Hiya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Palaka
Just another newbie here. smile

aragorniscool45
hi welcome to the forums. if u got any queston you can pm me.

Julie
hello.....we like newbies...

yerssot
we do? messed

kidding, welcome

Storm
welcome and have a blast smile

barbie_girl
hve fun an never frown coz u dont no whos fallin in love wi ur smile smile

BOPRecruit 16
sup palaka!

winnifred
hi there new person i'm new 2 so hi and hellobunny

arwen22
Are you Filipino? Coz your nick is PALAKA ita meas FROG..

Dark_Psylocke
Welcome and enjoy your stay. Any question about X-Men feel free to PM me

Palaka
Thanks for the welcome! Didn't know that about the frog thing, I just entered my real first name in a Hawaiian name generator and it came back Palaka. I rarely frown, but I already found love on another forum. And as far as X-Men, I'll have to think of some, I love the movies though!

ShadowGirl
Welcome and enjoy your stay at KMC!!! smile

Killer
high.

Mr Parker
Hey there Palaka! as you can tell from my user name,I love the character of spider-man and am a huge fan of him,but as you can tell from my sig below,I dont feel the movie did the comics any justice at all and totally betrayed his character and the spirit of the comics unlike Superman. mad

nazgulinthedark
helllo!

Palaka
I respect your opinions Mr Parker.....but I disagree with them. I loved the comics, but I think the movie improved on them in a few areas. The organic shooters being a big one.

Mr Parker
So you have become a man-spider fan now huh? sad to hear that. sad I am still waiting till the day when I get to see the character of spider-man on the screen,I wont accept Man-spider. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.