Rest in Peace Old Friend....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
hey guys since the last LOTR movie is out (even though there might be a hobbit movie but i mean just the 3 mainstream ones) im gonna miss the anticipation of next year waiting for the next movie to come out. So in a way i dont want to so RotK yet lol but im going to next week!

mors823
It happens whenever a trilogy ends. I feel sad since there'll be no more Matrix movies, but we have to move on see more movies. Maybe, another great movie series will emerge to divert our remorse.

Camellia
It may just be me but.....the end of this film I feel is extremely emotional. I am not referring to the actual movie (which is also that) but to the end of the trilogy - I think it's so sad that it is over, after these three long years.

Do you?

Member.
it's sad. *sniff*

Discos
yep that ROTK movie almost made me weep a tear - due to the pure excitement and especially the army of the dead!!

But yep thats the end of it sad - but Star Wars 4,5,6 are due out on DVD next year so hopefully that will be something good to look forward to

Member.
lol, OT eh? SW3 2005

turin
ya i wasnt to excited for ROTK because then its all over, but then the day of i was pretty pumped for it. it is kind of depressing, we'll loose a lot of posters in here and decembers wont ever be the same, (weeping), lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.