League Of Gentlemen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrid133
Hi just wondering if there are any League of Gentlemen fans out there.

As in the TV comedy programme.

big grin

They are due to be making a movie and just wondered if anyone had any info.

eek!

lil bitchiness
Yeah...they kick ass...big grin

There is a TV forum so this will get moved!! yes

burlyman
Happy Dance tv forum! Happy Dance

and yes... they rule... rock

...silly that there was a film called league of extroardinary gentlemen thumb downsad boo laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Burly, did you watch boselecta last night!? It was good laughing out loud

burlyman
YOU HAVE TV!??!

...the episode? seen it before... if it was season 2, which i think it was, getting on dvd soon stick out tongue
but i missed making of proper crimbo and everyone i know seems to have missed it no expression
What the f**k?

lil bitchiness
hah!! You missed it!! mwahahaha!

It was ok...nothing too special...why did you miss making of the proper crimbo?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!

Raz
I'm a big fan, although I still prefer season 1.

Where did you hear they are making a movie? That is the first I've heard of it.

burlyman
raz dont confuse yourself stick out tongue

i said they shouldnt have called that horror of a film starring sean connery, league of extrodinary gentlemen, cause people get confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

and then lil went completely off topic about the making of something else laughing out loud

ps. i missed it cause i fell asleep embarrasment

Ushgarak
Burlyman, don't confuse yourself. You may want to look at the first post again. Maybe a lesson in reading more carefully?

wicker_man
I absolutely adore this show one of my all time favs, the third (and most recent) series was pretty poor in comparison to its two predecessors, maybe due to the new perspective they took (i.e. Intertwining episodes revolving round certain characters) plus the no shows of Tubbs and Edward was another dissapointment.

burlyman
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Ushgarak
That's actually the team's favourite series and it got the best reviews as well.

Ikobe
The Christmas special scared the crap out of me, but it's a fantastic show! (I'm a pretty big fan of Reece too so there you go.)

Speaking of great britcoms, anyone here a fan of Spaced?

burlyman
ya, my bro has it on DVD.. havent seen it that much though

wicker_man
Spaced was pretty good aswell not in the same league (no pun intended their) as the League of Gentlemen in my personal opinion but good never the less.

mechmoggy
Little Britain reminds me of LOG. cool

Tee hee, I think I'll watch the LOG Xmas DVD this week, get me in the mood for Chrimbo. big grin

astrid133
The Christmaws special has to be one of my favourites ( not like Pop's 'favourites' though tee hee )

I adored the third series...loved the fact that there was no laughter track!!!

My favourite espisode had to be the beauty and the beast, spit and polish was hilarious! big grin big grin

ruby
the third seires was terrible

burlyman
papa lazarou.......keith! laughing out loud

astrid133
The third series got a lot of bad reviews but I really like it. I like that theres no laughter track on it.

jaden101
resurrect a dieing thread shall i

ARE YOU LOCAL?

http://www.uip.co.uk/leagueofgentlemen/

league of gentelman:apocalypse

furryman
wow, they finally made it?!
LoG rules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.