What is his fate.... This dude is the key to the movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loyaltosmeagal
I recently started getting back into the movie.... Gollum/smeagal really got me back into the show... Sam's such a dick to the little dude.. Does Gollum win over Smeagal and ends up getting himself killed?

fini
wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllll i not answering this....... the movie is out tonite and u could try reading the BOOK

ElvenQueen
Read the book. Or see the movie...your questions will be answered.

And sam is just really protective of Frodo and rightly so. He saw Gollum's true colors when Frodo was unable to. Thats why as you say he was a dick to Gollum. He didnt trust him and he was right. Just wait till you see Return of the King. You wont blame Sam for being suspicious.

Julie
I read the book....and forgot what happens....oh well

loyaltosmeagal
I'll read the books to get caught up.... I know Sam is just trying to take care of Frado.... I'm just one of those novelist who would like to see Smeagal survive and return to form for helping them... I know he's insane because of the ring..... I would be too after 500 years with that madness.......... Smeagal just caught a sentimental bone in me for sympathy....

loyaltosmeagal
Oh... To the student.... I was born on 8-21-71.... Just a small coincedence...

Long live Smeagal.... big grin

turin
well smeagol causes a great evil, but in the end his evil deeds end up working out for good, thats all i'll say

sauron
smeagOl with an o mate

read the books, and no hes not trying to help frodo, maybe for a brief time, but only because he swore on the ring,

loyaltosmeagal
Well, Smeagal is still a kick ass little dude... Gollum just screwed it up for me... a skitzo battle.... sux but oh well.... Hold true to the story... Like I said... it struck a sympathy bone with me.....

nephalim27
It's supposed to.

loyaltosmeagal
Suppose to what Hold true or suck...... Smeagal should break free.....

sauron
well if thats what you want then erm im very sorry

loyaltosmeagal
You all have been very informative..... It should be a great movie... I'll get spun up on my reading and find out from the beginning just how screwed up Gollum is and how Smeagol comes to be or vice versa.... Rock on people...... evil face

nephalim27
It's supposed to strike a sympathy bone.

turin
ya strike a sympothy bone with ya then bites the bone right off, oops i've said too much, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.