Avril Lavigne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Isn't she so cute and hot at the same time?

fanatos
Of course she is! And she's a rough girl too! big grin love I love her!

Neo_Version 7
I love her 2. she's soooo hot!!!!

(by the way, when y0u say rough, y0u mean, like in the bed right? Im jus wondering.)

fanatos
Haven't tried her out yet, so I mean like she's a rock chick!

Neo_Version 7
oh! but do y0u think she "could" be r0ugh in the bed?

fanatos
No, she'd be fine I guess.

Neo_Version 7
i'd rough her up, if y0u kn0w what I mean? (sLap)

Hows that for a sk8er boi?

(sLap)

clavis9495
omg not avril lavinge.... I dont like her

fanatos
But I do! big grin
She is cute indeed!

fanatos
Now post pics, I don't have much.

Neo_Version 7
she is HOT!!!!

clavis9495
my friends tell me I look like her but have you ever seen her without makeup ! man o man I now do really believe make up can do wonders

Neo_Version 7
I've seen you before Clavis and you do look like her! You are a goddess.

clavis9495
nope Im not I dont look that much like her
but she is damn ugly without make up ill send you the pic and Im not a goddes thats probably omega ur talkin bout

Neo_Version 7
pls send me a pic of you. you are a goddess. no joke.

fanatos
I have seen her without make-up, she was still hot! smile

NyC-gUrL
yes you look like her, hon!! No need to denie it stick out tongue

clavis9495
OMG LIV OF ALL PEOPLE I THOUGHT YOU'D BE BEHIND ME ON THIS ONE mad

NyC-gUrL
sorry babe confused

but neo said u were a goddess yes

cogger15
post a pic clavis...

Neo_Version 7
yeah clavis. please.

fanatos
We're waitin' 4 da foto! big grin

burlyman
clavis in that photo you do look like avril

but avril sucks (not necessarily her looks though blink )

clavis9495
nope Im not gonna give u guys that pic you can find it urself somewhere coz I cant be bothered posting it and it feels kinda odd you know

fanatos
Ooooo....paranoia! big grin

Neo_Version 7
I remember its in the What Does a Matrix Fan Look Like? thread.

beaujay1
cant stand her....heard shes a jerk to her fans....what kind of true star acts like that??? laughing

burlyman
what a diva roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
confused

MissesDepp?!
she's a constipated loser. she has a 10,000 dollar Les Paul Gibson gitaur and she can play for shit. oo my constipated loser comment was kinda weird...scratch that one

Neo_Version 7
O-K

lil bitchiness
I dont like the fact that she think shes 'alternative rock chick'..because she really isnt....alternative peopel do not wear high street typical clothes....she just tries sooo hard to be different....*sigh*

Did you guys know she was originaly signed to be a country singer!! sick Can you imagine her in country clothes...oh ya, very sexy!! laughing out loud

SexyJacobSmith
maaaaaaaaaan, she rox !"!!! rock

Turbo-Cajun
Avril's Story

azyne
ooh i wanna see if clavis looks like avril! she's quite pretty, you know smile clavis please..?? (or u could PM me)

as for avril, i love her cuz she's canadian, but she really cant sing. she is HORRID live, i'd rather listen to my sister sing (and she's pretty damn bad). bitchiness is right in the sense that avril tries too hard to be different..in the process, she just ends up looking like an immature goof :P

Cipher
Avril Lavigne is a hack with no talent and she might be attractive once she's grown up (doubtful). What's with the eyeshadow that makes her look like a zombie?

SlipknoT
Someone needs to ram a poolstick through her eye socket, I hate that disgusting *****.

Cipher
laughing out loud

I don't get people calling her attractive. There's nothing appealing about her, to me.

Evy_O
her songs are pointless stick out tongue

PBloom
Avril kinda looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt ... all that make-up makes them all look the same. Avril says she's punk rock ... RIGHT. You can't really do well without a band, and the people who play live with her don't get much credit along with her warbling. She blows on stage; the songs on her CD have been altered so much. And wth is up with her style? A tie, baggy pants, and a white wife beater-like tank top is punk? *scratches head*

And no matter how catchy her songs are, yes, Avril is a complete b!itch to her fans and during interviews. I saw her in an interview once (wearing a grey hoodie covering half her face), and she said something along the lines of, "If people don't get my music, they're just stupid."

KillTheLight
I hate when ppl call avril punk it's like wtf real punk died in the 80's.
She's nothing but a talentless posing wannabe and writes songs that can only be appreciated by Deaf ppl she nothing but another Britney spears who poses with a gutair.

Seriously she's a moron, she has arguments with Hilary Duff of all ppl another stupid annoying disney bratt. What the hell does that say about her is that all she can do to build on her image by saying stuff about disney sluts and cussing out her own fans.

