Things That You Don't Want To Know or Hear...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
let's talk about things that you don't want to know or hear about. random subjects. like in a bathroom, you wouldn't want to hear someone say: "just dropping the kids off at the pool!" just simple nasty things like that. let's just start off talking about the bathroom. little pranks. like putting peanut butter on your hand, then reaching over/under next stall to ask for toliet paper....laughing (keep it humourous!)

§pearhead
Groaning loudly and dropping a watermelon into the toilet.

BOPRecruit 16
pretending to have constentpation (sp?) laughing

JKozzy
On the operation table and the doctor says "Holy sh!t, what the f*ck is that!?" or "Wow this thing looks sharp" or.... "Oops"

BLACKANGEL
nasty.

§pearhead
More like... "what do you mean you lost the knife. where is it?" *sploosh* "oh...i know where it is..."

BLACKANGEL
doctor

JKozzy
Going for a checkup and having the doctor say "Wow you're small"
messed

BLACKANGEL
or this knife is real dirty oh well. i try.

BOPRecruit 16
laughing

doctors are operating on a patient and one of the guys say: "uh, where's the sponge?"

BLACKANGEL
zorro

§pearhead
laughing out loud nice one kozzy.

How about you're walking down the street and u see...bill clinton or george bush!! AGH!

BOPRecruit 16
yesterday, allie was asking hsiu-fan (guy) what his grade in chemistry was. i thought she said "so, what's your sperm count?" laughing

JKozzy
blink

BLACKANGEL
eek!

MC Mike
one of the doctors starts sweating... after a while, he starts wiping his forehead. Then, his hands tremble. He drops an instrument once... twice... three times. He knocks the tray accidentally out of the nurses hands... he starts to have occasional minor seizures...

Finally, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" and he runs out of the doors screaming... the nurse says, "Sh!t! that was the fifth time this week!"

JKozzy
I would've replied "10,000,000, sir!" wink

BOPRecruit 16
a week or so ago, allie and i were talking about how stupid we are. i said that we don't think with our heads. then allie said, "if you were a guy saying that..." laughing

JKozzy
Oh, guys do. Don't worry. wink

§pearhead
Pff...far from it.

BOPRecruit 16
as in far south, spearhead?

JKozzy
I was just kidding.. stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
really...lol

§pearhead
Ha ha...youre one funny guy... or girl. damn my laziness.

JKozzy
Yes, really.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm a gal. hmm...i wonder how you got that user name...laughing

JKozzy
huh Huh?

§pearhead

BOPRecruit 16
that's not what i meant...but okay...laughing

§pearhead
oh...well im kinda retarded, what did you mean?

BOPRecruit 16
do you really want to know? *evil grin* had more reference to the down south thing i was saying earlier...lol

§pearhead
heh heh...like i said, thats real witty. smile

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, i'm just perverted and a bit hyper right now! laughing are you from europe?

§pearhead
US, my friend.

BOPRecruit 16
when you said witty, sounded uk termish. mon ami, such a cool phrase to say. french/cajun.

this guy in my learning skills class had a mistle toe and went around trying to kiss a teacher and most of his guy pals...interesting...lol

§pearhead
are u an x-man fan? mon ami is a gambit thing.

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i'm an x-men fan. i prefer the movies.

§pearhead
well i prefer the cartoon...i believe that my banner gives that away though stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
x-evo is okay. the toons aren't that great. what's something gross that i say about x-men? hm...

§pearhead
got me.

jacksparrow22
i dont want to know about someones trip to the gynocologist....i know its healthy to go to one and stuff but when they are on the subway sitting next to you talking on their cell phone telling someone about it thats just over sharing

BOPRecruit 16
a doctor examining a man and says "dang! that's small!" laughing

§pearhead
"congratulations ms. madden! you have a baby boy." *drop* "oops..."

"aw, isn't he great!" *drop* "we'll name him jared..."

BOPRecruit 16
when the doctors pull the covers back to help a woman give birth, they go: "holy shit!"

JKozzy
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing
big grin I'm the only one here that gets that.... big grin

amity75
I heard that during the average lifetime we will accidentally swallow 1764 insects in our food. I didn't want to hear that.

BOPRecruit 16
madden, makes me think of the benji twins. just the name.

BOPRecruit 16
(damn it! didn't finish my post!)

i heard that you eat spiders and stuff... sick hate spiders...

§pearhead
Jared Madden!! LOL remember him kozzy? quite possible the most retarded kid to walk this earth...even though he actually kinda had a high IQ. i'll never forget when we were in gym and he shies away from the ball and bill and i laugh at him. he runs up to us like a girl and in the highest voice imaginable..."shut the hell up!" then he runs away. im STILL laughing over that...and that was in 7th grade, about 4 yrs ago...

