Which X team is the best X team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eidolon
I personally think The X-men then X-Force then X-Factor mainly cause I know the most about the X-men, and I perfer Cable and his guys over a gov run force commanded by Havoc.

thorncrawler
technicaly x-factor is x-men , the originalls anyway

Eidolon
Really, I knew that some of the older X-men are in X-Factor but I always thought the X-Factor was a Gov team like the Avengers only made up of mutants. The only X-Factor people I really know are Polaris, Havoc, and Strongman. I know there are more but I never knew that much about them and can't recal their names.

Northstar's bf
Um I think Some teams were left out here like Gen X and Excalibur.
X-force Kinda sucked! They used more weapons than powers and who wants to use weapons when you have superpowers!! I think we should Have a new poll

bester
whoahaha!

never heard any of those... so I didn't vote...

I'm sorry to sound ignorant but, who are the members of those teams? anyone care to answer me?

Northstar's bf
of which teams? Gen X and Excalibur?

Paola
I'm right with bester embarrasment... big grin

Kes
This poll is kinda conusing.
Its better if ppl just pick 1 so go here:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t22239.html
closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.