Do anyone see Love Actually?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackc
Is is good?

BarmyBrummie
I hate romantic comedies and only agreed to see this one cus i owed my mates and i can't believe it but i actually liked it. It's nothing like the usual, american lovey dovey comedies. I would definately recommend it plus it's a brit flick! WooHoo Go Britain!!

ahaetrkarykl
i thought it was terrible. the stories were just too far fetched for me and they just didnt touch me. some parts were funny, but not worth paying for

botankus
I am relatively new to the board and I just noticed the weird posting times listed after each post so now I realize this is a British board.

Now it makes sense....it was driving me crazy trying to figure out why no one on here could spell!!

A.D. Skinner
Seen it...was optomistic at first...but it certainly was worth the price of admission. A few laughs...and a good romantic story...or stories.

forumcrew
its good

botankus
DEATH TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb down

Kes
Totally agree.

Seraph
i liked it...

cermiestar
i hate rom coms and was dragged to see this one by my best friend....(i choose a movie, then she chooses a movie) but anyway, i didn't really like it. Not enough of the characters story's were tied up...i mea what happened to the girl with the brother? i liked the story line about the rockstar....that was hilarious and the "ant or dec" cracks "Don't buy drugs, become a popstar and get them for free instead" lol....the rest of it was weak and hugh granst speechwas so cringey!

Kes
Laura Linney (the girl with the brother) stays alone. Its pretty clear.

Jude
Saw it but was a bit disappointed, too many stories ..

jetzhere101
i really liked it.....i know the story seems far-fetched but i liked it very much.......also i noticed that in someway or the other all the characters were related to eachother........
the movie is a feel good movie.it has its light moments when u really crack open a smile.........

jackc
I have seen that movie. It is really good. It is suitable to see in Christmas. However, more stories are in the movie. If it concentrates to one or tow character(s), it should be better.

edwinian
I love love love it..it most certainly will be a movie i can watch on repeat...if you want to walk out of the theater with a feel good smile oh sao happy grin on your face go and see it..that and i burned the soundtrack from a friend and it is really good too!

Kes
This isnt the 1st movie with several stories going on. I like those types of movies, when they are well done and this one is. (Another good one is Playing by heart).

jackc
Who act 'Playing by heart'?

Holcomb
i saw it and really liked it

Kes
Do you mean who is in it?
Angelina Jolie, Gillian Anderson, Sean Connery, Madeline Stowe, Jon Stewart, Ellen Burstyn, Anthony Edwards, Jay Mohr,Ryan Phillippe Dennis Quaid and Gena Rowlands.

mary_darko
me 3 times!!!!!very sugary but veery uplifting(im not feeling very well lately so..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.