur...im too retarded to have figured that one out stick out tongue

Gotwa
What kind of story should I make? SC-related.. that is.. gimme a topic.

§pearhead
i dunno...dont make any new capital ships in ur story, cuz im gonna do that. as for a topic, hmm...make up a character, i'd say, and enter he/she/it into the story somehow. thats kinda what i did. granted, schezar is a character in sc, but very little is known about him...so i took it and adopted it.

Gotwa
What kind then? Toss/Ran? And if so what profession?

§pearhead
I'd say take a zerg or toss...the more i think about, the more i realize how overused terran characters are.

Gotwa
You can't really do zerg.. their born from larvae.. and mutate from eggs.. at that point their psychology doesn't permit them to think, as they are run otherwise, leaving a rather boring story.. so toss it is.. what kind of char? preferrably non-hero

§pearhead
what u said about zerg makes it all the more interesting...for toss, u know how we know very little about the zerg overruning aiur? get into that, maybe

Gotwa
I can do that.. now the next question.. goon or lot?

Gotwa
Screw it I'll mix it.

JKozzy
K smile

§pearhead
heheh hes gonna screw the whole lot...heh

Gotwa
Lol..

JKozzy
Indeed. l. o. l.

Gotwa
Ell Oh Ell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.