Charmed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lotr168
ANyone seen the WB show Charmed?
I think its ausome, Phoebe is my fav. Alyssa milano roks.

luna_loth
yay! i love charmed! Pipers my fave! shes so cool! but i really like pheobe and paige aswell! i live in england and the new season hasnt come out here yet but it looks reeeaaaaly good!!!!
I know this hasnt got anything to do with charmed, but i LOVE Orlando Bloom!!!!!!!!! love and ur little avatar is sooo cute!

BOPRecruit 16
omg! drew fuller (chris) is so damn fine!!! *sigh*

The Unknown
Charmed is awesome, I watch it everyday after Angel, but I just started actually watching it on the episode where Andy died, so I haven't seen the first season. I've seen up to Astral Monkey.

BOPRecruit 16
i don't watch it as much as i used to, but i catch up with epiz on tnt.

No worries then
Same here in England no new series yet oh well. I've seen nearlly all the episodes except for some in the 1st series. I can't wait till the 6th series comes on in England on normal tv. Phoebe is my fav and i liked cole untill he got himself killed for the 100th time.

G.P
I used to watch from time to time. I don't any more...I grew tired of watching it.

xboy
i luv Charmed that's the best show! I miss PRUE..........http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/rip.gif

The Unknown
There's already a thread on this, but anyways, it's one of my favorite shows. I also miss Prue, I don't like Paige that much.

xboy
me too...........oops didnt know there was 1 already about this owell...............

xboy
paige is corney i hope shannon comes back to the show

wicker_man
Never really got into Charmed, Buffy & Angel were enough for me.

xboy
i really didnt like angel couldnt get into it but buffy was alright....shame it goy cannceled i missed the last episode..............

BOPRecruit 16
are there new epiz of charmed yet? i want to drool over drew fuller some more! laughing love

xboy
today at 8

The Unknown
Shannen's not coming back, she got kicked off for bad behavior. She and Alyssa never got along. I heard that Shannen always tried to mess up Alyssa on her lines and even smacked her on the set, lol!

xboy
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Unknown
That's also why she left Beverly Hills 90210, for bad behavior.

xboy
What a shame...I STILL LOVE U SHANNEN DORETHY

BOPRecruit 16
i love the white lighter's powers to teleport and heal others! also, i like paige's powers. she can command things to her, teleporting. or orbing, as they call it on the show.

nightcrawer89
that is show is one big swing

[[.c.dutton.]]
ok.. for the record.. shannen chose to leave charmed.. she never tried to sabatoge alyssa.. but she did get kiked off 90210.. lol

The Unknown
Ok, how exactly do you know this?

Darth Vicious
Ilike Charmed, i dont watch it as often as i do other shows, well i usually wathc it when my girlfriend watches it, Alyssa Milano is too damn fine, i would love to stake that witch!

loserib
im a mad charmed fan i really love the show i never could get into buffy or angle but i watch charmed all the time and i think paige rocks she is so hot and shes a freak to did you know she was engaged to none other then marilyne manson but yeah charmed is great its got everthing good evil great story line and every once in a wile a good shot of all three sister lying in bed with each other i meen what more could you want in a show

xboy
what about Prue.....................*sniff sniff*

Fire
pretty weak series, first season was the best

great theme song tho

[[.c.dutton.]]
ya.. prues the absolute best... she rocks.. and we all miss her...

The Unknown
There's going to be a marathon on TNT on Superbowl Sunday.

Randy4
I luv Charmed and it's coming from a guy yes...I luv Holly and Alyssa too, Paige is funnier than the Prue character. I never really liked Shannen Doherty.

jetzhere101
i really like charmed......and i also like paige..

sk8rpunkbarbie
ok i watch chamed on and off but didnt know where prue was wonderd where she was sad

bluestrawberry
I didnt like Prue at all! I think Paige has much more Character. I never saw the episode where Prue left though. Woz it any good?

Randy4
Well Prue got killed and that was the end of her story, but I read she really left because of the tensions between her and Alyssa, also something about the problems with her boy toy...whatever she's a nasty person.

xboy
I luv Prue,and Shannon Dorethy i like how she acts like a B****,i just luv it!

