Midnight Showing Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rolos
IM so excited about this!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT wait-how many of you are going to midnight showings tomorrow???? eek!

Julie
I probably won't see a midnight showing....but I will see an early showing wed....

ash007
yeah same earily showings are much better. plus with middnight i will be to tired

mah
I'm going at MIDNIGHT oh yeah!
9 and a half hour left.

turin
yes i am going as well!!! there are 5 show houses showing it in my home town with a total of about 35 theaters playing it. everyone is sold out! this is going to be crazy tonight. i am going to have to show up like 3 hours early for a decent seat (last year i was 2 hours early and got the worst seats in the theater).

Izz
Going tommorow afternoon! Might have to skip some school, but I don't mind. Don't mind it at all....... In 24 hours I'm already watching it! WOOHOOO!

fini
argh its trilogy tuesday and i'm here ........with rotk till christmas.........wahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElvenQueen
Im so excited...Im going to the midnight showing...Its gonna be so awesome...I love being surrounded by hardcore lotr fans...last year when I went for TTT everyone would boo when another preview came on and we would yell "We want lord of the rings" Its a great experience...I cant wait.

Julie
I am going to a showing where I am NOT likely to fall asleep

Discos
I am going to see it on wednesday at 1430 (tomorrow) and seriously am so excited about this, the advert makes me want to cry

ash007
seeing it 10 in the morning but i will be in the que for 2 hours. and at the moment its very very cold

justinday15
I would go see the midnight show but i got finals tomorrow

turin
ya i am very worried about waiting outside for the midnight showing. it is freezing outside and as it gets dark its just going to get colder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.