The Second Team Tourney!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MaverickIce
Well folks, let the teams roll in!

Starting with mine: Smooth as ice

Onslaught
Dark Phoenix
Franklin Richards
Juggernaut
Wolverine.

MaverickIce
Nightcrawler2's team:

name: Mimics

characters:1. DOMINA (leader)
Powers: Domina is a title, indicating that this Neo is the leader of her warclan. As such, she is capable of temporarily abosrbing or manifesting the powers of each member of her war party. She may also be able to manifest the powers of any mutant around her, similar to Mimic or Synch.

2. Synch (2nd in command)
Powers: Synch, much like the Mimic, took on the powers of any mutant in his vicinity, including any physical manifestations of mutancy. Everett could also use his "aura" to track other mutants. He seemed to be totally in control, and often knew how to use other mutants' powers better than they do themselves.

3. Alpha
Powers: Whatever he wanted. Alpha was created by Magneto to be the most powerful mutant ever. He was also a physical giant, standing at least nine feet tall. At first, Alpha looked like a primitive human, and had little speech capability. As his powers grew, however, Alpha began to evolve, both physically and mentally, into a modern human and then beyond. Magneto had him uproot the entire U.N. Building and suspend it over Manhattan

4. Domino
Powers: Aside from being one of the deadliest, most highly trained of the X-Women, Domino also has an uncanny mutant ability to "have things go her way," much like Longshot's luck power.

5.Copycat
Powers: Copycat is an incredible metamorph, able to duplicate another person so accurately that even those closest to them can't tell the difference. Unlike Mystique's shapeshifting, Copycat's morphing seems to go to the genetic leve, where she can reproduce powers as well. This ability actually functions in a sponge-like way, meaning that Copycat will begin to mimic another person just by being near them, sometimes involuntarily.

MaverickIce
Those are all real characters.

Paola
eek! great Maverick!!!.... I'll think of a good team big grin

VallejoKid707
umm lets see my team is...
Name: Danger Zone
Onslaught
Apocalypse
Leech
Rouge
Gladiator

MaverickIce
Oooh, slick team! smile

VallejoKid707
big grin

Northstar's bf
OK Mine is : X-trordinary

Nate Grey
Rouge
Angel
Mesmero
Shrink: he is telepathic and telekenitic but it goes beyond that he can alseo feel the emotions of others like hate fear happiness and he can feed of this and channel it into a telekenetic blast. She can even feed of an item that had sentemental value. she can also cypher and understand any language!

Northstar's bf
is 5 the limit cause I kinda want another chick on my team!!

AceOfGambit
ok, my turn , : ) (this team prob sucks,lol)

Apocolypse
Juggeraut
Dark Pheonix
Rogue
Wolverine
Magneto
and Xavier

Northstar's bf
well if he gets 7 then I want to atleast add Penance

VallejoKid707
we can only have 5 people erm

MaverickIce
Yeah, Ace of Gambit, edit your team.

Darth Vicious
Since i won last round i see no sense in me playing this round hopefully i get winner, Can i get winner Mav? and since i won last round can i make a character change? And im glad that many of you chose my fave character Onslaught seeing as how nobody cared or new about him last round, good luck guys and girls! Paola if u need help choosing good members let me know!

buffymitch
Can i join??
MY team
Colossus
Mystique
Jean Grey/Phoenix
Morph
Rogue

i was wondering if it's okay if people have the same characters.

BarmyBrummie
This is my first ever team so it probably sucks but i want a women strong team so here it goes.
Team Name: Femme Fatale
Rogue
Phoenix
Storm
Psylocke
Shadowcat

Vampiree
i want too! my team:

magneto
pyro
xavier
legion
dark phoenix or onslaught

DiamondSkinX
Heres my team:
Emma Frost
Xavier
Phoenix (Jean Grey)
X-Man
Northstar's bf
So how do you play this Tourney???

thorncrawler
my team is

Nightcrawler
Pyro
Rouge
Joseph
Magneto

Paola
Northstar's bf..... you have to make a team of 5 X-Men.... and then Maverick will make it face another team.... you win if people (we) vote for you big grin
Have fun!!!

