Harry & Rons Snow Adventure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429

Luna150
very good smile keep it up

Schizo_n_me
Cool. I like the snowbilamadget. Its a great name big grin

airangel429
thanks big grin i'll add more later today.

airangel429
"Wow, your dad did a brilliant job when he made this." Harry said to Ron.
"Just imagine if mum found out." He replied.

Ron straddled the seat and put his hands on the handle bars, Harry hopped on behind him. Ron was staring at the big white button that was in the middle, finally he looked around, as if he felt he was doing something wrong, and pushed it. With a loud bang the machine jolted and took off at a very fast pace. Harry held on tight as they went around the house and headed for the slopes, catching his balance every now and then.

"This is bloody awesome." said Ron. As he drove more fiercly.

The sun came out just before midday and was shining ever so brightly. They finally reached the slopes and they came to a stop. They admired the world around them, from the snow capped trees, to the glistening snow to the frozen lake that was just to the left of them.

"What's that over there?" Harry asked ron as he pointed over at the mountains that were in front of them. Up above the mountains there seemed to be quite a bit of bluish grey smoke rising.

Ron replied,"I don't know mate, maybe we should check it out."

{i know its short, i will add more later....busy at work at the moment.}

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.