It's damn windy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
In response to kozzy's its sleeting, we decided to update it with the new england weather. it is now officially, "damn windy."

JKozzy
Very "damn windy" may I add... yes

§pearhead
we're talking crazy gusts like driving down the highway speed...its crazy. i feel like if i was given an umbrella i could do my impression of an iraqi paratrooper.

JKozzy
But Iraqi paratroopers lack the parachutes.. so just run into the wind stick out tongue

§pearhead
ah good point. remember that new years eve party when we were playing ssbm and we bill came up with that joke? man...bill's the best at coming up with jokes. like the "hi my name is bjorn" one. 'member that?

JKozzy
Ohh man... good times big grin
SSBM is awesome, I want a Gamecube...

§pearhead
no way dude ps2. sr2, tm:b aint on gamecube.

JKozzy
I can have a PS2 and a 'cube, can't I?

§pearhead
i dunno...thats somethin like treason for a ps2 fan though. after, all, nintendo sensors out stuff. eg, thps2, rage against the machine song goes "aw, hell!" in the song. in the game, it goes "aw, crap" or some variation of that. SERIOUSLY THAT IS NOT RIGHT

JKozzy
Agreed. Not right at all. BUT, the cube has some cool games that other systems don't have. If I had a choice for systems on THPS2, I'd go with PS version. For Soul Calubur.... that's a toughie, but I like PS2's controller the best. Xbox is comfortable to a point, but you gotta love the original.

Oh yeah... it's still windy too... whistle

§pearhead
PS2 controller, is hands down, the simplest and best controller. Seriously. And yes it is very friggin windy still...the windchime will not friggin stop chiming.

JKozzy
Our windchime broke awhile ago... or we just took it in... look at me, on top of things at my house, I am.
PS2 controller is da bomb. Da shiz. Etc.
Remember when I came over that one time, and we played The Phantom Menace and NHL 99(?) on your PS1 and I was like.. amazed, and I started saving for one the next day? stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud Yeah. Dude, i think bill has my phantom menace game now...i told him to put on the invincible code and run around mos eisly killing ppl. that is fun, u gotta admit.

JKozzy
I know! I think it could've been considered a GTA in a way... seriously. Like... Grand Theft Jedi or whatever. Walk around with a lightsaber and kill people! And you get their items anyway! And the giant guards came at you with the axes.... just like police!

§pearhead
Dude...the entire game should have been like that. I gotta admit, the two high points in that level are:
a) Anakin: "I won't help a murderer like you" and then u kill him
b)Padme: "There's a vicious murderer going around killing innocent people" and u, the player, thinks, uhhhhhh

JKozzy
You don't see parent associations against Lucasarts etc for that title, do you? Sure you can't get prostitutes, but STILL! You get a shitload of wicked cool weapons. Great game. And you can kill some ppl on Courusant (sp) and at a few other places... and the animals on the way to the gungans!!! ahahaha the animals
Wind. wooooooosh

§pearhead
Even the little kids in that game are fun to kill. "Tag, your it! heh" they tell you retardly. then they ask to see your blaster. and of course, u, the player, takes it out and administers a fatal head shot at point blank range...classic.

MC Mike
Personal Conversations...sheesh...roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKozzy
Indeed it is.. wow I wana play that game sometime...

... oh yes, oh so windy, it blew my socks off. woo.

§pearhead
yeah that wind sure is out there. uh...yeah. its still windy. but less windy now!

JKozzy
So true!
I keep lookin at ur sig, it looks so cool cool The blending really kicks ass

§pearhead
yeah it is damn cool

JKozzy
I have a new desire to watch that show... and look out the window and see how windy it is.... and yeah.

§pearhead
CAN U BELIEVE IT!! THEY CANCELLED IT!

well not really cancel but season 4 is done and cartoon network doesnt host it anymore. anyway i gtg eat dinner i might or might not be back peace out.

JKozzy
K, peace...
BUT HOW CAN THEY CANCEL IT!? ARGH

JKozzy
103 posts.. not bad stick out tongue

§pearhead
yay im back

diegocala
Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend?

§pearhead
pff no. just random ppl who know each other. why u think we're gay/lesbians? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MC Mike
laughing out loud

§pearhead
and just for the record im not gay

MC Mike
stick out tongue

JKozzy

§pearhead
Heh. Ah well. Go check out kozzy's story forum its kruffing phat

JKozzy
That thing's got CRAZY! I love it laughing out loud
(think u meant thread, s'all good wink)

§pearhead
who the hell cares. and kruffing is a kruffing cool word

JKozzy
idc. and yes, kruffing should be in websters. it's that good.

JKozzy
And may I say that it's damn windy.

§pearhead
yeah it got windier again.

JKozzy
yesindeelido it did. we can only hope the wind makes the roads sucky so we can have an hour delay tomorrow! Ah, it's hopeless...

§pearhead
I'm tellin ya, optimism sucks...all it does is make you sad.

JKozzy
Yes, but there's always that "pain/pleasure" theory from walsh...
WHICH we need to do the thesis statement for.

§pearhead
heh. i did it. miss brenna checked it off for me.

she aint that bad lookin, if u know what i mean...

JKozzy
"Yes, and Ms. Brenna will take the top half of the alphabet..."
"HAHA! MS BRENNA! TOP HALF!" he he he *snort* WOO

MC Mike
lol... stick out tongue

JKozzy
It's not that windy anymore... whistle

§pearhead
Its not doing anything right now. there is NO wind at all.

BLACKANGEL
good 4 u.big grin

JKozzy
Thanks!

§pearhead
i feel spedcial again...

BLACKANGEL
u r welcome

JKozzy
But I will tell you this: I was BLOWN AWAY by the new RETURN OF THE KING COMMERCIAL. HOLY SHIT. Watch it. Here's the link:
http://img-nex.theonering.net/movies/rotk_commercial_1.mov - quicktime
http://img-nex.theonering.net/movies/rotk_commercial_1.wmv - windows media

MC Mike
yes thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.