where ya from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chicken fish
sooo people....where ya from? heres me ,from cold and miseable London confused

total metalhead
im from Phoenix but at the moment im in cold miserable London too sad

yerssot
came from my mothers womb

Veralidaine
melbourne,aust. altho ma location sayz N.O messed..i jus wish i was in n.o......sad

thorncrawler
crappy reading

total metalhead
blink huh?

mechmoggy
Birmingham, England.

sk8rpunkbarbie
north east of england (easington near sunderland) where billy elliot was filmed! my towns famous!

holdenhsvgtsr
Hamilton

thorncrawler
crappy as in its cr*p and the town is call Reading

total metalhead
oh i thought you meant reading as in books. stupid me. im not too good with UK geography.

thorncrawler
its ok it now really a big place!

Martya
I live in the worst place...... Indiana........ in the worst place in Indiana........ also known as the Pot town........ no expression

total metalhead
the Pot town??? doesnt sound so bad to me!!!

thorncrawler
laughing out loud

Treehuggerjanie
take me there!Please somebody take me there!i live in Garstang, Near Preston, England, The world, the universe.

mechmoggy
I may be moving there next year thorny. confused

clispin
u wont know my town unless ur scottish or know anything about the scottish wars on independence...which u probably dont...

im from lanark, scotland!

thorncrawler
cool, give me a pm and we could meet up, if you wanted to? where abouts?

holdenhsvgtsr
erm claire its like half an hour from me i know where it is plus its where colin mcrae lives so the world knows abt it

mechmoggy
Around Aldermaston most likely, but it all depends if a job offer pans out like I hope. Won't know more until next year, but I'll keep ya posted. big grin

thorncrawler
cool

Treehuggerjanie
*waves*
id just like to say...hi. Im jane.

Little_unicorn
Im originally from sheffield uk, but for the next 3 years am in Ormskirk, which is the middle of no where!!!!

Treehuggerjanie
cool i like it there!

heen68
I live in West Yorkshire

lil bitchiness
OMG where abouts?!?

crazy_c
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance i come from the land of the leprechaun Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

§pearhead
erm i came from RI in the us...now i live i mass in the us (o boy big difference) rock

heen68
Hi lil i live Dewsbury u?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.