It's here ! the Spidey 2 Trailer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
I recently went to spiderman.sonypictures.com and watched the
Spider-Man 2 trailer and it's KICK ASS!!!! A little cheesy, but KICK ASS!!!

If you go to spiderman.sonypictures.com and watch the trailer you will not be disapointed!

I almost wet myself in excitement as I was watching it!
eek!

If you've seen it, let me know what you think of it! big grin

amity75
I wasn't a fan of the first spiderman but this newie looks amazing! Doc Oc looks really creepy when he moves. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Mr Parker
yeah the first movie really sucked but this one at least looks a lot better so far.

burlyman
looks cool... first movie was over hyped and i really couldnt be bothered to go see it in the cinema, this one i prob will

Welfrass
I saw the trailor about a week ago and its off the hook especially the part when the car flies through the window and peter dodges it kinda matrix style

buffymitch
It's kinda matrix style and that was the low point of the trailer. I'm bored with matrix special effects. Hope nothing else lookslike that in the rest of the movie

Silvermane
I just saw the trailer and it look @#$%en awesome. Can't wait until it hits theaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.