KMC...i appreciate......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
...here, we will post tings bout all de members of KMC, dis means u mention good tings bout dem ( no bad tings....no )

u can even mention dere habits n what u really lyk bout dem........yes

so dis is an appreciation thread (as stated).......to all de ppl dat u....um....appreciate! yes

also, u must start your first sentence wit...' I appreciate......'
n continue on from dere........smile

badkittykitty
I appreciate raz because he has made this forum so great that I am completely addicted to it!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/kisss.gif

Tired Hiker
I appreciate Raz as well. He's super sweet. Vers is always very friendly and cool to hang with. BKK, what can I say. You just rock my world, girl. And the rest of you, I like you a lot.

LindsIsTightK
I appreciate that so many of you have changed my life and opened my eyes in so many ways and that you have helped change me as a person.

Tired Hiker
Tex is one of a kind. Very kick ass, that Tex. Truly a Devine Diva. He just needs to learn how to close my threads when I ask. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Don't even get me started on how much I appreciate LindsIsTightK as a friend. smile

Tired Hiker
LarryTheArch, Stinks, Vallejo Kid, Drunknazgul . . . ... . you guys are doing well at keeping the OTF alive! Much Love.

Veralidaine
tanks TH.....embarrasment ....happy

LarryTheArch
I appreciate all da gurlz... veronica (BLACKANGEL), Jennifer (milady veralidaine), jacksparrow22, sk&rpunkbarbie, clavis, *- - -*, BOP, saucybird007, BidMyBlud2Run, Syren (for da beautiful Gentleman's Club), amd every other gurlz ive snogged!!! I luv u all!

2 the guys
Tired Hiker 4 making this place feel alive and funny
Gotwa 4 making me know what god mod meant
Stinky 4 making me share Jennifer and Veronica... cheers, mate!
dave123 4 making me laugh with the occasional dis directed my way
Baylin 4 being a werewolf
Little Man 4 making me laugh at the way his ittle man couldnt give him the courage 2 hit onsilver_tears
all da rest I forgot, is cuz im lsightly buzzed rie now, and its far easier 2 remember gurlz anywayz

good night yall!!!

crazy_c
i appreciate everyone cos everyones really nice *hugs everyone in kmc*http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/group.gif

LarryTheArch
didn't I snog u?

crazy_c
whistle

LarryTheArch
I seriously cannot remember... or did I comfort u or make u feel better...

LarryTheArch
now I can be sure
*snogs Crazy C*

Tired Hiker
What the hell is a snog again?

LarryTheArch
french kiss

Veralidaine
awwwww......LTA, matt, u appreciate me...love i appreciate u 2! smile
u such a sweety n u always make me smile.....happy

yerssot
you're a guy now? messed

thorncrawler
i apreasiate everyone who cheers me up when im down, thanks you lot *hugs each of them indiviually*

lil bitchiness
I appreciate all of you people...

Irene (Silva) for being greatest mate, sweet, funny wonderful..amusing shifty for sticking up for me and for keeping me up till 5am on msn!! big grin

Jez (Burly) for being endessly sarcastic on MSN...and KMC! For asking me to help him with Business Studies...by asking me to tell him the answers...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spence (Dave) for being the true funny boy...and a lovely person! I tell you how much i love you ever day dave, no need to write it agan! stick out tongue

Emile (Martix Man) for sticking up for me...premanatly, and keep telling me every time i make a typo! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Virginia (jacksparrow22) for being so great! and lovely and awsome... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gif girl you rock!

Tex for being the 'diva' and making my life on KMC interesting from time to time roll eyes (sarcastic)

RAZ!!!!!!!! For keepng this place in order and letting us have art forum!! You da greatest Raz man...you are THE greatest raver

Mech....or being...Mech!! Hilarious and wonderfull!! and ''cute as a button'' big grin

All of you are awsome...i just mentioned few people, most with whom i talk to every day...

mechmoggy
I appreciate the following...

