Is there going to be a second X-Men tourney>?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VallejoKid707
Just wondering... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling1.gif

VallejoKid707
i guess no one knows...

VallejoKid707
wow the x-men forum was really dead 2 day

VallejoKid707
like no one posted 4 a long time. and i mean a long time!

Paola
sad I can't see your new sig..... jus the av sad

and when's the next Tournament gonna beeeeeeeeee????!!!!!!!!!!
we want REVENGE!!!!! evil face

VallejoKid707
i know me too! press f5 to see my sig...

Vampiree
i can see your sig! big grin it's awesome big grin chica rules, she made e my rockin avatar big grin

MaverickIce
Yeah, there will be one.. Eventually, after I finish my finals at school.. so by the end of the week. First I got to PM Kes.

Also, anyone out there who wants to help run it? I want to let more teams in, so I thought about two brackets, and the winner of those two brackets face each other.

Paola
What??? Maverick..... don't go to school evil face.....school sucks evil face...... so does finals...... stay here aaaaaaaaaaaaall day and make that tournament...evil face

Vallejo: I pressed F5 before and your av appeared but no sig...... but now I did it again and I see it eek! Nice!!!

VallejoKid707
you should thank slayer! shes the one that did it...

buffymitch
I knoiw this is going to sound really stupid but can you guys explain to me how this tournamets works. I didn't reall get the explanation. Break it to me in little words. Thanx

XxGambitXx1988
can someone tell me how to get a pic under my name??

XxGambitXx1988
pleez??

Vampiree
i already told you teddy big grin read my pm big grin

Paola
buffy: you have to make a team of five X-Men and name it..... Maverick will make it face another team and if your team gets enough votes it will get to round two and so on...... big grin

buffymitch
Thanx paola. another of the many sweet girls here

Paola
thanx buffy big grin...

Kes
The Tourney is up so...
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.