I Had To Sleep In The Closet Last Night

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
blink My house is getting remodeled, even though I thought it was fine the way it was, but nooo, my parents did it anyway...And now there are only two rooms to sleep in, so my brother got the office, my parents got the master bedroom, and I got the closet in the master bedroom along with my dog laughing mad THe closet's actually pretty cozy but still...

Korri
awwww laughing

burlyman
What the f**k? no waaaaay thats evil evil face laughing out loud

N.Tonks
It's not funny laughing out loud

sk8rpunkbarbie
awwwww bless welll at least the dog kept u warm! my dog always keepsmy feet warm in the wardrobe! its cosy and dark just how i like it!

Korri
awww

N.Tonks
The sad part is that even my mom was laughing at me...

sk8rpunkbarbie
just say well its comfy and very theraputic well i got a spare bed if ur interested! eek!

Treehuggerjanie
Hehe bet that was fun!

sk8rpunkbarbie
sleeping in closet is always fun beer like being the the dark tho!

crazy_rock_chic
aww,poor u,musta been fun tho

sk8rpunkbarbie
I JUST SAID SLEEPIN IN CLOSET IS FUN like being in the dark all the time like being niteall the time u never gotta wake up!

DeNiro
OO SHI*T THAT IS JUST TO GREAT laughing out loud I can see u now all curled up with the dog and ur parents coming in occasionaly to feed u bread and water and locking the door behind them as they leave laughing out loud

BidMyBlood2Run
sounds kinky shifty laughing out loud

DeNiro
It does doesnt it??? But also remeber it is her dog in there with her so really if u find that kinky all i got to say is > eek!

N.Tonks
eek! What the f**k?

mailedbypostman
Sleeping in the closet? blink Well make sure you clean out all the dirty gym socks and spiders.

Tired Hiker
N.Tonks, your like Harry Potter! Is your closet under a stairway like Potter's closet?

crazy_c
Hee hee i wanna sleep in a closet!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jump.gif

LarryTheArch
ur parents shud be slapped

Tired Hiker
Are your parents going to build a game room? If so, how cute.

*r4e*
i've been sleeping in a woodshed in august. i had a sleeping-bag and my d12-cd. it was so coldbig grin lol,and there weren't even enough room. it was 1m X 1,20m for two ppl. not even cozy. and there were dead mices 2, we didn't feel like cleaning up. yep, we are weird, can't remember why we wanted to sleep in there, we could've gone inside where we would both have gotten own kingsize-beds. this happened in a downhill skiing centre, my friends mum ran the fall-marathon there.

-hanna-

sk8rpunkbarbie
DONT DIS THE WARDOBE IT IS WARM AND COSY!!!!!*crawls back into the corner of the wardobe and goes back to sleep*zzzzzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.