Freaky Friday-a must rent dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Well I just got done watching Freaky friday and i tell u what going into tis movie I thought boy bet this is going to suck and then i watch it and it was prolly the best family movie i have ever seen. It was funny I laughed out loud more then 5 times i would say and it had a great sotry like the last freaky friday i saw sucked it was just like blah but this was actully ok guys dont pick on me to much but cute jamie lee curtis rules in the movie she is histiracal. Just a really good movie that u would think would stink i say go rent it on dvd as soon as possible

johnny_rotten
Thanks for the tip I will take a trip to the rental joint tonight.,

Kes
I saw in a few days ago and was also surprised.
My friend wanted to see it so I went with her...and dispite the overdone story it was pretty funny big grin
Yeh Jamie rocks, the girl is pretty cool too and the guy is gorgeous!!!

shanie623
So agree... Freaky Friday was fun! But I wouldn't buy the DVD... it was just fun watching it on theaters... and renting the DVD... (Yep, we rented the DVD even though we watched it on theaters.) It was a good family movie smile

Bungee_toad
i enjoyed freaky friday alot i watched a couple times and im goint to buy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.