the hi, good-bye and a lullaby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

winnifred
well, i'm here to say hi i guess... hi. i had the worst day of my life so far today, it sucked big time. i have got finals all this week, my Japanese project was messed, my friend has a problem with her life, it was my friends birthday, my other friend had a seizure and turned the color purple, and to top that all off with a nice BIG FAT CHERRY my two best friends and i spent the better half of our day crying in the girls bathroom right before the bell rang to end school... oh and my C.D. player broke this morning as well so, hi, good-bye and a lullaby.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS sad

yerssot
have a blast

grymlock
welcome!! and do have fun mate!! wink

cheers!!

zoemorn
Ouch! bad start to your day!
"You want me to take your mind off that pain? Here, lemme see ya finguh, now ya might feel a lil pressuh" --Major Payne

Syren
aaw, hope things go better for you tomorrow hun!

badkittykitty
well i hope things are better for you now...come back and have fun with us smile

Mr Parker
well hopefully you'll be able to have some fun with us at the boards and things will cheer you up here.welcome to the boards. smile

Crystal Knapp
Hey, welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.