The Unknown
I saw Prue's death yesterday. I thought it was going to be some dramatic scene, but I guess they couldn't cause they didn't think that Shannen was going to quit/got fired.

steptreks
i didnt like prue and i dont like paige!

i like post-cole phoebe and pregnant piper- i didnt like her before and dont like her too much now shes too whiney. well i love leo and want his shiny little ass back here now cos i dont like chris!!!!!!!!

must_kill_Santa
i love charmed i havent been watching for long though so could like one of you explain to me whay after they become exposed there is an episode missing before paige comes in because it never explains how piper is save and why prue dies or if the innocent survives and how phoebe and cole get out of the underworld good

The Unknown
There is no episode missing. Shannen Doherty was fired for bad behavior and stuff, so they couldn't film the parts. They just started the season after that and explained what happened. Leo helped Phoebe and Cole escape, and Leo only made it in time to save Piper. Prue was dead before he could heal her. And they say that the doctor got killed.

steptreks
i noticed that too.....

must_kill_Santa
ok i know prue left but it wasnt becasue she was fired she was fed up of people thinking she was this pride filled person because some people cant seperate the tv show from the reality

The Unknown
Do you have any proof of this?

must_kill_Santa
yep go on tvtones Charmed and the is an interveiw with her and she said so its starpulse its at the bottom
and then have a look around it does say i promise stick out tongue

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i heard that she got fired cos she was doing drugs but i also heard she got fired cos she dint get along with alyssa AND cos she was in prison or something like that lol! i used to miss prue but i watched some old eps and i dont no why i liked her hehe, i used to love charmed but i started getting into buffy and angel but now buffys gone im hooked on angel, but i still watch charmed..i watch 2 much tv lol

The Unknown
I can't find it on TVtome

orlandolova88
yeah im also a massive charmed fan! its the last series now!! sad but ah well! yeah shannen got the sack from the show becoz she was being a b**** to alyssa! now we have paige! p refer paige 2 prue ne way its more funnier wivout her there. smile

ontplof
Hi

I'm also a fan of the serie and there isn't an episode missing, because in the first episode of the season where prue is dead, there is a conversation between piper and leo where leo thinks that piper claims him guilty of not saving prue and do saving piper because she's his wive. Due to this conversation you know that leo was too late to save both. He had time to save 1.
smile

reander
I am a psychotic Charmed fan. I miss Shannen in it, but Rose isn't too bad. Don't think Season 6 of it is too great so far though.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i think this season is ok..

steptreks
what do we think of cris?
i think...
that he is a half demon white lighter cos itd explain...
a) his secret. b)why he cant heal and c) why he can use blowy up powers and sent leo to valhalla!

so thats what i think.

The Unknown
He can't heal because he's half whitelighter, just like Paige. I haven't seen episodes where he uses powers like combustion or stuff, but it may just be a witch power.

must_kill_Santa
Chris is half white lighter and half witchthat is why he cant heal
its www.tvtone.com then type in charmed and episode guide and on one there is a prue section at the top look for interveiws or something and its on there

steptreks
thanks but i thought he werent a witch

must_kill_Santa
hes half a witch
and i found a better site for the episode guides go on www.tvtome.com instead

Arwene
hey has anyone wondered what is with chris. i mean why is he so obsessed with wyatt......

must_kill_Santa
i no in the future wyatt is chris's brother and wyatt is evil so chris has to keep piper and leo together so he can be born which also proves that he is half witch and half whitelighter

steptreks
oooooooh i thought he was theirs

Arwene
oh lol i thought he was wyatt lol!!! well i knew he was connected but not like that.. thanks

must_kill_Santa
*bows* i am the source of all knowledge i also know sam comes back in the episode that we find some stuff out about Chris

Arwene
arghhhh i hate the uk i just watched the one where chris gets the demon to feed on their desires(fantasies in the flesh).. it was soooo good

steptreks
eh who's sam??

The Unknown
He's Paige's father and a whitelighter. Had a relationship with Patty Halliwell. After she was killed by the Water demon (which was originally supposed to have been a warlock, but I think may have been changed after they went back in time), Sam clips his wings. He then saved the girls from the water demon but was killed by it. He then returns in Season 5 and meets Paige.

Uh... the episode revealing Chris being Wyatt's brother was on last week... so anyone who watched it also knows...

And tonight, Phoebe becomes a genie, and next week, Gideon makes a deal with darklighters, who accidentally send Leo and Piper to a ghost dimension. And Chris must be conceived that night or else he'll never exist.

Arwene
okay i havent seen it but thanks unknown!!!!

Orlando Bloom03
Ya I agree with all of you I miss Pru....But did you guys see Fridays episode? Chris is Leo's and Pipper's kid!!! OMG!!!

