New punk rocker here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Hey, I guess I'm new. I'm a big Spidey fan, and I play guitar all the time, and when I'm not doing that, I street race.

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forum

yerssot
have a blast matie

barbie_girl
stree race? wot u drive an ware u race? i go racin quite alot?

sk8rpunkbarbie
yeh everyones really nice on here if u need ne thing let us know !*hugs*

holdenhsvgtsr
u street race what u run

barbie_girl
hey hgv i got me a little fiat punto now! its baby blue! wi fluffy baby blue seats! apart from mine which is baby pink!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

barbie_girl
i agree

Scythe
I own a Nissan Skyline, and yes when I'm not playing guitar or bass with my bands, I go out to San Diego, or Anaheim to race.

Julie
hello....watch out though this is addicting

heen68
HI welcome smile

Julie
nice avatar

Scythe
Thanks.

Julie
no problem

sk8rpunkbarbie
hi!

Julie
hi to you too...are you new or old hat?

BOPRecruit 16
sup scythe! what a coinceidence! i have a mutant creation called by that alias in my x-evo fic. great name. later.

Scythe
Cool......I think? So, how are the people down here? From what I've seen, there are alot more older people here. Back where I'm from, the Gamer Boards, everyone's an A**hole, and they're like 14 years old.

BOPRecruit 16
scythe: alot of ranges of age. 13-20 something. great people. varying personas. nicer than cinema confidential's boards. they're asses too. hope you feel welcomehere!

winnifred
h-h-HIbunnylove

holdenhsvgtsr
not to slag you off or that but can u prove you have a skyline cause thats a serious car and it was never sold in the states plus in some parts like new york in that the car is even illegal

Scythe
Well, I spent 11 months in Japan, and I bought it over there. I don't seem to have any recent pictures, all I have are old one's. I'm in the process of getting them to a scanner, but that will take time. I can assure you, I really do have one. I fell in love with the car since it's olden times, and my parents helped me pay for it. I tricked it out thanks to my cousin, and I race with it. No one ever comes close to that car, unless its another Skyline, but I was tought how to drive thru difficult tasks my father made me do. I was able to drify at the age of 12, I know how to powerslide a car, do reverse 360's, and so on. I'm barely 17, and I'm better then most drivers. It's true.

holdenhsvgtsr
ok well no offence mate i do kinda believe you but i got to see it to believe it and a skyline is a serious and very expensive car

Member.
welcome the the boards.

Killer
bi.

Scythe
Yeah, I live a very busy lifestyle. As for the Skyline, nah, it was only 10,000. Almost new, and I brought it over here to the states and tricked it out alittle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.