question...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_rock_chic
hey,if your in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn the lights on? blink

lil bitchiness
nothing can travel at the speed of light!! smile

dave123
you would be dead, so it wouldnt matter yes

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

DeNiro
the pressure of u traveling that fast would kill u because the speed of light can travel around the world five times in one second

Dirty Vader
If you're in a car and travelling at the speed of light, the head lights would still brighten your road up since you are not travelling faster than the light they produce (same speed). If the car travels faster than the speed of light then I guess the light produced by the headlights would brighten the road BEHIND you since you're faster.

dave123
it would never leave the headlights, because you would be constantly driving into it

not to mention your inevitable death

DeNiro
actully the headlights wouldnt be able to get infront of the car like it does when u drive normal because u would be traveling at the same speed as them so really they would just be on but not lighting up ne thing

DeNiro
Im in scince class right now and my teacher MR. Dombkowski just gave me the exact answer that i just posted previously so it was like i had a human search enigne to tell me the answer all i had to do was talk instead of going on the net and finding it out laughing out loud

crazy_rock_chic
laughing heh cool

BarmyBrummie
Me confused. I'm not frickin' Einstein ya know

crazy_rock_chic
then where is einstien? confused

crazy_rock_chic
maybe he has the answer big grin

BarmyBrummie
I don't trust einstein, he looks funny and he smells.

MC Mike
^he's right, you know.

§pearhead
"hi im albert einstien. what would you like to know?"

BarmyBrummie
Why do you smell funny?

§pearhead
einstien: "im too busy to take showers. all this complicated calculus is some fun stuff!"

Baylin
Calculus makes my head hurt!

crazy_rock_chic
yeah i guess ur rite

y do u look funny? oh and if your in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn the lights on?

§pearhead
einstien: "well, techinically..." he drones on for half an hour about stuff u dont understand... "and since frogs dont wear tutus, what would happen is the light wouldn't show because you would drive into it instantly. would you like a smell of my armpits?"

MC Mike
^ditto. no expression

crazy_rock_chic
thats ok,i dont need to smell your armpits,thanks for clearing that up for me... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.