the teachers that we hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
I'll begin. My chem teacher's name is ms. jones, and she is the most retarded woman on this planet. one day we're reading stuff in chapter two, and she says... "I didn't know that." laughing out loud TEACHERS ARE PATHETIC!

JKozzy
MS CURRAN
GAH
BAD BREATH SQUARED

§pearhead
ROFL!! remember when zach just randomly got up and left the room? LOL! he got a detention for that one...but that was hilarious.

JKozzy
laughing out loud DUDE! He just got up and went into Turners room! (why did he do that again?) I had to bite my lip so hard it bled to stop from laughing...

burlyman
i love the retarded teachers laughing out loud

Gotwa
My geometry teacher, Ms Chandarana. o.O

THAT GODDAMN SMILE OMG.. she smiles 24/7, and at everything..some kids talking about his nightly masturbation, and she's smiling saying not to talk about that.. and the kid weighs like.. 300 lbs..

§pearhead
I dunno...he later claimed that he left stuff in turner's room, but who believes that...

and my i tell you all that kozzy's and my english teacher is gay. literally. he is homosexual.

Gotwa
I had one of those. 8th Grade.

§pearhead
heh...its kinda scary.

JKozzy
Scary, but he's wicked nice, and his grading system is the best I've seen in my whole school.. career...

Gotwa
He was kinda chubby.. looked like the guy from Office Space.. my friends and I would sit in the back going.. BULLSHIT.. and YOU'RE JEWISH.. and stuff.. it was fun..

§pearhead
his grading system is phat...he's basically saying "here, take an A, i dont want it." it is kruffing phat.

Gotwa
Btw, in no way do I mean any offense to the Jewish population of this board.. it's a simple joke.. he was jewish, but acted catholic, and had zen beliefs.

Gotwa
Btw, I believe the SW swear word is 'kriffing' .. though it may be both.

§pearhead
Thats kinda...confusing.

§pearhead
It is both. Well, I've seen both anyways...

JKozzy
Did everyone do your homework?
*everyone nods*
Great! Another A+ in the book for the entire class!

then...
Well, let's share our grammar. If I like your sentences, you only need to have a spelling quiz!

And, not that I ever tried, but after a spelling test I found my book open underneith my desk.. I could've easily cheated if I want to, all he does is sit at his desk and correct papers the whole time while we test.... but if later in the year the words are harder, I'll have a way out evil face

§pearhead
I'm kinda close to him, so i'm not sure if i could get away with that...but ill try it w/o it being open first, then

JKozzy
Yeah but theres nothing really to cheat for... either you know R+J and the words, or u dont. Spelling is so easy, it's a disgrace to cheat for it.

§pearhead
very true.

"ok class, spell 'incentive.' good. now spell 'dog'. good..."

JKozzy
"Now tell me what happened in this scene"
"Romeo died, sir..."

GroundedAgain
i had dis teacher in fifht grade dat had a nervous break-down what seemed like every ten minutes. she would git phone calls and run out of da room crying and my whole class (yea all 7 of us) sat alone fer da last two hours of da day. dat was okay but rully kinda scary. she moved away afta one skewl year...very f*cked up lady blink

JKozzy
blink Wow.

GroundedAgain
yea..when i was actually stayin in skewl and goin every day (until eight grade) my class only had 1 teacher dat stayed at my skewl afta dey tot us

JKozzy
I hate annoying subs that say 'oh I'm going to make surie you're doing your work...." and hey look! I'm on KMC and she's not doing diddly squat.....

§pearhead
dude i know...where the f*** is she? seriusly...what a bad kruffing excuse for a teacher

EnTeR sAnDmAn
mrs cosbie its the worst she is a ......geog teacha roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
no...my chem teacher is far worse than any teacher imaginable

NyC-gUrL
One of my teachers the splitting image of Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

Right here, she's her evil twin! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.