Felix and I got kicked off a Military Base!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So, I work for the news incase you didn't know already, most of you do. This PR woman for the Defense Language Institute in Monterey Bay got all mad at me and my reporter for asking a question regarding Jessica Lynch. My reporter started yelling at her and I called her unfair and she told us to leave and if we didn't she'd have the Military Police kick us out. So we left. We took our time though just to piss them off. B*tches. mad So much for the media getting the truth from the US government.

Tired Hiker
This was about forty-five minutes ago by the way.

JKozzy
Yipes...
That makes me mad too mad

nazgulinthedark
interesting, i'm a little confused though

Tired Hiker
The PR lady had a personal vendetta against Felix because of another incident in the past.

Tired Hiker
Sorry, I'll explain it better. The US military held a press conference at a base in Monterey California to discuss Saddam Hussein's capture. A Captain for the Marines mentioned how his squad was the squad that Jessica Lynch's squad passed by before she was kidnapped. Felix asked him to expand on his statement about his involvement with Jessica Lynch's squad. Well, the PR lady said, "your not doing a story on her, are you?" Felix said, "I might talk about her." Then the PR lady got all pissy and said "No, this is not about Jessica Lych." And Felix said, "Why not?" Then they started yelling at each other and I told her she was unfair and was doing this to Felix for personal reasons, which she was. She hates Felix because he left his phone off the hook one time and she heard him talking sh*t about her and the US military, oh well, sh*t happens. laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
wow, thats mean

-thanx i understand now big grin

diegocala
Your so rebelistic TH!! I love it!

DeNiro's Mom
No he's not. He's an idiot.

stinkfist462
laughing out loud .. hey deniros mom havent seen u on in a while

BLACKANGEL
poor u

DeNiro
Dont listen to that crazy nut TH we all like u here she is the idiot blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.