The Matrix: Ride of the Ennead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster

The Ones
great story so far better than mine

Trickster
Thanks. I liked your pitched battles though. Can you think of a name?

The Ones
pitched battles? name...uh post part 2 and i might come up with 1 coz its 2 early to tell

Trickster
Give me a while. Word keeps crashing!:@

Trickster

Trinity_Matrix
Hey, this is good! Keep going ^_^ I'm no good with names, though, so sorry, I can't help you there.

The Ones
how about: The Matrix: Reality. crap but im the same as trinity matrix

Captain REX
I'm how about The Matrix: Renegades?

Also, name-wise, change the name of the ship. Angel does exactly fit in with Nebuchadnezzar, Mjolnir, Caduceus, Osiris, Logos, etc. You get the idea...

Trickster
OKay, I'll change the name to The Ennead and post the next part of my story tomorrow. Going ot see LOTR today, and then going to a play.

The Ones
enjoy

Captain REX
Have fun.

What is Ennead from?

Trickster
Um, it was the nine(Ii think) original Eygyptian(i think) gods. It was like the colelctive name for them.

Captain REX
Cool! Sounds good to me...

I can make the name changes if you have any more.

Trickster
Ennead, The

The collective name given to the great deities otherwise known as the Nine Gods of Heliopolis, who feature in the fullest ancient Egyptian account of the creation of the world. The first of the Ennead (derived from the Greek ennea, meaning nine) was the sun god Atum or Ra-Atum, who came into existence on the mound that rose from the Nun, the dark primordial waters. He planned all creation and then put his semen in his mouth, spitting or sneezing it out to produce the next two members of the Ennead, Shu, the god of air, and Tefenet, the goddess of wetness and water. This was the first division into male and female. Shu and Tefenet went to explore the Nun, and Atum, fearing them lost, sent his eye (a powerful divine force thought to be his daughter) to find them. When the eye returned with his children, the god wept tears of joy which became the first humans. Shu and Tefenet had intercourse and produced the next two deities of the Ennead, the earth god Geb and the sky goddess Nut. Geb and Nut also had intercourse but embraced so tightly that their children could not be born until they were separated by their father, Shu. The air god supported Nut above the earth with the assistance of eight beings known as the Heh gods, thereby making room for living creatures and giving them air to breathe. Nut eventually gave birth to two sets of divine twins; Osiris and Isis, and Seth and Nephthys. Osiris, who was the eldest child, became the first ruler of Egypt.

Dunno if you really care, but thats what i got it from...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
how bout The Matrix: Rereveloutions lol

Captain REX
Ha...ha...ha...

I care, Trickster. I'm a history nut. stick out tongue

Keep goin with the story, though!

Trickster

Trinity_Matrix
Ooh, fun smile

And I like the name of the ship, too...yeah, I'm a bit of a history nut myself...

Captain REX
That makes two of us...

Trinity_Matrix
I used to be the reigning expert on Greek mythology in my middle school big grin I love history, it's one of my favorite subjects in school.

Captain REX
Oh, same here! big grin

Anyway, get a move on, Trickster! I'm enjoying your story!

potterthefirst
EDIT - watch it, Potter...

Trickster
EDIT

Captain REX
Quite alright, Trickster...

Trickster
Hmmmm. Can youdelete my post too? Otherwise it looks like a random outburst...

Captain REX
Whoops! Forgot! big grin

Trickster
lol. Ta

Trinity_Matrix
Come on, Trickster, I wanna read more!!! Need Rex and myself club you with...uh...stuff? big grin Just kidding...but I want to know what happens!

Trickster
Okay, I'll post a bit more. Sorry a lot of stuff's been happening, grandparents, christmas, parties, etc. lol.

Trickster

Trinity_Matrix
Hee, I understand, I'm just an incredibly impatient person big grin

Damn those agents...always showing up where you don't want them to...

Trickster
Yes they do. Okay, I'm coming back to this story, afer I posted the story I handed in for English. I need a name for it though! Not too good with titles, but could you read it and suggest one? I got A-star for it wink it deserves a name.

Trickster

Trickster
Hey Rex, can you change 'The Ennead' to italics?

Trickster

Captain REX
Sure thing, Trickster...

Captain REX
Good so far!...again...

airangel429
Good big grin!! I like history and I too loved the Greek mythology in middle school! big grin

and then..........what's next? smile

Trinity_Matrix
Yay, more of the story!!! And if I were any good at coming up with names I'd help you, but I suck with coming up with titles.

Heheh...the "I am Agent Stevens!" part reminded me of Mojo Jojo from the Powerpuff Girls...big grin yeah I'm weird.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Would you like me to change the title of the thread as well, Trickster? I think I suggested "The Matrix: Renegades" and "The Matrix: Ride of the Ennead".

Trinity_Matrix
"Ride of the Ennead" sounds like a cool title...

Trickster
Could you change it to
'Ride of The Ennead'?

Thanks Rex!

Captain REX
Changed! And adding to the Writer's Credits, now that it has an appropriate title.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.