Swat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Oh my god, i cant wait to see this...
Michelle Rodriguez, Samuel L Jackson is in this and so is Collin Farrel...
Im not expecting much of it to be honest...confused Its probably gonna be on the same idea as most action films these type are....but i still would like to see it big grin

astrid133
I went to see it the other night and it's fab!!!

Lots of guns and shooting and everyone looking very cool.

big grin

burlyman
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I saw the trailer, and Michelle Rodriguez looks great!! eek!

So does Collin!!

astrid133
She's brilliant in it......kicks ass just like it Resident Evil evil face

And Colin is gorgeous of course, but for some reason the film makers still seem to be putting him in clothes!!!! wink

And Samual is of course his noemal cool self cool

lil bitchiness
hahaha...im liking that!! laughing out loud

Palaka
This was just a fun action movie. No big philosophical mumbo-jumbo or ridiculous looking CGI creatures. Just cops and bad guys....and Michelle Rodriguez.

lil bitchiness
love I love Michelle...kick ass chick!! big grin thats the way to be...

Palaka
She's pretty much the same character no matter what movie she's in....but that's what's so great about her! Other actresses play the same character a ton of times (Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan...), at least she has her own niche.

lil bitchiness
love

Yeah...i heard it was a typical predictible American flick...confused i hope they're wrong!

ryherd9
This movie was awesome. I mean it had Colin Farrel and Michelle Rodriguez. I think it was the best movie this year.

Evil Dead
Much like the Fast and the Furious.............this movie was pretty lame on the story. It was a decent action flick.........okay to watch once. I was entertained during most of it. Definetly something you don't need to buy on dvd and watch over and over again.

P.S. For those of you who havn't seen it yet..........this movie is VERY predictable. It doesn't try to mislead you in any way. When you see a character on the screen and say, "he's getting ready to turn into a bad guy" and "this guy's getting ready to change sides and help the bad guy"......you are not wrong. When you watch you will know what I mean. I watched this dvd with my wife's family. Her dad had already seen it.......he was the only one. We were all sitting there saying exactly what was going to happen next in the movie and he's sitting there like, "you guys must have seen this ****ing movie before!"..........nope......just a very predictable, lame plot.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
I LOVE S.W.A.T. it was a great movie, and of course Colin looks very fine.... So does LL Cool J!

Becca~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.