Arwene
not seen it..sobs in corner

The Unknown
Arwene, tomorrow on TNT you can see the episode.

must_kill_Santa
no in england we havent seen those ones yet

Arwene
tnt wHATS THAT???????

The Unknown
A channel in the US.

Arwene
oh i see sorry im in wales

BOPRecruit 16
omg! eek! sunday's ep was so amazing! chris is leo and piper's future son! omg! eek! no wonder he's so moody and doesn't like piper's boyfriend... ^.^ damn...drew fuller/chris is fine! love

must_kill_Santa
we havent seen that one yet we are only on the one with the sword in the stone but i already knew about Cris

Superman5452
don't get me wrong. I love the show and Paige, but has anyone noticed shes kinda growing a mustache

must_kill_Santa
nope not noticed that

eleveninches
I got really annoyed of cole coming back from the dead agin and again and again and again and again and again..............

I really like Rose Mcgowan. She is sooooooo SEXY!!! smile

The Unknown
Cole only returns once from the dead...

must_kill_Santa
yeah its annoying becuse everytime you think he has gone he always comes even though most times its not from the dead

eleveninches
I like rose mc gowan the best of all the charmed girls, but in the UK, they have just started to repeat almost the entire series from the time when shannon was in it.

sad

RoguePw25
Please, I've known for months tha Chris was Leo and Pipers son.
they worked it into the story once Holly Marie COmbs became pregnant in real life. .. . I kind of wish Phoebe or Paige had a kid before Piper had ANOTHEr one. . . .
Chris was orignally supposed to just be a guy from the future. He wants him parents apart when HE"S the one who split them apart.

MCElite
Stupid England chris has only just come bck from the future here and has just randomly blown up leo that was the end of the series and now their doing repeats, i thoght he was wyatt until he blew up leo. pheobes the best though piper has the best power. does it not really annoy people how piper plucks her eybrows her left one is perfest but on the right theres a little sticky up bit that really pisses me off (not that im shallow or nething.)

eleveninches
I also thought that Chris was Wyatt until recently

The Unknown
There's no possible way for Wyatt to become good again without altering Chris' timeline. So Chris won't be able to stop the future from occuring.

eleveninches
How can wyatt be evil. Isn't he only a baby.

RoguePw25
that's what I'm saying

DemonicGambit-2
I haven't seen any new episodes for a while, they've all been reruns, it's making me sad sad

The Unknown
I meant the future Wyatt. I guess I messed up on the wording.

must_kill_Santa
i knew what you ment i know how they got Wyatt as his name but why Chris i cant see the reason for it

orlandolova88
its all really confusing! but chris is pipers other child and trys 2 stop wyatt from ending the world bcoz a demon overpowers him and controls him!

RoguePw25
you know what I don't get? It's this whole Chris's parents stuff.
In the beginning the season, why did Chris send Leo, his dad to Valhdid, or whatever that place is?

He's the reason his parents are apart, jepordizing his whole existence if they aren't together, so if he knew that he wasn't concieve yet, why split his parents apart?

The Unknown
Most likely because Holly Marie Combs got pregnant so they had to switch the plot to Chris being their son. Or maybe there's a reason behind it all.

RoguePw25
yep, the whole "fix it into the plot" is the thing that got things off track.

steptreks
whats the ep with finding out bout chris called??

The Unknown
The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell

RoguePw25
no new episode until next week

must_kill_Santa
Chris did it because he was mad at Leo for not being there for him as a child and i knew that Chris was piper and Leos kid but i dont know where they got the name Chris from

RoguePw25
that doesn't make much sense to me. I mean, Chris takes revenge because his dad wasn't there for him?

must_kill_Santa
yep as a child his dad wasnt there for him so i guess he blames leo for everything that has happenend

RoguePw25
that is so incredibly stupid. I'm sorry, but this whole Chris thing is so dumb, I've stopped watching the show. Is there any reason why for the past 3 weeks, we've been seeing re-runs? I thought the shw already had their hiatus.

The Unknown
Smallville and Angel also won't have any new episodes until April.
New Charmed episodes are on April 18.

DemonicGambit-2
Was it just me or did yesterday's episode's graphics take a turn for the worst? You could completely tell they were running in front of a blue screen, it was like they weren't even trying.

RoguePw25
probably the same reason Piper nor Paige got a new power. Production cost this season was way to much. It's $3,000 per orb, so you can count them up. That's why Phoebe got that stupid power of "empath" instead of a real active power.

The Unknown
What was Sunday's episode?

Costa
I LOVE CHARMED!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the whole cast, but Piper is my favorite!!! The whole show has changed though, since Prue died!

