Best And Worst Horror Icon Deaths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
By this I mean what do you think are the best and worst ways in which the likes of Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, etc have been offed in their movies?

One of the worst, in fact, two of the worst are the way freddy is killed at the end of the first two films. Now part 4, that's a way to kill somebody.

zombieman
One of the best has to Halloween 2 when Michael Myers becomes a human fireball. Worst ill go for Jason goes to hell, what was with all that cheesy shit: 'only a voorhees can kill him by sticking this big gay magical dagger into his heart'. Wot a crock of shit.

tabby999
i dunno when Freddy got his own claw shoved through him by Jason in Jason Vs Freddy was pretty cool, and not just a little ironic.
the crappest.......well freddy just burning to death again in i think it was NOES 2 or 3 was pretty lame

Lord Soth
I loved Fireball Mikey at the end of Hallwoeen 2 big grin I also liked the way they killed the killers in Scream

Michael Myers 1
i think the best horror icon death is when psycho or whoever killed that lady in the shower. that music creeps me out or in halloween 5 when mike uses the reaper thing to cut off the girls head

VengeanceGOD
You missed the question Michael. It's how the horror ITSELF dies, not the victim.

I really enjoyed the final deaths in Freddie vs Jason.

Michael Myers 1
Ohhhh ok i say the end of FvsJ or Halloween 2 or Halloween H20

SilverFighter
Best is when Kirsty Cotton opens the puzzle box and Pinhead gets trap in the box (Hellraiser)

Worse is when Chucky gets that propane hose in his mouth and blows up (Child's Play 2)

Cowboyography
Cmon people best JAWS BLOWN TO BITS!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
That was pretty funny laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

tabby999
lotsa blood in the water. looks kinda like the hindenburg but instead of billowing flames, its blood

eggmayo
deep blue sea and jaws have the same death at the end, and they are both very silly

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
Well, in H20 Mike didn't die. So it doesnt count :X smile. Um, worst horror icon death would prolly be Jason's cheesy "the sewers fill with acid" death in F.T.13th 8 "Jason Takes Manhatten". That was the gayest shit.
One of the best would be again, how mike died in H.02. Fireball ahhhhh.
(h20 death doesnt count wink)

wicker_man
The most lamest death ive seen in a horror film is Pennywise's demise in Stephen King's IT, i thought he could have bowed out far better.

Although nothing special my favourite 'horror icon' death would have to be Micheal Myers in the original Halloween.

tabby999
i must say, Deep Blue Sea has very few redeeming qualitys and its succes will only ever be but a shadow of what Jaws is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.