AceOfGambit
Ok, newly edited team:
Apocolypse
Juggernaut
Dark Pheonix
Wolverine
Magneto

Nightmare
I'm just gonna monitor this tourney. the first one was too stressfull, lol.

Vampiree
okay so i decided big grin the team's name is: '5 (or 7) FINE AND HOT MEN'

and it's

magneto
xavier
legion
onslaught
pyro

Darth Vicious
i Agree with u Nightmare on the stressfullnes of the first!

MaverickIce
Stressful huh, try running it! big grin

beastnpyro
ill join too... heres my team:
omega red or storm
pyro or magma
sinister or rogue
wolverine or beast
sabertooth or archangel
juz incase some of my original character aint available anymore

Vampiree
whoa... now choose five from them big grin

MaverickIce
Just pick whatever five you want.

juggernaut26
ok
juggernaut
xavier
onslaught
magneto
apocolypse
and there it is.

gambit88
alright another tourney!!!

xavier
pheonix
magneto
sabrtoothe
wolverine
deathstrike
alright there we go!

BarmyBrummie
Gambit88 you can only have five this time. wink

Northstar's bf
ok
so when do we start?

Northstar's bf
With 3 of the most powerful telepaths One with the power tho heal himself as well as others, And one whos power is to absorb and use others powers with her deadly touch that would leave her victims helpless, ...... How can I go wrong!!!

MaverickIce
Once 20 sign on

Vampiree
how many do we have now, mave?

MaverickIce

Jason Horan
Shall i join your little tournament?

hmm, why not so five people is it lets see...

Team name - The Stars of Faith
Member 1 - Gambit
Member 2 - Rogue
Member 3 - Archangel
Member 4 - Psylocke
Member 5 - White Queen

Lets Dance! cool

beastnpyro
oh ok....
omega red
pyro
sinister
wolverine
saber tooth
hehehe

Vampiree
*yawn* 16... only four more to come!! join us you stupid ones!!!

Paola
eek! Jason has my vote already!!!!!!! GOOOO JASON!!!!! wink

Jason Horan
Thanks alot Paola big grin knowing that your backing me theres nothing that i can't do wink

Your probably only backing me because I got Psylocke in my team but thanks anyway...I can't lose Happy Dance

Paola
good point Jason..... but besides having Psylocke you have Archangel wink oh oh and GAMBIT!!eek!..... oh yeaaah and ROGUE!!!! ........ and the White Queen!!!! http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif..... and beside all that..... I like you http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/smoke.gif

beastnpyro
merry xmas!!!!!!! 10 more minutes!!!! yay!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
10 minutes??? Oh, your in australia. So its 11:50 over ther then. It's 2 in the afternoon here, i've got to wait 10 more friggin hours!!

Vampiree
hehehe it's 3pm here big grin and i'm having christmas dinner at 5pm, SO i will get my presents at... uhm... 7pm so it's only... 4 hours for me!!! hahahah!!! i love Polish christmas traditions!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Oh man!! I'm movin to Poland! laughing

Vampiree
oh god... please take that back... you really don't want to do that abby... big grin but now, i think we got FAR off topic, so let's get back to it, k?

BarmyBrummie
What is there to talk about though? I'v posted my team and you have so al we have to do now is wait......and wait.......and wait......

Vampiree
yeah big grin wait.... big grin anywho... then come to the 'merry christmas' thread!

BarmyBrummie
On my way....

XArchAngelX
If I put a team together it would consist of Sunfire, Bishop, Revanche, Quicksilver, and Sauron which is more of a green prehistoric time bird but hey... it's nifty

VallejoKid707
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sadangel.gif

Vampiree
AWW...... poor, poor valle..... don't worry! she may like him, but she loves YOU! *hugs valle* laughing

VallejoKid707
*hugs vamp back* thanks for your comfort. JASON MUST DIE!!! laughing

Vampiree
*comforts valle* laughing laughing HEY! no killing here! You can sort that problem out like gentlemen! (you know, white gloves, walking sticks and all big grin)

VallejoKid707
confused right...

Jason Horan
embarrasment I like you to Paola...thanks for backing me and making me feel wanted big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif Nobody loves Jasonhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

VallejoKid707
whistle

MaverickIce
Alright, I'm tired of waiting dammit! Deadline is Monday Night, then the tournament starts!

