Episode-II Trailer Wallpapers @ SWMovies.Net

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
I've created 16 (so far) wallpapers for your desktop using images from the recent Episode-II trailers.

http://www.swmovies.net/swmnews/200111/index.htm#011120paper

Enjoy!

Aquarius87
Thanks Ratcat, Your the man!cool
Heres me,maybe you should add it to desktop images.Haha jk!laughing out loud (as if)roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

ToMacco
See? I knew you were cute.

Aquarius87
Haha you reckon,i thought that pic was rather cheeky.laughing out loud
It reminds me so much of a monkey.Haha!rolling on floor laughing

ToMacco
What is it with you and monkeys? Do you have one as a pet or something?embarrasment

Aquarius87
Hahaha! i'm Laughing really hard now!laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Umm the word "monkey" Excites me,like it just makes me laugh for some weird reason,They're cute aswell,and yeah i have about 3 living in my area.Once i was sleeping outside in a sleeping bag,with all my friends And a monkey came and stole my pillow while i was sleeping,next morning my head is in the grass and my pillow is hanging from a palmtree.
That was funny,all my friends laughed at me.
And yeah.

ToMacco
Can I come and live with you? I wanna sleep outside with monkeys! That sounds so fun!smile

We can get them drunk!eek!

Aquarius87
Hah! hah! yeah! its been a while Since i slept outside,i'm scared they might steal my Pants.
This island is the place for madness!
The monkeys are so cool,they join in on peoples party's
They get into the food and steal the booze (that happened to my neighbour).

ToMacco
The monkey didn't steal your pantswink

yerssot
something growing here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.