toronto is in lotr mania

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
A lot of people are skipping school. There is lotr convention in town. Hundreds of lotr fans lined up to watch the trilogy Tuesday thing. We are north America headquarters for lotr. Last year, the paramount theater in Toronto made the most money that week from the two towers then any other theater in north America. Now Ads are flying over tv, everyone is ready, my cousin at my local theater says they have 4 screens for rotk showing lotr 3 times a day, that 12 shows a day, which will be sold out like as the two towers. I watched the two towers 2 and half weeks after it came out and the the show was almost sold out only 10-20 seats out of 500 were not full. So we are getting into it again this year and i hope youAmericans have the same fun. A storm is coming and is going to win the battle of the box office.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.