last saber scene in trailer 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

towens81
i was wondering if anyone recognized who anakin was fighting at in that last scene...

it looks like mace windu...

anakin looks to kill him or something, swiping across with his blue blade...

just a question...

Ushgarak
Still haven't seen it, but it was probably Christopher Lee (Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus)

towens81
i think it was trailer C 'Forbidden Love'

it not the one in the hangar vs. dooku...

it like right after that...

it shows him very angry, swiping across with his saber at someone witha bald head, looks to be mace or someone...

hmmmmmmmmmm....

Ushgarak
Ok, I'm downloading it soon! Just bad timing that I was away lately...

When lit, Dooku's white hair can actually make him look bald. Strange but true.

bigsef2
he is actually killing a tusken raider. anakin massacres a whole village of them in episode 2 for supposedly killing his mother

Ushgarak
Oooh, sounds likely.

yerssot
yeah! that got my figured also! but I don't think it's a tusken, it looks more like a Zambrodian (like Maul and the one from JC)

bigsef2
id bet anyone a hundred dollars that its a tusken. after all, they dont always wear those silly masks

yerssot
they don't?

bigsef2
i dont know i was more just asking. theyve got to eat, dont they?

yerssot
From everything I've heared is that they were that mask for protection against the wind and the sun... eating is a different question...
and I'm not sure about the horns...

JediOasis
Yeah, I downloaded the trailer and paused it right at that part, and to me it looks just like a Tusken Raider.

Ratcat
For the record, it is a TUSKEN RAIDER.

If you look at the enterance he has just come from it is a Tusken 'mud tent' where he has just watched his mother die in his arms.

ToMacco
No wonder Ani is pissed!

Captain REX
I read that Anakin buries his mother after scaring away some Tuskens beating her. On the return trip he sees a Tusken camp. Some Raider kids see and smile and wave. He walks over to them. By the time the mom looks up, her heads gone. That's who we see decapitated in Trailer C. Then he kills the kids, kills some slavers, and frees slaves for his mom, just like he said he would in TPM. Sounds believable.smile

yerssot
don't know about the spoiler tags I guess...

I thought it wouldn't be filmed that way...
just Ani walking towards the Sandpeople...

Ratcat
I don't believe so.

That hut he exits is a tasken sand hut. Inside is Shmi's body, he walks out and kills the first Tusken he sees.

queeq
A blue sabre eh? I don;t get these colours....

Ratcat
His saber is blue, but he loses it and grabs one from someone else which is green.

Same for Obi-Wan but in reverse, Starts Green, loses it and grabs a blue one.

SLJ is definately purple, he confirmed it on Live TV last weekend.

Ushgarak
And also confirmed the casual nature of it all...

queeq
Well, it's odd. We see him on Geonosis with a green one and then we see him fighting Dooku on Geonosis with a blue one. I'm pretty sure fighting Dooku is the last thing he does. You think he changes twice?

Ushgarak
What about that two-sabre rumour of his? Mayhaps he changes sabres during the battle? The scriptment mentioned dead Jedi around.

queeq
Ah yes, but still... a lot of sabre changes. I'd think a Jedi'd stick to his sabre as if it were his own life, but ok.

yerssot
perhaps the crystals fell out and they changed it...?big grin

queeq
Attack of the Fumbling Jedi?

peluffo
the last image is very blurred but I believe in Tusken Victim

yerssot
yeah, ratcat is good at all this, so he's probably right

queeq
RC's always right. wink

yerssot
ok; RC, give me the story of EpIII big grin

Ushgarak
queeq didn't say he knew EVERYTHING, just that what he DID know was always right...

yerssot
hey! could try, right?

Captain REX
Anakin's blue saber is taken by Count Dooku, so maybe he uses the green one for a bit and snatches his and Obi's real sabers' off of the Count's belt. Then he fights with that one.

queeq
Hmmm.

LanceWindu
Maybe, we just have to wait for the answer

yerssot
grabbing a lightsabre from a DJ? tricky

LanceWindu
But what if he loses it in the battle and it just simply gets picked up along the way.

yerssot
I like that idea better!

LanceWindu
Yeah?

yerssot
because otherwhise it may seem that getting a lightsabre out of someones handes is easy

LanceWindu
Which it is not.

yerssot
indeed! and because people don't tend to read the novalisation this things happens then

LanceWindu
Because they don't read the novelisation they don't know that sabres are hard to rip out of someone's hand?

yerssot
no, if they don't read it, they will think it's easy to do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.