perdict the opening weekend of rotk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/games/thederby.htm

You must sign up, but is free i think rotk will have 77 million dollar opening weekend.

manny321
All those movie critics say rotk won't be box office smasher.They say 50 mil dollar opening. These guys are never correct. Prediction for fotr 30 mil actual 47 mil. Prediction for ttt 30 mil actually 62 mil off by double. Matrix reloaded prediction 130 mil weekend 91 mil. Hulk prediction is 88 mil it was only 67 mil. Spiderman prediction only 40 mil actual was 114 mil, almost off by triple the estimate. Usually boxofficemojo and boxofficereport and boxofficeguru.com have good predictions.So these guys are just people that have nothing better to do then put there own stupid opinions on the INTERNET and expect everyone to believe it. I think rotk Will have 5 day gross 120 mil and a opening weekend of 77 mil. which is around some estimates, which put it around 70-80 mil. So king elssar is going to cut nemo and neo's head off in the box office muhaaaa Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing laughing

mors823
with a day day opening, I say 100 mil. Although, remember all the hype for Revolutions and look what happened. Now, will that happen to RotK, I hope not.

Julie
hmmm.....I dunno....never was much good with numbers

turin
115 mil.

ash007
i would say about around 120 million or maby higher as this film has gotton better review then spiderman

gosh so excited only 15 more hours till i see it eek!

Smodden
95 mil

manny321
MUst i remind you the two towers made 102 million dollars in 5 days. So because this movie is all over the news and tv internet it is very much likley opeing day figures may be around 30 mil. If rotk makes around 29 or 30 mil on wendsday we have a super humego hit among us, which may make close to spiderman maybe, if the movie is that good, which people say. So perdict 120 5 day. After two weeks we will now if this going to beat spiderman or not. Go lotr destroy the boxoffice as spiderman did. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

manny321
boxofficeguru.com perdicts 115 milllion, average joes on boxofficemojo perdict 108 and magazine perdict anywhere from 105-120 million 5 day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.