JKozzy
Grapes anyone? smile

JKozzy
How could I forget?!?!?! And there always was that time when he stayed after school to play LaPlant's Atari! laughing

BOPRecruit 16
there's this one really annoying girl i knew in eighth grade, she was so nosy and stuff. when my friends and i were pretending to punch each other, the girl accidently hit my friend! gggrrr!

§pearhead
laughing out loud Its so fun too talk about annoying people...*COUGH HALF THE PEOPLE IN MY SCHOOL ACHOO!* not you kozzy. all the other speds/nerds/jocks/teachers and so on.

BOPRecruit 16
at work: down the hall and to the right! (you're fired!)

§pearhead
heh...its funny how much life sucks. meeting new people; bah!

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, hard to meet or talk to new people.

JKozzy
Anyone named Pete is wicked funny and always pisses off the teacher, I swear it's that name! laughing out loud

Wow... so many people at our school are just complete jackasses.

§pearhead
hey kozzy u know kuchta right? well to fill in those uninformed persons, he was a new kid about 3 yrs ago. u pronounce his name as ku-kta. not as kooch-ta, as his name suggests. well, in a nutshell, we decided to call him kooch-ta and he got really pissed...it was hilarious.

JKozzy
Sweet
Another name commonly misponounced but idk why... Dicrutello.
Dee cruuu tallleo?? a-whaa... some subs (and teachers) just don't know how to read laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
there was this guy with a really weird name that i used to like and this other guy that one of my pals used to like. had duck or ahwa in it or someting...

§pearhead
kozzy, even my name..."falat". pronounced "fal-it". well i get "fay-let" or "fa-layt" of "falat" with accent on wrong syllable. Hell ive even gotten plain old "flat"! AGH. its annoying.

JKozzy
Your name is so frigin insanely simple... I was about to post that next laughing out loud
Wow.... phew... too much laughing gas...

BOPRecruit 16
sean once sported two small spikes that went straight out from his forehead in hair. the guys thought it looked like two d**ks. laughing out loud he's an interesting fellow. he once wore this cop hat and everyone thought he looked like a guy from ymca. "you know they're gay right?" (that's ironic!) "we should put some stripper music on!" laughing out loud

§pearhead
laughing out loud I remember on halloween a friend and i (it was bill, kozzy) walked around with hockey socks on our heads, arguuing loudly and scaring little kids...TOO fun.

JKozzy
WAY too fun.
At that halloween party, we were watching The Ring, so theres a part where that Samara girl (dead girl with the black hair that kills ppl) grabs the womans arm... well Amanda Moyer was sitting next to me, and I grab her leg... she screamed so loud!!!! i was lmfao!! laughing it was terrible, it scared the shit out of her for like... five minutes at least. so great... but i think that was the highlight of the party... u didnt miss much at all.

BOPRecruit 16
sum of all fears was hekka funnie! i can't remember what break it was, my friends and i went through of phaze where we laughed at the destruction of earth and war. twisted. lol

§pearhead
did i ever tell you the time i went to watch...i think it was rush hour 2 at the movies. a harry potter ad comes on the screen and the kid in front of me for five minutes says, "harry potter...harry potter...harry potter." I was torn between fear and falling out of my seat from laughing.

JKozzy
No messed
I wouldve just chanted something like.... "seven dayssss" or something to creep him out. Maybe he was trying to remember the movie title cuz it looked cool? But honestly WHO DOESNT KNOW WHAT HP IS?!

BOPRecruit 16
pat was telling the class onetime that his brother left the dvd on menu of shrek and the donkey kept saying "pick me! pick me pick me!" for 3 hours straight. laughing out loud poor pat. that's hella torture.

Gotwa
Attention shoppers : McDonalds now has a new hamburger, called the McJackson. One 38 year old piece of meat between two 12 year old buns.

Gotwa
Did you know.. that five popes have died during sexual intercourse?

§pearhead
laughing out loud really... that's interesting

mailedbypostman
What i eat is closer to 2000. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
there was this joke robin williams made: " you have to be this tall to ride michael" (lifts hand to little kids' height) laughing

MC Mike
Damn! Sounds exactly like this kid in our school! laughing EXACTLY! His IQ is super high, and he goes crazy sometimes... laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
i really didn't want to know that sean swings boths ways.........

MC Mike
I didn't want to know that.

BOPRecruit 16
there's a lot of things that i didn't want to hear or know from the guys in fifth period. *shiver* lol

MC Mike
This kid takes Diahrehha (sp? blink ) pills. Why did his friend tell me though? blink

BOPRecruit 16
some of these guys take advil, i thought that was for women...huh...

MC Mike
Advil.. heheh... Dogbert knows what that is shifty

BOPRecruit 16
do guys you know take that?

MC Mike
no...

BOPRecruit 16
didn't think so....

Dogbert
o0o yea, i know what ur talkin bout wink

you dun wanna hear ur parents having sex. that is the ultimate thing you dun wanna hear.