MCElite
where did you find that out - surely it cant cost that much its only a little computer graphics .......

RoguePw25
I read it at the wb boards for Charmed a long time ago. And I think it was in a magazine too, I'm not sure about that one.

But I hoped that Phoebe would have gotten a better power. Like that one we saw her use in the future? She killed a man in the year 2009

The Unknown
Electrogenesis/Electrokinesis

RoguePw25
yeah, that's it!!!!!!!! Anyway, they gave her this lame power of "empathy" which is confusing.

In one episode, she's feeling the feelings of others. the next, a demon throws a fire ball, she looks at it, and the fire ball goes back to them. How confusing is this??? It was never explianed what she did.

The Unknown
Well, with telepathy, a being can tap into another's powers, so it must be the same with empathy. And the demon must have had the power of pyrokinesis which is why Phoebe was able to control it.

punkyhermy
paige and piper are cool!
pheobie is lame.....

RoguePw25
Phoebe is even more lame this season. I think the problem this new "power" of hers is that they have to label it Empathy. Why they didn't give her telepathy, remians to be seen.
The whole thing with how she can tap into another's power is dumb. Why? Becuase like I said, they never explained anythig, so here we are, trying to come up with your own explanations.

The Unknown
If she had telepathy, then she would have known about Chris.

RoguePw25
and??? I'm just saying how lame her power is, which we hardly see anymore. Tell me, when was the last time she's gotten a premonition?? Or when was the last time she's leviated?

Phoebe has ALWAYS been the one with the weakest power. And the one whose always had the problems with her power. Piper had problems when she first blew up stuff, but that was 2 years ago! And Paige just got her powers last season, so of course she would have problems, but even know she's got it under control.

Phoebe still doesn't have an active power, but I guess this "empathy" thing is supposed t be her acitve power.

which is stupid cool

DemonicGambit-2
Yeah I don't like those little noises that come with her empathy. And I miss Phoe's vision. Now they don't show them anymore

must_kill_Santa
i agree i think its really stupiud that she doesnt havevisions any more i mean instead of going out and saving innocents using her visions they just stay at home and wait for evil to come to them

sacrament25
I love Charmed! Drew Fuller is gorgeous! He's Piper's second son? wow! That was only shown here in England on Cable last night.

The Unknown
Then they would have known about Chris right off the bat.

RoguePw25
That's what I'm saying!!!!!!!!!! They really don't even save innocents anymore. But like I said, I think it's cuz they label her power "empathy" that gets me.

I mean, what about thaty electricity power we saw her with in the future?? Why couldn't she get that power???
And furthermore, you all know that Chris was written into the story at the last minute when they found out that Holly Marie Combs was pregnet, right??? So Phoebe having telepathy would have nothing to do with them knowing that Chris was Pipers son. At the beginning of the season, theydidn't know it either!

DemonicGambit-2
What Phoebe has telepathy? blink I don't remember that.

The Unknown
No, she has empathy.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
im so confused! wot r u ppl tlkin bout? whys everyone sayin phoebe doesnt have an active power? cant she fly or sumthin like dat?

RoguePw25
No no no. Phoebe could NEVER fly. All she could dol is levitate 2 feet off the ground. But people, please tell me when was the last time you've seen Phoe use this power. It has to at least be 10 episodes ago.

Second, flying, levitating, whatever is NOT an active power. And active power would be TK, or blowing up something or throwing fireballs. Phoe STILL does not have an active power

Superman5452
what happend to the good old charmed when phoebe would have a premonition they would look in the book of shadows and kick some demon as...i mean butt. A little romance, some drama, demons that looked like people in black suites and lots of action. Now its all like leprechauns, fairy tales, and dragons. Now every epp has a stupid name for it, Sleepy Halliwell, valcory vixens and lucky charmed. Come on!!! this used to be a serious show, what happend?

The Unknown
She can levitate. She only flew when she got the Dragon warlock's powers in the Season 2 finale "Be Careful What You Witch For" because the genie tricked her into wishing for an active power.

RoguePw25
That's what I'm trying to figure. But now more importantly, the focus from the Charmed Ones is gone. At first, with Wyatt born, the focus was on him becuz he was so powerful, but this season, it's all been about Chris and "mini-Chris"

Saving the innocents is gone. The romance is gone. Leo and Piper and no more for the stupidest reason I've ever heard. Leo became an Elder. So what? He's been in almost every episode to date, so why have him and Piper apart?

It just doesn't make any sense.

