My new best friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Keysersoze
Hey hey ladies and gents.
Here is a thread for you to put pics of your new best friends! for ive been told you can tell alot about a person through his friends!

total metalhead
here is my bestest best friend in the whole wide world. his name is JayJay yes

DeNiro
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

my best friend is invisible so even if i post a pic of him u wont be able to see him but he looks exactly like arnold if u ask him

Treehuggerjanie
my best freind rules. Shes really nice but i havent got a picyy. But anyway shes cool. Tmh your best freind is ace!Please introduce me to jayjay!

total metalhead
i'll try to get him to talk but hes kinda shy. he was bullied as a child you see sad . mean old gorillas, pickin on him just cos he's small!!! miffed

Jaxi D
What the f**k? shut up sam!!!!

Korri
laughing

total metalhead
i had an invisible friend once but he rejected me sad

Korri
sad

total metalhead
you can never trust invisible friends. you turn your back on them for a second and their hangin out with another crowd erm

Korri
its just not rite

total metalhead
its so very hurtful

Korri
awww sad *hugs*

total metalhead
*hugs back*

i'll be alone forever!!!!!!

kalantiaw
total metalhead> maybe you'd like to meet my invisible freind...
she's fun, freindly and fun to hang out with... total metalhead, meet my friend sal-- d'oh!!! sonovab!tch... she just left sad ...

total metalhead
omg!!! just like that??? he is soooo cruel sad

Korri
im ur friend

total metalhead
happy

now that makes me feel better. thanx korri Happy Dance

Korri
big grin *hugs*

total metalhead
*big hug*

i dont even need JayJay anymore!

Korri
big grin

kalantiaw
stupid, heartless piece of invisible trash!!!

jacksparrow22
http://www.angelfire.com/film/apirateslife4me/random/nice

my best friend charlotte is the one on the right...i am on the left....yeah. she's like 4 foot 11, and i'm 5 5 so thats why there is such a difference, even when we are sitting down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.