Thomas Jane as Frank Castle a.k.a The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Thomas Jane will played the role as The Punisher in the movie maybe John Travolta will played the Punisher's arch nemesis evil Howard Saint.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S
a n d
a
H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R

Jade_Eyes
Anything will be better than that abortion that was the other Punisher movie with Dolph lundgren.

VengeanceGOD
Actually, John Travolta WILL be the villain.

Anyone think Jane looks like a really young Christopher Lambert?

kalantiaw
i thought he looked familiar... it's a young mcleoud... *cue highlander intro*...

Tired Hiker
I hate to say it, but I saw a Punisher Trailer today when I went to see ROTK, and I must say, the second attempt at a Punisher movie looks weak. Who ever that actor is that plays the Punisher is not as buffed or as mean looking as the Punisher in the comic. I am a true Punisher fan. I have all the #1 Issues of every series that came out in the eighties. I have the entire original Mini Series, Even book 5 which was added to the Four part Series! I have about 1-25 of the Unlimited Edition as well, plus the first year and half of the War Journals.

VengeanceGOD
Hiker, as true a fan as you would never be satisfied with any movie they did. It's part of being an uber-fan. However, let me direct you to www.punisherthemovie.com. The site is REALLY good, scroll around for a while. The amount of detailed work they did is insane.

Tired Hiker
Thanks, but my computer could not open that site. All it said was: The system cannot find the file specified. sad I'll still check out the Punisher movie, nonetheless. I hope I'm surprised and it ends up being good.

Lag
Woah that site is awesome. Did they make those web sites or did they get real websites to play along?

VengeanceGOD
I dunno. Either way it's a really cool effort

Lag
Yeah it is. I thought the above view of his place was cool enough, then it takes you through all those stories and different web-sites. The FBI one was a little scary, because it seems like the FBI would own the rights to the "FBI.com" name, which makes me think they're kinda playing along, a no-harm-done type of thing. I hope they spent as much time in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.