DemonicGambit-2
I knew she had empathy but I thought someone said Pheobe had telekinses, and that's what confused me. I agree supeerman, I miss the goold old days. Screw Leo and Piper's kids, I want the charmed ones!!! I also don't like Pheobe's new haircut and boyfriend. He's annoying

Superman5452
umm he dumped her like 5 epps ago but i miss cole( season 3 cole, not the im dead...no im not cole)

RoguePw25
Prue was the one who had TK power. Phoebe's been the one with the"weak" power to me. ..

DId everyone know that Baby Chris will be born this season??? And we have even more focus of Phoe's power we she looses it

The Unknown
Loses what?

RoguePw25
Phoebe looses her powers when she "misuses" them. How dumb. Once again, Phoebe is the only one who can have something wrong with her power.

must_kill_Santa
i think this series is pointless they spent the entire last series spliting leo and piper up and now because of chris they have to get them back together again

RoguePw25
I completly agree. First of all, I think that it was the stupidest reason in the world as to why the split up. Leo becoming and Elder?? So what??? They broke up becuase Piper feels that he won't be around anymore to take care of his family, YET Leo is like in every episode??? SO if he's around, why are they aprat!

That is so dumb

The Unknown
Probably because they both know that it won't last. Leo will eventually have to become a full-time elder like he did an episode or two ago.

RoguePw25
But that's not a valid reason. What I mean is that, . .things are not clear. I never understood why him being an elder meant that they couldn't stay married.

Enough is enough. Superman is right. This show had drama, romance . .everything. Now, it seems like nothing. Instead of the Charmed Ones, all of the focus was on Wyatt and this season it seems as all the focus is on Chris.
This is a good example of how good shows loose thier steam.

Superman5452
I was right? wow! thats a first.

RoguePw25
lol, everything you said was absolutly true. The show seems to be loosing its steam.

Colabee
Miss Cole too. One of the best episodes was the one where Pheobe joined him to become Queen of the Underworld. Brilliant stuff

RoguePw25
That was pretty interesting. Did anyone see last nights episode?? Spin City???

Superman5452
yeah, can anyone say spider-man ripp off?

RoguePw25
I hated it. We wait, like a Month for a new episode and this is what we get?? Chris, beating Leo up for something he hasn't even done yet?? HOw stupid do they think we are??

must_kill_Santa
were only on the one where chris starts to dissapear coz thingy gets darklighter to kill Leo

The Unknown
Sunday the Cleaners are going to be on it, along with Barbas and flashbacks of Prue and Andy.
And next Sunday, Mr. Right returns, along with his evil twin, Mr. Wrong, lol

RoguePw25
I was SO disappointed in that episode last night!!! I mean, we didn't even get to see Prue in the flashback! And the whole trial thing was so dumb. Phoebe looses her "active power of premonitions"
This is not true.
On Friday I was watching the old episodes of Chamred on TNT and Phoebe was telling Prue and Piper "I'm tired of being the only one in this family with the passive power.

When did Phoebe's premonitions become an acitve power?? And since she HASN"T had a premonition in months, I'm wondering what are they talking about!

Disapponted episode.

DemonicGambit-2
I missed yesterday's episode, so what's all this about Pheobe having an 'active' power?

The Unknown
Perhaps when she couldn't control it, it was passive, but now since she could control her premonitions somewhat, they count as active.

RoguePw25
But she can't control her premonitions. That was the whole point. She had to write a little spell, to "force" a premonition. You would think that after 6 years, that she would be able to control them, but alas, she can't.
It's still passive. . .just a HUGE mistake on there part. It's like there re-writing history or something.

DeomonicGambit, on yesterdays episode, the Charmed Ones were in court or something and Darryl was going to die because the Cleaners had to clean up magic. It was stupid.

Secondly, they the judges decided to take awaya Phoebe's powers. "But only your active powers. Premonitions, empathy, levitations .. " the said.

Excuse me. That is her only power. I guess there trying to say that she can still do spells??? I dunno. It was so unclear. Your guess is as good as mine.

The Unknown
Actually, Phoebe can sometimes call a premonition, but not all of the time.

RoguePw25
That happened like once. I've defanitly haven't seen it this season. The last time that happen, I think was in Season 3 with Prue when Phoebe was trying to control her power. Haven't seen it since.

Superman5452
maybe its just me but isn't a tribunal a group of 3 judges?

RoguePw25
That's what I thought, yet we saw 4 Heads.
This show is loosing it. . .

Superman5452
yeah. yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>