A Christmas Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Has anyone seen this? It's pretty funny. Little Ralfy just wants a red ryder BB gun. But everyone thinks he'll shoot his eye out.laughing out loud

finti
is this the one with the kid who stick his tounge to the pole?

Texas
I love that movie!!!!!
The dogs barge in and eat the turkey so they go to that Chinnesse place, and that decoder ring, and that hooker leg lamp. It's so funny, because in one way or another we can all relate! It should be coming on again soon, it's a classic!!

ToMacco
And the Santa Clause at the shopping mall.

HO HO HO HO!!!!!! HO HO HO!!!! *all the kids start to cry*laughing out loud

Texas
........and that red headed hick bully kid, and how he says shit and his mother washes his mouth out with soap! I really love that movie!!!smile................

ToMacco
"I can't put my arms down!"

"Well, you can put them down once you get to school"

Texas
rolling on floor laughing
I need to get it on DVD

ToMacco
Do they even have it on DVD?

And finti, by the way, it was the one where he stuck his tounge to the poll. "I tripple dog dare you!"

Texas
Probably. I'll have to get in on the net, I dont think most stores will carry it.What year was it made?

ToMacco
1984. Directed by Bob Clark

Aquarius87
........Buttcrack..............

ToMacco
heh?confused

No, hon, you can't see my buttcrack. Wait, on second thought.wink

Aquarius87
Hahaha...i just had to say it,i was laughing at it before i posted,so i thought it would be even more funnier if i posted it,cos i knew id'e get a funny response,i'm in the mood for stupidity tonight..stick out tongue

ToMacco
"Follow the yellow brick road". Nice.

Have you ever smoked pot, and watched the Wizard of Oz while listening to Pink Floyd's 'Dark Side of the Moon'?

Try it. It's crazy. Start the album on the third roar of the lion.

Aquarius87
*laughs uncontrollably*
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man! that sounds soo funny i'm gonna try it!
Thankyou MACCO!!!!!
haha! i think i'm going to laugh for a week.laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

ToMacco
It's no joke! I'm dead serious! Pink Floyd did it on purpose. Watch it, it will blow your mind!smokin'

Aquarius87
Awwww! really Thats even better,i thought it would just be babbling shit to trip me out
u know id'e rather do it on something hallucigenic,,haha no.
My cat duncan just did a fishy fart...
Hahaha! *falls to the floor*

Aquarius87
i can't see what all the controversy is over this girl
,the british adore her,
She's Australian mind you
Personaly i dont like her,She's a Scorpio,a symbol of sex...that means she's a Monster Ho

Aquarius87
yeah and she's like 33

ToMacco
I'd nail her.big grin

Aquarius87
I bet you would
My pic is scary,i dont think youd'e get me hammmered and nailed!
Hahastick out tongue

Texas
you look like that chick from 'The Game' and 'Payback'eek!

Aquarius87
Iv'e seen neither of those,my friends always said i looked like that girl from "10 things i hate about you".
Weird...confused smile

Texas
You look like this chick (Deborah Kara Unger):
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/payback/deborah_kara_unger/c_unger.jpg
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

BackFire349
i love that movie, one christmas eve night i was lying in bed to excited to sleep, so i watched that movie 5 times in a row waiting for morning, they were having a marathon of it on tnt or something, great time

Machine
this is one of my favorite times of the season cause i know theyll play two great movies one is christmas story and the other rudlof red the red nose reindeer .

Jackie Malfoy
That movie rocks!I love the part with Santa "You will shot your eye out kid!" "Merry Christmas" ho ho ho ho!JM

Dazzler619
That movie was adorable!

botankus
Jackie, I will give you credit for using the search tool to find a thread about a movie instead of simply starting a new one without looking....and also for digging up possibly KMC's oldest resurfaced thread!

SlipknoT
I love this movie, I havemt seen it since last christmas though.

MornGlory
Ive never seen this movie

SlipknoT
your missing out

<<Solo>>
Seriously, your missing out. Missing a lot.

botankus
Well, whoever's missing out just turn to TBS every Christmas Eve. I believe at this point it's on the seventh straight showing out of twelve.

Dr. Strangelove
I watched it three times in a row on Christmas Eve...love that movie big grin

SlipknoT
I watched it 4 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.