Jason Horan
The Tournament Master is pulling out all stops...i can't wait! big grin

VallejoKid707
where is paola?!?!?!?!?! did she leave? just like gambitevo! everyone i like is leaving!!!!! sad

Jason Horan
Gambitevo left...where did she go? confused

laughing out loud Maybe your scaring them away mate...just kidding laughing out loud

Vampiree
OMG when Pao will come back.... heheheheh.... so many thing changed here, she'll have a heart attack big grin

MissMarsden
Sorry but I don't get it. what's a team tourney?

Kes
You make a team and then it will fight with the others.

Vampiree
five members in each team, don't forget big grin

SK88728
Professer Xavier
Magneto
Phenoix
Culossus
Nightcrawler

first time thing, dont know what i'm really doing

Jason Horan
So how many Teams is that now?...17 or something close to that big grin

Lone_Dragon
If ya don't mind, I'd like to join, heres my team:
Gambit
Nightcrawler
Storm
Mystique (I think I misspelled her name....)
Beast

Paola
*has a heart attack and dies*

good luck to you all!!!!!
and fight!!! fight!!! fight!!!

Vampiree
see? i told you! look what you did!

VallejoKid707
*gives paola CPR* shifty

Vampiree
heheheh laughing

VallejoKid707
so is it supposed to start today?

Vampiree
yeah, but marevick isn't here sad

Jason Horan
Well good luck to you all...may my team, whoops, I mean better team win stick out tongue big grin

MaverickIce
it...................................is....................................FINISHED!

I almost had Jason fight Valle just for laughs. I resisted the urge though.

VallejoKid707
laughing out loud

Vampiree
laughing that battle would surely be full of blood laughing

VallejoKid707
hehe
so grusome yet so true...

Vampiree
laughing out loud so we sholdn't let the GREAT BATTLE OVER PAOLA begin big grin PEACE! PAX I SAY MY FRIENDS!

VallejoKid707
lol laughing out loud

Jason Horan
fight Valle? Now why would I do that?...all we have is a friendly rivalry!

Anyway, everyone knows I would win! big grin laughing out loud

Vampiree
ooh.... this is gonna cause a war...

VallejoKid707
stop making me laugh jason! laughing out loud

Jason Horan
Sorry mate...I get carried away sometimes stick out tongue

Paola
you guys seem to have completely forgotten about that lovely lady....... what was her name??...... OH YEAH!!!!! GambitEVO!!!!!!!.... she will get completely mad when she comes back if you don't behave......

I didn't enter a team so I proclaim myself Jason's Vallejo's and Vampiree's unconditional supporter big grin

GO GUYS!!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
:smile: did u make a team paola?

Paola
No Vallejo no I coudn't come up with a good one....... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif but I'm supporting you wink

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! VOTE FOR VALLEJO'S TEAM!!!!!! big grin please....... big grin

VallejoKid707
yeah please! laughing out loud

Jason Horan
Wait a minute what happens when our teams face off against each other...who are you gonna pick then Paola? stick out tongue

GambitEVO was the best! She agreed on basically everything I said, I can't wait until she comes back big grin

VallejoKid707
where is she anyway. i miss her so much. but paola is still here! pleez say youll never leave!

Jason Horan
laughing out loud man, you sound like you really, really miss her...Is there something your not telling me Valle? wink

Paola
easy Jason!!! I'll pick a new team.... wink.... stick out tongue j/k

I'll support the three of you...... and if you face each other.... I won't vote no

(GambitEVO would be so happy to read that...... if only she'd come back.... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif ) I miss her too http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/down.gif

VallejoKid707
well i did have a crush on her cuz she is so pretty.

VallejoKid707
but last time she was here she was sick! and im guessing very sick because she didnt come on that much. what if something happened????
*worried*

Jason Horan
So wait let me get this straight you got a crush on both GambitEVO and Paola...well, mate you got good taste big grin

She'll be fine mate wink

VallejoKid707
i know i really do!

Paola
I will never leave Vallejo no ..... as long as I have a computer and *cough*free*cough cough cough* internet I will be right here..... with you my favorite people.....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/group.gif

VallejoKid707
and i like hilary duff!

