Christmas party

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarryTheArch
party this weekend. Christmas party all weekend
ill be the host, everyones welcome
smoking, getting drunk, pole dancers, beer, blood, a mini version of my ever popular fightclub, and music/kereoke will be available. starts friday, ends sunday

LarryTheArch
ask/post questions

Veralidaine
*snogs LTA......*

Baylin
*sets fire to venue... evil face *

LarryTheArch
ahem, the... *looks happily vera's way* the uh... *look again her way* the questions...

Veralidaine
hmmmmm....well....
i cant tink of a question but i can tink of a statement....
'Merry christmas to all KMC members, i hope u all have an enjoyable christmas as well as a fun and eventful New Year......' smile
also, i wanna tank everyone who's been so nice to me considerin dat i 'm a newbie......
and.....i wanted to say dat i've had a great time here on KMC for the short time dat i've been here........cheers everyonehappy

LarryTheArch
cheers sweetie!!!

arite ill say it again
im hosting the weeked long christmas partythis weekend, starting as soon as i can get on friday (or saturday depending on where u live)

it has everything - a little fighting ring, mud pit, smoking section, open bar, *ahem* poles for da ladies 2 have sum "fun", blud, guts n gore abound
anything gos basicaly
i wont be on da whole time, and will be occasionally knocked off by Juno, but I will be on as long as possible. starts on MY friday and ends on MY sunday night!!!

BLACKANGEL
u have to add the private room.

NyC-gUrL
Ill be there yes eek!

Fire
sounds like fun: My official 10300th post, which puts me on top of Tex Rawr

LarryTheArch
wathc out 4 rex fire

Treehuggerjanie
this should be fun! I'll supply the drinks!

mechmoggy
I'm not sure, last year I ended up in a massive punch-up at the works Christmas party.

It was terrible. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Treehuggerjanie
a punch up???Terrible???
Hunny, punch ups are great!

mechmoggy
Oh yeah in film and TV they're great, but when there's about 10 blokes kicking the living crap out of each other and you end up just punching anyone that comes near you its not so much fun. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LarryTheArch
maybe if I capture live on camera...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.