n00b

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zoemorn
doubting that anyone actually reads these, but the KillerMovies site looks like it will provide nourishment to my curiosities concerning upcoming Films (THAT MATTER!) primarily i'm an online gamer (UT, UT03, Q3A, BF1942 and the like... c'mon HL2 and UT04!!)
but my second entertainment related passion is movies, especially movies that are just plain awesome simply in their design and execution and what the cast put into it. Luckily LOTR had both budget and cast desire thus this trilogy will live long to be one of the best ever.
dim the lights, grab an IBC and some twizzlers and lets dive into a flick!
laughing

Storm
I actually read this smile

welcome and have lots of fun smile

yerssot
have a blast mate

zoemorn
THANKS!!
God bless!!

"I'll be back." Arnold Swarzeneggar, (in basically all of his Post-Terminator movies)

badkittykitty
hey welcome...twizzlers are awesome movie suppliments! its funny you said that 'cause I bought a monster bag for the rotk! what a great flick huh?

dinoman
yo man, i read these treads all the time wink rember to tell me if u have a favrite movie that hasen't came out yet and and i will give u as much info as i can.

Crystal Knapp
Hey, welcome!

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!

cheers!!

zoemorn
{to the tune of I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey}

I wanna HobbitMovie for Christmas, only a HobbitMovie will do
I don't Ben or even Peter Pan,
I wanna HobbitMovie with Peter Jackson

I wanna HobbitMovie for Christmas
I dont think Santa Claus will mind do you?
New Line won't have to do, lotsa marketing,
bring in the two Ian's
i'll buy all of the tickets for the premier's first 2 weeks!!

... i could go on.. but its too much work.

If you havnt done so already sign the online petition to have NewLine and Peter Jackson create The Hobbit, prequel to LOTR for all of our viewing enjoyment. Ian Holmes (Bilbo) and Ian Mckellen (Gandalf) included. I've heard rumors that its already being designed but i want more concrete confirmation of its development!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.