Codes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Simple question: if neo is human, how can he carry a code within him
{as the architect suggests}?

samhain
DNA is a code.

Ahnold
True... but can that reboot a system as complex as the matrix?

ch0g0nda
Apparantly stick out tongue

JKozzy
Probably like Smith was able to be inside Bain.. it wasn't in his DNA it was in his brain. The Matrix probably wrote it in Neo's brain when he was born, just like humans interpret the matrix data as senses, Neo interprets the One's data differently or something like that yes

mors823
Neo's body isn't real, just like everything else in the Matrix. Since nothing is real, it is made up of a code. Therfore, Neo is a code, even though he is human.

sum1butno1
confused MWAM?
Unless you're talking about his avatar within the Matrix, that sounds like MWAM.

Mordecai
What is MWAM?!?!? confused

Mordecai
Wait i think i figured it out.

Matrix Within A Matrix?!?!?!?

Cause that ki9nda applies to what mors is saying.

Ahnold
Hmmm - are you talking then about a code in the RSI?

The Omega

mors823
Omgea> That was what I was talking about: The RSI being a program. I might of said it a little confusing.

Ahnold
Alright - BUT his RSI is limited to the matrix. So how can he use the anomaly code in the real world to stop sentinels?

sum1butno1
The RSI is stored in his mind(as opposed to some storage device connected to the Matrix). The code is there, just normally inactive. If he could activate it and somehow broadcast to the sentinels, he could do that stuff.

I think.

Verity
Err.....isn't it so, that everyone who is plugged in, can have a code-- regardless of their human condition?

The Omega

The One Himself
I hate to say that but "Neo can stop sentinels in the real world 'cause he is connected to the source" the most superficial an annoying answer to the question. How can he stop things in real world? The answer is: I don't know!!!...And I guess even the Super Wacho Mario Bros don't know too. Is another open question left by the Wachowskis to start discussions in forums like this...I loved RVL but the Oracle's explanation about Neo's power in the the real world was a deception.... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.