Need for speed underground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackc
I feel it is like midnight club 2

Linkalicious
yeah it's definitly similar. NFS:underground would be really cool if it didn't change camera angles everytime you get in an accident or catch some air. They add it for a cinematic experience but it just ruins the race. Also sometimes it takes like 10-15 seconds just for your stupid car to re-appear whenever you flip it upside down.

MUSE(a band)_16
you can remove that in the options menu

Linkalicious
figures...i just rented it, so i didn't mess around with options much. i just put in enough time to get all the cars then i brought it back.

theflyingmonkey
Is it a good game ive been wanting to play it

Scythe
It's the best import racing game around.

jackc
Did anyone try the cheat code for NFS underground? I try it before. But it does not work

Dirty Vader
The old need for speeds were the best especialy road challenge and hot pursuit. The new one copies too much the new racing games. I prefer the way it was before.

hotsauce6548
in NFS:underground, can u still play where u have to run away from the cops?

Dirty Vader
or be the cops and chase?

i haven't played it, but i doubt it beat midnight club II...midnight club one and especially two are one of the best racing games ever made

BakaXero
N4S:is pretty cool cause u can customize ur car only prob is some of the parts a really crap but u need them to increase ur points multiplyer
n MC2 you collect cars
the fing with N4S is u hav a course u must follow
but MC2 u choose which direction u take with new skills but u get madeup cars with BS names
both hav their pros n cons but i prefer N4S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.