Theres nothing real about this girl

Cipher
At least Britney is nice to look at.......

Neo_Version 7
She is to. But I'd have to give the props to Britney.

azyne
Urggh, no, I'd stick to neither. Neither Britney nor Avril have any singing talent, so they blow in that section, and Britney's sluttiness pulls her down, while Avril's complete brattiness and incorrigibilty (sp) pull her down. I'd say they're both evenly down there smile

Cipher
I think I'd prefer Britney there rather than Avril.....

Neo_Version 7
Who cares about music? smile

PBloom
What do you mean "Who cares about music?" Anyone who has a SOUL cares about music. blink

PippinTook
Avril's not music. blink Listening to Avril Lavigne would be a great way to torture my victims, though. shifty

azyne
Tee hee. Avril live, most DEFINITELY. Or perhaps Hilary Duff unedited... shifty heh, sorry, had to sneak that in there

MornGlory
brat...

http://bmgkepek.uw.hu/images/bigones/avril_lavigne_06.jpg

KillTheLight
loser

sorrow
i can't imagine .. she was singing countrysongs... blink wacko

texas-killah
URGH.....she' talented but i hate her music and she's horrible. and absolutely not beautiful

Dazzler619
Shouldn't this thread be in the music section?

Sex_kitten
Amen, sister!

So very true. No one really has the punk spirit anymore, it's too commercialized and mainstreamed.

Ronny
and 'cool' blink

Neo_Version 7
She still appeals to me tho for some unknown reason.

Morning_Glory
isnt Avril getting married??

if she does how long do you think it will last?

KillTheLight
until she grows a beard

Morning_Glory
dont think her boyfriend can grow a beard yet?

KillTheLight
blink who said anything about her boyfriend growing a beard blink

Morning_Glory
i said something about her boyfriend growing a beard... blink

KillTheLight
smart i meant previously to your reply about my comment stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
i know you said:....
(something along the line)

"until she grows a beard"

and I said - " I dont think her boyfriend can grow a beard"

NEVER MIND no expression

KillTheLight
okie dokie shocking

Morning_Glory
dont make me start singing the complicated song ... cause thats what I am feeling at this moment mad

damn avril for making that song...

oh yea.... i almost forgot ... --> no expression

KillTheLight
yucky...... no expression

Morning_Glory
...sorry no expression

KillTheLight
.....no expression

Morning_Glory
tubular no expression

KillTheLight
reow.....no expression

Morning_Glory
what is reow??? no expression

KillTheLight
it's a retarded version of meow no expression

Morning_Glory
dude...no expression

KillTheLight
totally...no expression

Morning_Glory
like totally awesome...no expression

KillTheLight
fantabulistic.....no expression

Morning_Glory
fabuloso no expression

texas-killah
I have to throw up when I see her.....but actually you can't even see her face because of her hair

Jackie Malfoy
I did not even know she had a boyfriend.I can't stand her she can't sing and if she ever became an actess I would just die.JM

Clavis
confused w00t

SlipknoT
She wont be around in 3 years

KillTheLight
f*uck avril.

Morning_Glory
avril said in an interview that she would be around forever.. or the rest of her life.. that she wasnt going to make just one or 2 albums

i dont know why I was listening to this interview but I was

KillTheLight

Morning_Glory
dance ok

KillTheLight

Morning_Glory
ok

KillTheLight
okie dokie confused

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud

Lilli80
I don't really think Avril is all that pretty. But since she's dyed her hair blonde and has layered it she looks 100 times better. She can't sing though but some of her songs are ok.

Morning_Glory
she dyed her hair blonde!!!!!! WHY ... to be a cookie cutter like all the other singers out there now?? sell out

KillTheLight
she was always been a sell out she's nothing anyway.she claimed she didnt like wearing make up and would never wear a skirt ive seen plenty of pics of her wearing a skirt.

Morning_Glory
i saw or read an interview saying that she loves skirts and likes being girlie

and she wears make up all the time now - even though its natural shades.. o well blah blah blah

http://www.tvdance.com/peewee/1a.gif

KillTheLight

Morning_Glory
ok no expression whatever floats your boatboat

KillTheLight
confused

Clavis
GET UR ARS ON THE DANCEFLOOR AND MOVE LIKE A BANANA Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

SimplePlanChica
who is this killthelight and morningglory perosn OMG!!! F*UCK YOU!!!!! Avril like rocks and all you other haters out there SHUT UP.

Avril is a punk god and she hangs out with the best band in the world simple plan which just makes her even more cooler.You guys are so mean mad...

