Rules about the TV forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G.P
As this TV forum has been established, it is important to consider some difficulties that are raised by the nature of TV : cultural differences. Even though the programmes broadcast on tv have become more and more similar all around the world over the last years, let me remind you that all the members don't get the same kind of TV programs.

Consequently, it would be IMHO a good idea to harmonise the way we talk about these programs by being more precise. When you talk about a show, please add more information: its channel/network (maybe country), the kind of show it is (Talk show, reality show, soap opera, series....), and maybe a brief description of it.

For example, someone (LS) has talked about "Good Morning Miami". Well I apologize for being ignorant, but I've never heard of it and I have absolutely no idea of what it can be.

Thanks in advance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.