BOPRecruit 16
EW EW EW! *slap* dogbert! lol

N.Tonks
It's even worse if you walk in on them *shudders*

BOPRecruit 16
*shudders* please, no more! lol

Dogbert
The WORST is walking in on ur GRANDPARENTS having sex

MC Mike
okay... What the f**k? that's...enough...

stinkfist462
ewwww sick

Dogbert
...just tellin it like it is

mailedbypostman
i'm drawing line
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

MC Mike
that's...great...

mailedbypostman
Smith:thank you.

BOPRecruit 16
where's that darn line? lol

thorncrawler
i was having a root canal, but as i woke up i heard my dentist say "thats not right!" argh

Veralidaine
messed laughing not too comforting.....

thorncrawler
no tell me abouit it

Veralidaine
i avent talked to u in a while....what ya bin up to?smile

thorncrawler
not a lot, at the mo i'm feeling worse for where! i went out last night, i just got back and i feel crappy. u?

Veralidaine
ow u feel crappy? flu or u jus worn out?

yeh me ok.....stil leadin a shitty life but..stil hopin sumting excitin will happen.....

thorncrawler
well it's almost crimbo, that some times exciting, and no i just drank to much

Veralidaine
lol...ah i c......

Veralidaine
wats ur fav alcoholic drink?

thorncrawler
my favourite is a dr pepper, cos its a pint and you have to down it and it tastes like dr pepper, but i like most spirits, thats what i was drinking last night. u?

Veralidaine
um..i lyk illusions, n vodka cruisers...n baileys too....

thorncrawler
baileys to finish a night off, nothing better

Veralidaine
yes dey taste so damn good.....

thorncrawler
uhu beer yes

Veralidaine
laughing damn i luv dat beer smiley too!

BOPRecruit 16
no one wants to see colin farrell lift his alexander the great skirt when he's drunk with nothing underneath.

§pearhead
this is true... sick

BOPRecruit 16
i read it in j-14. where he exposed himself. i don't have anything against the guy, just interesting.

NyC-gUrL
ooh yeah we do evil face

BOPRecruit 16
i had a feeling someone would say that... laughing

NyC-gUrL
big grin wink

§pearhead
given the fact im not gay...i think ill return to my puking

BOPRecruit 16
even if it was a celeb i liked, i still do not want to know if they ever exposed themselves...

NyC-gUrL
but Colin Farrell's damn sexy love

BOPRecruit 16
i still wouldn't want to see his privates!

NyC-gUrL
yeah...but youre a guy, right??? huh

BOPRecruit 16
no

NyC-gUrL
ooooh embarrasment sorry stick out tongue

if u were a guy I was gonna say: "but what if it was jlo who exposed herself??" but I guess I cant say it right now confused

§pearhead
can we get off that subject. please?

BOPRecruit 16
no prob spearhead and nyc! gladly. lol

§pearhead
ty...lol

NyC-gUrL
big grin

BOPRecruit 16
allie and i were sugar high today and were making fun of the see's candy lollipops we had and made crude remarks of it looking like crap...yeah...lol

§pearhead
laughing out loud thats kinda random...

BOPRecruit 16
here's was caramel and said it was vomit, mine was chocolate so i said shit.lol

§pearhead
o_O laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
yesterday, i told mike to tell his bro patrick to shut up during sixth b/c he talks too much and loud. mike said he didn't have a little bro by that name, i was like "shit!" laughing then i told pat, he thought i was out of my mind or something. lol (theses guys from my school)

§pearhead
laughing out loud that reminds me of a story that i read...and i dont really remember what it was at all...damn my stupidity

BOPRecruit 16
stupidity, what an infectious disease...laughing

§pearhead
its genetic i tell ya. genetic!

BOPRecruit 16
i blame my father then... laughing

§pearhead
i blame em both! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
blame mother for my temper.

§pearhead
i blame my father for insanity, and my mother for that demented sense of right and wrong...stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
i also inherited my dads twisted sense of humour and perverted mind...laughing

§pearhead
that makes two of us. yay!

BOPRecruit 16
^.~ most of the time me and allie imply alot of nasty things that other people don't want to hear. what fun! *evil grin*

§pearhead
sounds like me n bill...heh hes a funny kid.

BOPRecruit 16
lizzie and jameson are the funniest people i know!

§pearhead
*sigh* its good havin those really random friends that u can strangely depend on...

BOPRecruit 16
jameson kept throwing bits of paper at me...annoying brat! laughing we like to annoy each other. he keeps making fun of the name tecumsah and makes it sound so wrong.... laughing

§pearhead
laughing out loud bill is hilarious as well. hes got this completely random joke.
*in thick swedish accent* hello ma name is bjorn im from sveden...i came to amedica to to thees commercial fo' champoo...luk at my lon' sexy hair.*
it is the most random thing ever

BOPRecruit 16
i love it when he does arnold swartzanagger inpersantions! everything he says and does is irrestiably funny!

§pearhead
bill too..."i am the govinator."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>