coltrane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GABRIEL05
Even if this dissapears into the sea of obscurity that is pages 3-1,000,000... I still have to post this. Not too many musicians (I can only think of three) have their own church or have obtained sainthood. Most dedicated person, man that is, who ever played music.

GABRIEL05
the most shameless of all bumps

johnny_rotten
Hi there.

Well, to be honest m8. If you hate jazz "WITH A TOTAL PASSION" like myslef you would not be posting the above.

It's a case of horses for courses. One man's music is another man's mysery.

But hey, i totall respect your views. He is indeed a "Total Legend"

GABRIEL05
I have never met a person who didn't like jazz who I couldn't convince to like jazz one way or another...
The first being that jazz is in all music today

johnny_rotten
Well there's no way you could change my mind about Jazz. Sorry mate.
Id rather listen Country !!!!

DeNiro
Well even though i am a huge metal head that likes def tones mudvayne pantera and such I have to say Jazz has always been one of my favorite types of music and coltrane is just one of the best musicians that ever lived. actully john clotrane was my favorite jazz musican then u got people like charlie parker and louie armstrong and miles davis that were great to but coletrane has always been the one that I liked all of his music not just a few songs

GABRIEL05
rightee-o deniro

johnny_rotten
mmmmmmmmm.. i think I should exit from tis discussion before I put my foot right in it.

Enjoy (eeeeeerm your eeeeerm jazz)

GABRIEL05
Would I be so bold as to guess that the only jazz you've ever heard came out of an elevator, cocktail lounge, or Smooth Listening radio station?

in flames
jazz is an element in every music genere today. i think jazz helped developing new generes..im not a huge jazz fan..but once i hear it im hooked

DeNiro
I knew In flames had great music taste

amity75
John Coltrane rules. I'm retarded when it comes to jazz but that mans music sticks out to my untrained ear.

in flames
thx deniro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.