Time Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
what do you do in time off...besides end up here?
I like to read and write for fun

mechmoggy
I like to go out on drinking binges when I can get a full day off, but thats not very often these days.

If I'm in the house I'll watch films, read or sleep.

lil bitchiness
beer mmm drinking!

Yeah..i usually hang arround with my friends...im usually on here when i was ment to be doing work of some sort...like...studying, doing a research..confused supposed to!

Going arround town window shoping as well...big grin

Julie
cute smiley face there...I don't drink though...too young

mechmoggy
I'm always here when I'm supposed to be doing research.

I must remove the link from my favorites folder, its too damn tempting.

Julie
I've always said that this is addicting.....though I hardly have the time for such luxuries...I've been here more in the last two days than the last two months combined...
BTW I am taking a whole month off to read and write....wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

mechmoggy
Kewl, whatcha gonna write?

I break up from work on the 19th and don't go back until the 5th. Thats easily enough time to watch all my Chrimbo DVD's, finish my two outstanding assignments and squeeze in a couple of drinking sessions.

Woo-and indeed-hoo!

Baylin
Hmm I drink lots of whisky cos I like it! and I play the guitar when I can get a spare 5 mins or so

Julie
do you know what that alcohol does to your head...and liver......oi

anyways, I shall probably work on a few short stories....

lil bitchiness
Wow, coolness!...i usually set myself targets like that...but they never seem to happen...

Julie
well it's gonna happen.....'cause I'm locking myself in the basement til it gets done

lil bitchiness
thumb up Wow...talk about comitmment!! yes Good luck!! big grin

Julie
thank you....I shall try to not waste the time....seeing as I ought to get a job and put it off just to read, relax, and write

SO what of you....what are you doing....it's around Christmas...there ought to be a little free time

lil bitchiness
Im gonna be with my friends all chirstmas...im going home on thursday...im at university in Brighton, so im off home...and im gonna relax for 3 weeks with my mom and friends...cant wait!! big grin

Julie
what do you do to relax...I actually find that reading and writing are relaxing....and watching movies...like LOTR and such...oh yes Christmas is soon too....wahoo....good food and presents and such

lil bitchiness
Watching movies..thats what i do..i love to read as well...im not reading anything a the moment beacuse i had a lot of work at university..but i like readong too!! thumb up

I love presents..i cant wait...eek!

Julie
What'd you ask for this year?

Dexx
awh..sleep all the way!! i sleep whenever i get the chance...even school doesn't stop me stick out tongue...i sleep my way through classes...the whole deal! big grin

a bit of reading also..

Julie
Sleep through class * horrified look*

BTW, hi dexx

lil bitchiness
ahahaa! big grin

Julie
yea I'm like that.....
a bit of a stickler for rules regulations...and such esp when it comes to school

lil bitchiness
Well..there is nothing that i want really...big grin i have all i need, so my mom is taking me to town to pick what i like...when i see something...big grin

You?

Julie
cool...sounds like fun.
I asked for a lot of star wars stuff...a few books too.
I think the LOTR soundtrack..
probably a shirt or something from my sis
oh and POTC

lil bitchiness
thumb up excellent!! Sounds fun!! yes

Star wars fan!! thumb up

Julie
could you tell stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
stick out tongue

I...I....Im not a fan! embarrasment

Julie
* jaw drops*
*picks jaw off floor*
that's ok....there are plenty of other things to get into

Baylin
Yeah I know full well what it does. It makes me do stupid things that I cant remember but everyone else can... big grin
Anyway I dont drink excessively only a bottle a week or so... stick out tongue Nah seriously I do enjoy a nice single malt scotch but I'm not an alcoholic yet wink

yerssot
I do what I'm best at ... eating and sleeping

mechmoggy
Lil, we have to get you into star wars!

I never write a chrimbo list, Mrs.MM always knows what I like. I think I've got DVD's, CD's and a few star wars toys most likely. Also an item of clothing I think.

lil bitchiness
big grin wow!!!

