No More Movies For Me. **it's my new thing**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I won't watch anymore movies from now on because celluloid is made of pastics and plastics are the reason for the depletion of the rain forests. I hope you will all do the same and join the cause. The cause my friends, is Earth. smile

Baylin
So longs as I can still watch Star Wars I'll renounce all other films!

Tired Hiker
Okay.

Veralidaine
hmm, i would, but...how can u giv dat up? de chance to, even if briefly, escape de normal sh*tty reality.......

Baylin
Yay! Burns all videos and watches as the thick black polluting smoke goes sky wards... blink

Tired Hiker
My plan for saving the remaining rain forests is this:

The plan that I designed entails that I give up watching movies in the theatre, i.e. Lord Of The Rings-Return Of The King. Yes, I'm going to give up the movie I've been looking forward to the most. I won't buy or rent anymore DVD's because of all the plastics and waste of natural resources for packaging alone. I will only watch movies on cable, or I will only watch the DVDs I currently own. If I can sneak into a ROTK . . . then I might be able to see it in the theatre without the guilt of destroying another rain forest.

Veralidaine
man i cood never giv up LOTR.......never..ever...ever...never......ever...k u get de point......

Tired Hiker
That's why I'm gonna sneek in, see?

Baylin
I'm going! Good night all, and good luck with your anti film campaign TH!

Veralidaine
cya Baylin! tanks 4 killing me!smile

Tired Hiker
Night Baylin! Thanks for the support! smile

BLACKANGEL
i would do it with u but, i dont want to.

Tired Hiker
Earth Killer! mad

BLACKANGEL
bunny

BLACKANGEL
no im not. i just dont want to promise omething that i know damn well i wont do. i love earth. i hate animal killers bunny did this bunny do anything no but ppl want to kill it.

Tired Hiker
The bunny is always hopping. It's so crazy like that.

Tired Hiker
I'm so stoked!!!

Veralidaine
(laugh temporarily unavailable please hold...)

BLACKANGEL
bunny

BLACKANGEL
TH mean to me today.

Tired Hiker
Whatever, what I am stoked about is that I just ordered my tickets to see ROTK on line! I'm so happy!!! smile

BLACKANGEL
is that a movie

Veralidaine
u got em...lucky boy.......i av to wait ne way......wen does it come out over dere? where u r?

Veralidaine
BA: lord of the rings, the return of the king, 3rd installment......

Tired Hiker
sad Awwww, buddy! I didn't mean to be mean. I'm just up to my usual antics. I'm not going to give up seeing movies in the theaters. It's all just hearsay to stir a controversy on the forums. It's just a bunch of razzmatazz.

Tired Hiker
Return of the King comes out on Wednesday in California.

Veralidaine
damn u........i av to wait till de 26th of dec. i CANNOT wait dat long......

BLACKANGEL
oh....i knew that. love ya TH

Tired Hiker
I'm not THAT worried about the rain forests. stick out tongue but I do worry sometimes. You know, with all these lumberjacks and all.

Tired Hiker
Gollum!!!!

BLACKANGEL
i love animals

Tired Hiker
I'm thinking of getting a cat.

Veralidaine
really ? cool..i used to av a cat..it had orange fur, we called it garfield....

Tired Hiker
I had an orange cat when I lived with my mom back in the day. His name was Tang, after the orange drink. We inheritated him when my grandma died. Best cat. I love you Tang!

Veralidaine
big grin cute......

nazgulinthedark
we have four cats, they're soo cute!

TH - if you want to help d animals go adopt one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.