Paola
yeah you really do!!!!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/diva.gif .............. stick out tongue

Jason Horan
Man you guys are getting me all emotional...http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif You guys are the best friends I could wish forhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif big grin laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
do you really live in mexico paola?

VallejoKid707
i know we are! am i sounding cocky by any chance?

Paola
roll eyes (sarcastic) oh well

VallejoKid707
hey i LIKE hilary duff. but i LOVE you!

Paola
yes Vallejo... Mexico City....... land of joy and happiness roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

VallejoKid707
oh never been there. i have only been to cabo, matzlan, and puetro vallarta.

Paola
embarrasment

Jason Horan
I feel left out of this conversation...if anyone wants me I'll be over here *Walks over to a corner and sits down* laughing out loud

Paola
I've never been there (Cabo, Mazatlan & Puerto Vallarta) embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment
oh wait!!! I went once to Mazatlan....... but it was a long time ago..... sad

VallejoKid707
oh.
Jason we didnt forget about you! So who do you like on KMC?

Vampiree
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *dances around in joy* can i be the god mother of your kid when she will be born? pleaaaaaaaaaaaasseeeeeeeee *puppy eyes*

Jason Horan
laughing out loud yay I can come out of my corner laughing out loud

hmm, its a secret embarrasment

Vampiree
*walks to the corner with some tea to sit with jason* tea?

Paola
GO STARS OF FAITH!!!!! Happy Dance

Vampiree
*sits alone in the corner* oh well... i'll drink it myself... sad

VallejoKid707
maybe jason likes.......... VAMPIREE!

Jason Horan
*Comes over to Vampiree* I'd love a cup thanks *sits down next to her drinking tea*

Paola
Jason like GambitEVO.....

Vampiree
*takes out cookies* cookies?

VallejoKid707
ooh i would love one

Paola
bring the Vodka Vampireeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

VallejoKid707
are you doing a bake sale vamp?

Vampiree
naaaaaaw everything free!

oops! i comlpetely forgot *takes out vodka* VODKA!!!!!!!!

Jason Horan
embarrasment

VallejoKid707
^ laughing out loud
ohh too young for vodka! *drinks a sprite*

Paola
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Vodkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I was right Jason?

Jason Horan
How old are you Valle?

VallejoKid707
young. a teenager.

Vampiree
*and they drink* cooooooooome oooon valle! i'm too young too! who cares! VODKA!

Jason Horan
embarrasment I'm not saying anything embarrasment

VallejoKid707
ok whatever. *takes a shot* ooh nice. *takes a nother shot* *takes a glass* i cant stop! *takes a jug* *takes a gallon* *passed out*

Paola
Jason>> roll eyes (sarcastic)... ok............

HELL!!! I'm too young too laughing *drinks the vodka anyway*

Jason Horan
Your Soft Valle if you pass out from that laughing out loud...come down to Australia now thats the good stuff thumb up

Vampiree
laughing poor valle! oh well... *drinks what was left os the vodka* ghhrrr... gotta go! have a nice day!

VallejoKid707
well im going to go puke now. and jason, THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME! hehe. well im just gonnna puke then im going to sleep. se u guys in tha morin. or mayba tha afternon if I have A hangover.

Paola
laughing out loud gotta go too.... good night Jason............ sleep well......... sweet dreams big grin

Jason Horan
laughing out loud cool mate, next time your down near Australia I'll take you out to some bars...sound good?thumb up

Jason Horan
Good Night all...sweet dreams big grin

Paola
big grin
See ya tomorrow guys and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
*grabs the almost empty bottle and drinks it to the bottom*

Sleeping--Slept

Jason Horan
Well I'm off to a New years eve party now so I'll see you guys the next time Im on...Peace out big grin

Oh yeah and I won't get to drunk stick out tongue

Vampiree
awwwwwwwww! now that i came everybody went away *cries* WHERE ARE YE!!!!!! *sob* nobody to drink vodka with... *sobsob*

Kes
Topic ppl.

VallejoKid707
yeah we were way off topic..

Vampiree
hehehe big grin

Vampiree
falalalalalalalala.... GO MY TEAM!!!!

Paola
when will this round finish? confused

Vampiree
dunno blink i hope that my team wins big grin