Bobba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Why does he recieve any attention at all? He's gonna be in the PT now? WHY? He served no purpose in the OT. He tracked Han, so what?

They he got his ASS KICKED by Luke. He died screaming like a little girl. So why does anyone want to know more about this useless Star Wars character?

Ushgarak
The point is that he was really, really, REALLY cool in ESB.

And then CRAP in ROTJ. I still can never quite wrap my head around the part they gave him in that film.

But ESB made him a legend and he has stayed so ever since. He was a bloody great toy to have as well.

ToMacco
Well, I don't think so. He was in ESB about as much as Maul was in TPM.

mechmoggy
He appeared in a star wars holiday special too apparently, never seen it myself but I have read references to it.

yerssot
he was a cartoon in it...

and he is the most anticipated one in the whole trilogy (after DV)

peluffo
HEY!! that armor is COOOOOOOOLLL!!!!!

And he is the only one who talks to Vader in a some equal level ("what if he doesn't survive" "he worth a lot for me" hey it's VADER for whom HE is talking, and he didn't get even choked a little!!!!), so, he may be a very important subject in the galaxy (even when he had a few minutes on the screen... hehe HE is a very Busy BountyHunter!!!) big grin

and he's back, and we'll have a new TOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Darth Gehenna
They'll probably give him more screen time in the new Special Editions now that he seems to be given an origin in AotC.

yerssot
that was already said a time ago, I think... wasn't it...?

Darth Gehenna
I dunno, I don't come here that often.

Captain REX
It was, but where do the Mandalorian troops come into this? I've been hearing tons of rumours that the Mandalorians and their armor come into the PT somewhere. Probably in Ep. III.confused

yerssot
the armor is already in use: look at Jango Fett

Ushgarak
There has stiill not ever been confirmation of the official use of the word 'Mandalorian' in any SW film ever.

THough I seem to remember the SW.com databank made an off-hand reference to them once, which certainly got people talking.

yerssot
yeah, like in:
forget everything you know about Boba Fett and Mandalorian!

peluffo
Hey here is a pick I made and put it as Desktop IMG. I hope you like it

Julie
Very dark and intimidating.

yerssot
Pel, you are the master man!

Julie
He likes it...Hey Yerssot!

yerssot
well, peloffo is designer at a company of friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.