AVRIL ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZoooMbEE
I love Avril!! I have both of her CDs

SimplePlanChica
omg cool so do you like skate and stuff

ZoooMbEE
yea I skate everyday... i live near a skating park... I practically live there...

I am always skating in my dreams. on my skate board!

do you skate?

SimplePlanChica
A little bit..I can do an ollie ..but i cant do a flip kick but I moslty hang out at the skatepark cause a lot of cool people from my school hang out there so it's pretty rad.

ZoooMbEE
so ur a bad ass

SimplePlanChica
what do you mean

ZoooMbEE
i mean it in a good way stick out tongue

SimplePlanChica
lol oh ok stick out tongue big grin

ZoooMbEE
I need a sig.. I want to make an avril sig.... stick out tongue

SimplePlanChica
alluneedislove made my she's a rockin chica she's pretty cool ask her and she might make you one smile

ZoooMbEE
yea ... I want Avril sprayed across my sig.. that would be so punk rock!!

punk

SimplePlanChica
I would make you one..but I dont really know how..but yeah that would be cool she totally rocks thumb up rock

ZoooMbEE
o well.. thats ok stick out tongue

SimplePlanChica
Anyway back to Avril I think ties are like sooo punk.I wear one and it looks pretty cool

ZoooMbEE
i dont think she does the "tie" thing anymore.. she says she is more into corsetts ...which is femine but still rebell...dont you think?

SimplePlanChica
hell yeah.But I dont wear a tie cause avril does i wear it cause it's part of my individual style which I'm told rocks by the way.

ZoooMbEE
oh..

well.. you know how Ashlee SImpson dresses.. that is the way I dress everyday.. i love my own style! Im a blueberry stud muffin

SimplePlanChica
omg she like rocks so you must look really hot

ZoooMbEE
yea i think Im pretty cool

SimplePlanChica
you do seem cool

ZoooMbEE
I knew you would think I was cool too...

SimplePlanChica
stick out tongue I've been told I'm really cool..most people want to hang out with me.

ZoooMbEE
we should totally hang out together.. go crash the mall, and listen to Avril and go skating at my skate park-- so many hot guys that hang out there...yea it would be cool

SimplePlanChica
yeah I met my boyfriend James there.

ZoooMbEE
at the mall? or the skate park?

SimplePlanChica
Skate park

ZoooMbEE
is he pretty good at skating
?

SimplePlanChica
yeah he wants to go pro he rocks he taught me a couple of moves

ZoooMbEE
PRO!!!!!! whoa! that is so cool!

can get a lot of money going pro!

SimplePlanChica
I know it's going to be cool when he gets famous..you should totally come and see him compete I could get you in for free

ZoooMbEE
O i will totally go and see!.. thats so cool! I cant wait!

if I am dating someone at the time.. Im going to bring them too..

SimplePlanChica
yeah that would be cool.Omg Pm me your phone number so we can arrange stuff we could meet up and go shopping at a mall and stuff...cause both our styles rock.

ZoooMbEE
OKKKKKKKK

SimplePlanChica
eek!..I'll call you later ok

ZoooMbEE
ok babes

SimplePlanChica
hug we rock

ZoooMbEE
yea i know . everyone thinks Im so cool! It's my gift in life!

SimplePlanChica
happy it's going to be great when we meet up my friend jessica is going to be like so bummed out.

ZoooMbEE
why is going to be bummed out?

SimplePlanChica
cause i met a totally rocking chica like you.she's all ways hanging out with me and stuff it gets annoying

ZoooMbEE
i hate people they HAVE TO depend on you so much...just for friendship or something...

SimplePlanChica
she always hanging around me when i want to be with my boyfriend it gets annoying.She gives me a bad reputation

ZoooMbEE
do you guys fight a lot?

SimplePlanChica
yeah sometimes.It's cause I'm more popular then her and i like real punk like avril and GC and simple plan where as she just finds the guys hot and I'm all like jess i like thses bands cuz i can relate to the music and she's all like so can I .But i know she's just copying me.And also Like I've got a boyfriend and now she wants one uhhh.

ZoooMbEE
you should just slap her!

SimplePlanChica
i feel sorry for her.I couldnt but i feel like it sometimes i wish she wouldnt act like a sl*t.she needs to get a proper boyfriend.

ZoooMbEE
maybe one of your boyfriend's friends could hook up with her?

still...let me slap her

SimplePlanChica
haha when we meet up we'll go to the skate park and we can all cruise for guys apart from me of course.

ZoooMbEE
but you can still look...??

SimplePlanChica
hell yeah there's no harm in looking but I love James he's going to be really famous and he needs my support and i dont want anything to destroy that.

ZoooMbEE
you love him? thats so cute and sweet

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>