Relationship issues...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Alright, here's the thing: a friend of mine came up to me yesterday, and explained a slight problem he's having. He really likes this girl that he's known for two years; problem is, he's v. shy, and she already has a bf. It seems like an open and shut case but - I don't know what to tell him! And he sounded like he really needed some advice... I mean, I don't want to crush him...

dave123
"you're weak, boy. you aint gonna get no one with that attitude and she aint gonna leave her boy for someone like you"
*slaps around the face a bit*
"now sort yourself out, sort the boyfriend out, and get yourself some lovin"

^do that

yerssot
you slap yourself, dave?

Ahnold
laughing

But in all seriousness, this girl has been with her bf for over a year. And my friend is so shy he gets nervous just being AROUND her... I don't really know what to tell him. There has to be SOMETHING he can do...

dave123
sometimes.... only when i'm really angry

yerssot
every thought of kicking yourself?

dave123
my advise was serious, he needs to fix up and stop being a wimp

Ahnold
Hmmmm - perhaps you're right. After all, this girl does seem to like him {there have been looks...}; but maybe I'm reading too much into the situation there.

If he gets himself noticed, I guess things could change...

Ahnold
More views appreciated

dave123
get a girls opinion

Veralidaine
tell him not to get his hopes up, tell him to stay good friends wit her....n mebbe one day u never know...but u cant hope for de worst, n u cant hope for de best, so i say saty where he is, n see what happens.....

lil bitchiness
DAve and yerrs.....laughing out loud you are beyond amusing!!!

Well she has a boyriend....not that stuff like that stoped me before, but....

Baylin
Sorry got to disagree there. Many years ago when I was your age and stuff I was way way shy and becoming friends with the girls I fancied didnt work it just got me a few of girl - friends. I found once you become friends thats how the girls liked to keep it sad

Veralidaine
oh i c what u mean, but i saw how ahnold sed dat de girl has been givin his friend 'looks' datz y i sed it.....

Ahnold
Hmmm - all good advice. I shall perhaps tell him some of the things said here...

Any additional thoughts?

Ahnold
Uh-oh... my friend is coming over later today; no doubt he'll ask for my thoughts on this issue. More views welcome! Fairly quickly!

badkittykitty
looks just mean she might be a bit flirty..theres nothing wrong with that...but thats all it is nothing more...tell him to look else where,before he gets himself hurt(in more ways than one if the boyfriend finds out)

BackFire
Yeah, she's taken, time to move his sights elsewhere. It is indeed an open and shut case.

Ahnold
Aw crap I was hoping you weren't gonna say that... my friend will be positively crushed. He likes this girl so much; and badkittykitty, I don't think she's the flirty type...

Korri
life is a *****....he'll get over it

lil bitchiness
Tell her!!! He needs to tell her!! or move on....either way...he cant just sit arround and wait for something to happen...because it isnt going to...

confused Im kind of different, when i really like someone i let them know...end of story. I dont do all the girly stuff...I just come out with it....all the rest, i just flirt with...in a friendly way...

Korri
when i like someone there is no point in telling them.....theyll just laugh at me

tell ur friend to find someone else

lil bitchiness
Dont be silly Korri!!! Why would they laugh at you...you are pretty gurly!

I never ever got lughed at confused Some guys admire my guts, the others are majorly flattered, and some very releaved...

Matrix_man
we usually admire a girl's assets...but hey if u got a nice intestine who am i to argue? stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
eek! oh my god, arent you a clever boy! eek!

Matrix_man
smart yes

Korri
thumb up nice one! i must remember that joke....its great

Ahnold
Boy korri you sure are cynical these days...

Ahnold
Sorry for bringing this up once again but I find myself in a crisis of conscience. I found out today that that girl my friend is interested has slept with her bf - suggesting something serious. Gah. I dunno if this changes anything- but what should I tell him? Is there now defo no chance of the two of them going... er... anywhere?

SilverFighter
Sure does! Better tell your friend the truth. Is he still crazy about that girl? If so the truth will hurt, but is the only solution you got as a friend.

Linkalicious
that is exactly what NOT TO DO.

he's gonna end up as the plutonic friend....no one likes that. It's not gonna be like Dawsons Creek. This is real life. There are thousands of fish in the sea. Go find another girl....that's my advice. Of devilishly take her from him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.