1. All my fellow mods (you make my life easier by doing most of the work wink )

2. All my fellow KMC members (you make coming online interesting, as I always have something to read about)

3. Mrs.MM (she keeps my life in order and loves me like nobody else could)

Think that covers everyone. big grin

Tex
I appreciate everyone! You're all great! yes

Except for a very few select individulas on my hit list!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?

yerssot
ALL of those people on the list?
you do know that that includes you too, right?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
i appreciate....

yerssot
the four dots?

lil bitchiness
yerss you amuse me so much!! laughing out loud

must_kill_Santa
no keep guessing

Tex
Please dont encourage yers!

Schizo_n_me
I appreciate Minh Pork and Vegetable Egg Rolls!! stick out tongue

silver_tears
laughing out loud yerss your hilarious stick out tongue
and Tex if you kill all those people whose left to worship you roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
premanently.....typo...

silver_tears
laughing out loud

Matrix_man
wink

silver_tears
good work wink

Matrix_man
big grin

i appreciate.....

silver_tears cos shes so cool n funny....and cute! happy

lil bitchiness...cos shes also cool raver and makes me laugh an is reely cute...

umm....BidMyBlood2Run..shes great fun and i love her 2 bits

korri....shes really sweet and loves the matrix as much as me...

burlyman...always makes me laugh with his sarcasm

dave123...probably the funniest dude on KMC, never ever misses a joke opportunity

raz...cos hes so cool (sub zero mate :raversmile and for getting me hooked on this gr8 site

tex......for hours of endless amusement during his dramas with lil

diegocala for teaching me all the tricks to spotting socks :P

and finally all of the rest of u for makin KMC such a gr8 site.

rock

silver_tears
Im first raver I feel so special *proud* raver

Matrix_man
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Matrix_man
the order is not a reflection of preferance.....i love u all the same

silver_tears
laughing out loud Im only kidding embarrasment

Baylin
I appreciate everyone because you all make me laugh so much with your mad antics and stuff

silver_tears
I appreciate.......

dave123
thanks MM, but that honour really goes to TH, i have a lot to learn

MC Mike
I appreciate everyone for appreciating people! stick out tongue

Matrix_man
lol dave u still got it goin on....

yerss is funny too...anh mech

lil bitchiness
Mech!! rock and yerss is now very high on my list of awsme people!! big grin

dave123
i appreciate the mods for doing such a good job, well done raz and co!
appreciation to lil in general and especially for the title
sil, who is always there to add a laughing out loud to her post straight after i make a comment
burly whos made my sig and is kinda smart *coughdcough* at most things
and anyone else on KMC who i talk to

if you dont know me, then i dont care about you sad

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing datz a good one......

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud davism is great!!

jacksparrow22
i appreciate:

mila(lil b)-because she is so great, lovie!!! and because we invented senor barrabas!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gifhey macarena!

jithra(bloomilicious)-for putting up with all of my sh*t and being so great and sometimes naughty

LTA-for thinking that i am hot and being really good at snogging

Jkozzy-for wanting me to put a pic of myself in the nude member pics thread thing

Sam (total metalhead)-because we both love system!! rock

Dave123-for always making me laugh about everything, even stuff thats not funny laughing out loud

Burlyman-because you always have a comment about everything!

Matrix man-dude you are so awesome but i havent seen you for a while

everyone else, especially the people on my sig. i would put all the people from my sig on here, but as i cant see it, i wont. just remember that i love you love

lil bitchiness
love aww..thas sweet Virginia!!

eek! you love system of a down!! I love you even more now!!! eek!

MC Mike
stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

jacksparrow22
eek! you like system too?!?!? yay!!!! i love them so much, the way they play is so unique, you know that its them if you hear them!!!! and its so original!!!!

lil bitchiness
eek!

Seen them live this year at Leeds fest and they were soooo good!!! I got killed as i was near front, but it was worth it! love

My ex boyfriend looked like Shavo (bassist) from System!! yes a lot!!

jacksparrow22
eek! lucky! i really want to go to k rock's clausfest in january....if anyone wants to buy me tickets i am accepting donations angel i think system will be there...i'm not sure...they didnt announce all the performers yet

silver_tears
here goes......multiple posts.....