OK...my new years resolution...im gonna watch Star wars!! (ive seen all the old ones...but not the new) So...im gonna see all star wars in the next 3 weeks then im giving my feedback! thumb up

Dexx
hey Julie

what are you kiddin? ..i can almost put my feet on the desk at some classes big grin..well...a knee anyway stick out tongue

but seriously...i can sleep as much as i want if i'm not in the...mood....of paying attention..or if i'm too sleepy...and i usually am big grin

Fire
hehe go dexx

mechmoggy
The old ones are best Lil, thats for sure. But AOTC isn't too bad.

silver_tears
I never really like star wars embarrasment

Fire
hmm careful there silver

silver_tears
stick out tongue I appreciate it and the effort it takes and all but just not a huge fan who collects the toys and costumes and stuff embarrasment

Fitch
she has a point....*looks at the angry fellows around*....ah...I meen it's great !! big grin

silver_tears
*looks around and decides to disappear in order to live to see tomorrow* ninja

Baylin
Its alright if you dont like Star Wars, its not your fault if you wish to limit yourself to this world only... stick out tongue

silver_tears
How about Lotr stick out tongue thats not this word now is it stick out tongue or the matrix smart

lil bitchiness
I luuurve Matrix...yes

silver_tears
Me toooooooo yes

Baylin
Hehehe you fink you sooo smart...

Well we all know that Matrix is based in Earth future, and if you dig into Tolkiens history, Middle Earth is loosely based on the surrounding countryside where he lived in the Midlands region of England or Middle England as it was once known so... stick out tongue stick out tongue smokin' big grin (Teasing Silver is soo much fun!)

silver_tears
still not this world wink
and I dont think I'm smart I know it! smart<--- see big grin

Fire
well silver if you look at the different continents in tolkien his world, they look a lot like our continents, so who knows

silver_tears
I agree but I made that statement based on the vreatures and animals not really the land itself per say big grin

Fire
well that's only a part of it

silver_tears
I know that but it's just a silly argument about star wars stick out tongue

LilySatine
Time off??

Never heard of it!!

Baylin
You should come over to England, look at some of the locals you'll soon get an idea where Tolkien got his inspiration for creature and animals...

mechmoggy
Yup, a couple of my ex-girlfriends were proper trolls. eek!

Baylin
laughing out loud Mine too! laughing out loud

cermiestar
i'm SUPPOSED to be revising....

mechmoggy
I'm supposed to be doing an assignment.

At least we're not alone in our lazyness. big grin

silver_tears
laughing out loud omg proper trolls laughing mech that's not very nice *sniggers* laughing out loud

silver_tears
and well I'm supposed to be in school but meh didn't bother seeing as it's the last day before holidays I'm going shopping instead raver

mechmoggy
Can you still take board games into school on the last day of term?

I tried it at Uni, they weren't impressed. embarrasment

silver_tears
laughing out loud omg I can so imagine that stick out tongue
and we can bring whatever we want to school nowadays roll eyes (sarcastic)

cermiestar
we took DVDs in to watch on the whiteboards and food to have a party!

silver_tears
we were allowed to wander the halls doing whatever we wanted stick out tongue
strill didnt go though raver

mechmoggy
Bah, my last day of work was boring.

I had to drive down to Exeter to deliver presents to our biggest account and also meet the new buyer down there. Whoop-de-doo. roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
*ears perk up* presents eek!
favourite word of the year stick out tongue

What exactly do you do mech?

cermiestar
presents! eek!

mechmoggy
I'm a manufacturing engineer (I know how to make stuff!) for a toolmaking and presswork company.

We always send prezzies to our biggest customers at Christmas, and we get some from our suppliers too.

silver_tears
awww sounds nice yes
and really who doesnt know how to make stuff wink

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

There is more too it, honestly, its just hard to explain to anyone who isn't involved in engineering.

Fire
nice going mechy

silver_tears
My parent were engineers at one time in their lives yes
Not anymore stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.