Faith No More

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

in flames
any fans ?

amity75
Yes Yes Yes! Angel Dust is one of my all time favourite albums.

in flames
that album is a classic!!! along with king for a day...

in flames
Mike Patton in my opinion is one of the most gifted singers..he can proform alot of different generes plus unique styles

amity75
What a performer Mike Patton is. I saw them at Glasgow Barrowlands and someone hit him square in the nuts with a pool ball. He picked it up and said "Thank you Glasgow, I will always cherish this!" Anyone else would have been lying on the ground in tears.

total metalhead
maybe he has prosthetic testicles?

finti
laughing out loud, I love Epic followed by Angel Dust even though my fav tune is Evidence from King for a day fool for a lifetime

mah
There are few quite like Mike Patton.
Oooh, the work he did with Dillinger Escape Plan for mere 4 songs on the Irony is a Dead Scene EP...some of the finest hardcore ever created.

Dario Argento
I love Faith No More. Angel Dust is also one of my all time favourite albums.

tabby999
yeah, does that guy ever stop working? hes like Devin Townsend, sidebands and other projects aplenty.
i recon he's brilliant in Tomohawk

Bardock42
Wow, it only took me 3 months to really appreciate The Real Thing...but now I do.....sweet.

Victor Von Doom
Speed it up, son.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Speed it up, son.

Yeah, but it happens...like I don't listen for 2 weeks to an Album and when listening to it fterwards I find the amazingness....but well, 3 months....could be worse.....could be 4.

Alpha Centauri
Could be Brian May!

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wow, it only took me 3 months to really appreciate The Real Thing...but now I do.....sweet.

I never knew you were a Bo Bice fan...

The truth comes out hehe. shifty

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
I never knew you were a Bo Bice fan...

The truth comes out hehe. shifty

I never knew I was either.....wait, who the hell is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.