First there's Milla raverraver NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW COOL THIS GIRL IS!! Milla you are my greatest mate here wink And one day we will truly kill Kate, Vanessa, and Jennifer evil face

Burly and Dave roll eyes (sarcastic) (clown smily) I'm lazy so sue me stick out tongue These two are some of my fav guys here wink I luv ya guys so much, and it's because of them that I manage to fail my english papers!

Veralidaine
blink u dont mean kill me jennifer do u? *covers face wit hands....*

lil bitchiness
Nooooooo...Jennifer Ansiton!! laughing out loud

evil face shes gonna get it!!

you da greatest Silva!! raverraver

silver_tears
Then to some of my older just as important friends!!
Linds one of my first and greatest friends here happy
Max, JP, Kosta, Lance, Nivvy, Mist, BKK, Captain Rex, Baylin, Fire, Storm, Falling Blue, and so many others to include too!!

Then we have TH. I luv you TH and always will love You make these forums come alive. Never change baby!!

Yerss is just omg too cute and nice and charming!! He makes this place so wicked to hang out in!!

Veralidaine
*wipes sweat away from forehead...*messed

silver_tears
Then there are the new comers...

Matrix Man is just well soething else wink Not only do we share a love of the Matrix *swoons over sexy beast Neo* embarrasment but well he also love bashing Tex with me devil which is always fun wink

Jacksparrow22 or sumthing like that embarrasment She is wicked cool and nice and has been nice enough to include me in her sig. happy

Bloomi is wicked funny and shares my love of orlando and has also graciouslly included me in her sig wink

Then there are Bid and Force, although not new comers I don't talk to them much but they bring this place alive shifty

silver_tears
Of course ther are also TM and others who are also new but have made this place the wicked place that it is!!

silver_tears
Now onto the Mod Squad!!

First goes Tex laughing out loud Omg how many hours of amusement does the diva provide for the rest of us. Once a diva always a diva wink Also I would like to officially congratulate Tex on his spot as Global Mod!! Way yo go Fab-U-Lous wink

Then we have BKK who is a wicked mod of the Book Forum and just is super cool herself!! *praises BKK* keep up the good work girl wink

Kes, damn that girl knows her movies eek! Brilliant at the movie forums!!

Mech the only word for him is funny!! laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Mech Rocks!! Kes does too...we both luuuurve Angelina Jolie!! wink
Raz is just da man!! raver

silver_tears
We also have Ush, who knows everything there is to know wackostick out tongue

And last but definately not least.........

WE HAVE RAZ!! Where would we be without him!! He is the definition of cool and I wish this place is always up and running for us!! I don't even remember what I did online without this place!! embarrasment

silver_tears
OMG OMG OMG and PHOE!!!!!!!
How I miss her sad I wish her the best with school, but I so wish she was here so we could dress Yerss up some more evil face

VallejoKid707
Happy Dance ! yay i keep the otf alive! big grin

VallejoKid707
Let's see i appericate:

Paola- for being my good friend
TH- for being hilarious!
GambitEVOFan1- for being so hot
Linds- for being so hot
Force- for being a good buddy
soda- for alwyas pm-ing me and having a lot of pms
hegemon, godshinto, slayerchick- for making such good sigs
Deniro- for being a good buddy
pablo- for being a good buddy

sorry if i missed one of you! tell me and ill add you on.

frootlooplucy
i appreciate one and all for making kmc cool and fun and unique and specialbig grin

lil bitchiness
awwww Lucy that was great!! big grin

frootlooplucy
thanks stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Wow...its like Oscar acceptance speaches in here...confused

''Id like to than God and my mom'' hehe..

thorncrawler
i was temped to put that but i didn't

total metalhead
theres lots of people i appreciate, but special note goes to all the guys in the music discussion forum who have taken much pleasure in shouting abuse at me when i persist in disagreeing with everything they say. i have greatly enjoyed reading your virtual shit-fits big grin

thankyou.

dave123
thats another one, i appreciate the fact that none of you will ever let me get my work done, such good friends

dave123
and anyones sig that i'm in, i appreciate that, even if its a bad thing thumb up

total metalhead
and also --->

bloomi (missing you),
saucybird007,
Deniro,
silver_tears,
korri,
jacksparrow22,
in flames,
lil bitchiness,
Jaxi D (sometimes)

LarryTheArch
wink seriosuly, I mean that.
*frenchs*

Baylin
laughing out loud laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
that was a unique appreciation...

silver_tears
dave you do it to me stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Wow, I'm appreciated for my hotness, that's something to be proud of. cool http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

yerssot
only if you post some more pics wink

Matrix_man
u guys keep me up all night tryna do my work and post at the same time..but im not blaming u, i jus wanna say thanx for depriving me of sleep at night so i end up falling asleep in chemistry and making nitrous oxide by accident and having the science block evacuated! (true story, happened yesterday - i mixed hydrogen peroxide with lead nitrate...dont ever try it!!!)

Matrix_man
we got the day off thanks to u guys! big grin

silver_tears
*makes not to self* okay I won't big grin
by the way I am so proud I have actually been in bed before 1 these past few days raver

Matrix_man
laughing out loud

dont spill bromine on the floor either.....big grin

silver_tears
I hate all those damn chemicals stick out tongue they should all be called mysterious substances stick out tongue

Matrix_man
its a lot of fun...we added some stuff called phenolphthalein to our teachers coffee....its one of the most powerful laxatives around...u can imagine the rest.

silver_tears
why would i want to messed

Matrix_man
laughing out loud seriously tho, chemistry rocks. on the last day of skool we're gona nick some chemicals and make a simple solidox bomb and explode it on the field...then watch as people run outta skool! angelwhistle

lil bitchiness
I got an A in chemistry! smart

Matrix_man
smile well done lil *claps*

lil bitchiness
I got an A or a B in most of my subjects!!

My other best one was Business Studies!! smart I was really good at Marketing, bit crappy on finance, and i was really good at external influences too!! big grin

I also appreciate Hiker...for...sooo many reasons!! big grin

silver_tears
laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Nothing unapropriate intended there big grin

jacksparrow22
oops i forgot silver *bangs head on table* you are so great and...well i cant really describe it, im not great with words but I LOVE YOU!!!!wink

dave123
silvers great, the forum really dies when she leaves sad

stinkfist462
laughing out loud

Veralidaine
blink laughing out loud

stinkfist462
blink dont confuse me please

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

stinkfist462
NOOO DONT ... please sad

jacksparrow22
love i love you guys! happy

Veralidaine
s'ok stinky..*pats bak..* i'm confused 2! eek!

frootlooplucy
Happy Dance Happy Dance i appreciate these little guys eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance for being the inspiration for so many pointless, hilarious threads, siggys, jokes, and so on. good on ya bananas!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Veralidaine
rolling on floor laughing

LarryTheArch
how did u manage 2 say that wiht me frenching u all thi time!?!?!?

silver_tears
every think of there being too much of a good thing roll eyes (sarcastic)
you say snog so much it lost all meaning by now stick out tongue

EnTeR sAnDmAn
a pfooo

Treehuggerjanie
a whatty?

Curl_Up&Dye
I appreciate everyone...
but even more...i appreciate everyone's randomness

silvernickel
whats up any one

LarryTheArch
oooooooooooo! new gurl!
*snogs*

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

i appretiate:

KMC!!!
KMC members too!

§pearhead
curl up and dye...you live in MA too? cool

nazgulinthedark
hahaha! Happy easter!!

§pearhead
hey i gotta question. whats the name of the religion that celebrates kwanza? i always call it kwanzanite but thats out of ignorance...can anyone fill me in?

nazgulinthedark
uhhh.......

jacksparrow22
laughing out loud i have skill devil

nazgulinthedark
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Baylin
I appreciate every1 on line at the mo for putting up wih a pi**ed Baylin! big grin

§pearhead
woo hoo im appreciated stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.